Where can I find Exchange EventID Descriptions #2

Hello.
I need to create software which analyse MSExchange event
log on the fact of occurence critical Exchange Server
events. But can't find more or less full description of MS
Exchange Server 5.5/2000 events. I've tried to find it in
MSDN, Exchange SDK - nothing.
Where can I find full description of MS Exchange Server
events ID's (eventlog).
Thanks.
0
igor_bo (2)

have a look at www.eventid.net they have a great event id resource and event
monitors

Simon
"Igor" <igor_bo@pochta.ru> wrote in message
> Hello.
> I need to create software which analyse MSExchange event
> log on the fact of occurence critical Exchange Server
> events. But can't find more or less full description of MS
> Exchange Server 5.5/2000 events. I've tried to find it in
> MSDN, Exchange SDK - nothing.
> Where can I find full description of MS Exchange Server
> events ID's (eventlog).
> Thanks.

0
simon4908 (11)
1/22/2004 2:43:59 PM
Thanks, but in eventid.net you need to know eventID source.
But I don't know all event ID sources.

0
anonymous (74722)
1/23/2004 10:33:09 AM
The source is on the top line next to date of the Event
Properties. Open the event and there it is. All the info
you need is there

0
anonymous (74722)

Re: Magic Indian Oil for MEN! Free Trial #2
Real Magic Indian Oil from traditional Indian herbs. FREE TRIAL FOR 500 customers (5ml bottle), Ring +91 9810577227 ...

1.2 danish -> 3.0 english
Is this possible ? Jack ...

reports question #2
Hi How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer combines two tender types only one is shown. Thanks throw me a bone?...anyone cheers "christian" wrote: > Hi > > How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift > Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? &...

how to use the type member in System.Web.Services.Description
hi all, I want to parse the wsdl file . It is ease to parse the parts of wsdl except that the part of types. Because I don't know how to use the System.Web.Services.Description member types . I have searched the MSDN to find answer , but , it tell me very less. So I come here for help. For example, there is a types is defined as follows: - <types> - <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://www.webservicex.net"> - <s:element name="GetGeoIP"> - <s:complexType> - <s:sequence> <s:element minOccurs="0...

MS CRM 3.0 and Exchange Server 2000
I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements "John Ding" wrote: > I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM > 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on > W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? > > > I have...

Sharing Outlook #2

excel file can't be opened #2

Can't auto-complete e-mail addresses
Dear All, I just imported about 2000 contacts in my Outlook 2000 Address Book. Able to see them in the address book and create groups etc. But when i compose a new message and i try to enter some e-mail addresses in TO and then why do outlook do not give me suggestion to auto-complete them? I tried most of the settings. It wont work. What may be the problem? -Sameer Outlook 2000 has no such feature. Autocompletion didn't start until Outlook 2002. Versions of Outlook earlier than Outlook 2002 have a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out o...

Can't restor backup file, "Please insert the next backup disk.....
I have money 2005 backup file (.mbf) and my original file has gotten corrupted somehow and can't repair it (computer hung and had to be restarted). Whenever I try to restor the backup file, I get the following message, Window Title: Money Multiple Disk Backup Message: Please insert the next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".) I was backing up on a different connected single harddrive and there is only one file. The file is not in multiple pieces and on different drives. When I click OK, it doesn't do anything and cancel just stops the process. I even down...

How can I shade area under a norm dist graph?
I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =Normdist(x,4,4,false) for x=-8 to +18 Now I would like to shade the areas where 8.5<x<12 and x<-3. That is, the left tail and a portion of the right tail. How do I do that? TimH - For one method, see http://www.mikemiddleton.com/ShadedNormalDensity.xls - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "TimH" <TimH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31235839-5F38-48E1-98EF-69A0BB22C634@microsoft.com... >I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =No...

Where do I find archived calendar infromation?
Outlook 2003/Calendar Where is the archived calendar info and how do I view it? Should be in your Archive PST file (most likely named Archive.PST) , open it using the File menu > Open > Outlook Data File "Pegleg" <Pegleg@usnavyret.mil> wrote in message news:7rv7f4dv281krpl7hghglfd6odqlmvf205@4ax.com... > Outlook 2003/Calendar > > Where is the archived calendar info and how do I view it? ...

The easiest way to get free cash! #2
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>I became a member of an interesting free website that is totally unique. It actually rewards its members for learning! You can learn lots of important things and earn rewards taking fun quizzes, plus earn cash for other activities! Membership is free, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds everywhere can become members and participate at their own level. It�s called �It P...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration Question #3
Hello, We are currently migrating users to Exchange 2003 from 5.5. The 5.5 server is located here and the new 2003 server is located in a different office. One user (who we have moved already) is trying to access and user's calendar, but that user is still on 5.5. They are getting the following error: unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened Any ideas on how to make the user on 2003 (running Outlook 2003) connect to the user's calendar on the 5.5 server? The user has the "Owner" permission on the 5.5 calendar. Thanks! ...

Emails in queue #2
Hello, I have exchange 2003 installed on windows 2003. The problem is as follows It seems to be working fine then all of a sudden the messages pending for submission starts to fill up and all the clients get a message in their outlook stating "outlook is trying to retreive data from the microsoft exchange server". The onky way to resolve this is by rebootong the computer. Any ideas? Thansk You need to identify where the performance bottleneck is. The following link should get you started http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx In a...

2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right corner. From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct. Kristiina AndyA wrote: >Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? -- I help with Excel and PowerPoint Office ToDo http://www.officetodo.com Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/powerpoint/201005/1 ...

can't add transfers to my budget
I have 3 accounts and I want to have 2 budget plans I want to have one "main" budget that has all my expenses, then another budget for my girlfriend and I's joint expenses. We have a joint account. I wanted to add the transfer from my checking into our joint account in my "main" budget. I have a group named "Transfers out of budget accounts" but I can't add anything to it or edit it. How can I accomplish this? I say one post here: http://umpmfaq.info/faq.txt that sounded hopeful, but when I tried to follow the instructions, nothing happened. Is t...

Deleting Multiple Public Folders
Hi Folks; I have Exchange 2000 installed and I had configured a newsfeed. That made about 65,000 public folders and I later decided to remove the newsfeed. I can delete the folders one by one but I can't seem to delete them all en masse. Does anyone know how to efficiently delete these public folders? Unsubscribing from the newsfeed first, of course. Can you delete multiples using Outlook? "Marvin Miller" <sales@real.com> wrote in message news:e49WxLcYGHA.4884@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi Folks; > > I have Exchange 2000 installed and I had configured a news...

Edit mailbox size limit message #2
Hi All, We have Exchange 2003, Outlook 2k on desktop. We limit mailboxes to 100mb and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to archive, delete, etc. My question is, can we edit the message that comes from the "System Administrator" to use our own verbage? Users get confused with the message because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 75000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size." They think this message means they won't be able to send or receiv...

Can you have a Territory without a manager ?
Can you have a Territory without a manager ? Is it required ? Yes you can have a Territory without a manager. Just a little tip, all required fields are indicated in red, bold letters and all business recommended (ie suggested you fill this information in) fields are indicated in blue, bold letters. Veronica. Program Manager Microsoft Business Solutions CRM "newbie" wrote: > Can you have a Territory without a manager ? > > Is it required ? > ...

Cannot install RMS 2.0 Service Pack 2
I have created a VM with Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition (SP2) in order to test on it the integration between GP and RMS (HQ and Store Operations). Currently I need to update RMS to Service Pack 2 because one of the store databases which I am using for testing was backed up from a system using RMS SP2. The problem is that when I am trying to install the service pack I am getting an error saying "The update cannot be applied". Any ideas why this could be happening? Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

How can a value be converted to words
Is there a fromula if I have a total i.e. 123 to be converted in words i.e. One hundrd and twenty three automatically. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360 or http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html tj "Azar" wrote: > Is there a fromula if I have a total i.e. 123 to be converted in words i.e. > One hundrd and twenty three automatically. ...