when i send e-mail from distribution list to not existent account not recive non-delivery e-mail

I have the following problem:

When sending an e-mail using a Distribution list as sender (of a
secondary domain configured on exchange 2003) and the reciever's
address is nonexistent, I do not obtain the message of failed delivery.
It is possible to rivere non - delivery email on a distribution list?

On 19 Jan 2007 02:30:25 -0800, "carlo" <carlo.marinelli@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I have the following problem:
>
>When sending an e-mail using a Distribution list as sender (of a
>secondary domain configured on exchange 2003) and the reciever's
>address is nonexistent, I do not obtain the message of failed delivery.
>It is possible to rivere non - delivery email on a distribution list?

Under the Exchange advanced tab for the DL are some delivery report
options you may want to check.
0
adavid (8731)

Mail Merge and Postcards #3
I have designed a postcard with a layout of four to a page. I want to do a mail merge and have a different address for each postcard. But when I do a mail merge, I have one address for each page (four postcards). Is there a way to have one address for each postcard and not each page? Thank you for your help. Todd ...

User Accounts
Help, We have setup several new users in active directory, with the create mailbox option selected. The tabs for the user are available in users and computers but do not have any data in them. We are running W2K and Exchange 2000. Inside of exchange, the mailbox's still have not appeared. It has been over 24 hours. Does anyone have any ideas on why? Thank you, Greg mailboxes will not appear in "mailbox resources" until they have received a piece of email or have been logged onto...is that what you mean? ""Greg Howard"" <noc@ciinc.com> wrote i...

outlook XP sends multiple instances of message
My customer is about to have a conniption fit regarding this issue... and i'm upset since i can't resolve it. here goes. when the customer sends a message in outlook, it sends the message to the outbox, and then attempts to send it through the SMTP server. Outlook returns with an error saying it could not contact the SMTP server and was unable to send the message. normally i would think nothing of this and have the user try to send again. however, the message actually DOES get sent. therefore, all outgoing emails build up in the outbox and every time there's an error, it attempts...

Outlook 2003 Routes mail incorrectly
Outlook 2003 has an issue routing inbound email. If an original email is received from a PoP3\SMTP account and is forwarded to an exchange user who does not have a POP3 \SMTP account, the email is still routed outside exchange and causes a failed delivery. This only happens in Outlook 2003. It does not happen if the message originates from Exchange. Exchange has a setting "If sent to: xxxx.com route to: Inbound". when you forward or reply to the message 2003 automatically chooses if it will route through Exchange or POP3\SMTP. and you can not change it even if you select the...

Mail Merge? 5 Colums
I have an excel spreadsheet with 2500 contacts that I am trying to tur into labels. I have the data in five colums, Name, Street, City, State Zip. Will this be a problem when attemting a mail merge. Thanks for th help -- tbuckma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tbuckman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2398 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37607 ok i figured that out, but when i save the word file it only saves th first page of about 200. Is there any way to fix this? Tha...

CANNOT SEND MESSAGES IN OUTBOX
I cannot complete a send and receive. The download for incoming messages completes (but doesn't list the messages for my access), but on the send function I get the error message that the message interface as returned an "unknown error". I get that same message when I try to delete the two messages that are sitting in my outbox. Has anyone encountered this? If I reinstall Outlook (once I find the disks :-( ), would that solve the problem? 2nd question = no 1st question = they are corrupted, the must be deleted. Proceedure to delete them. Disconnect from internet by unp...

delivery notification
Hy, some users have ask me why sending mail to more internal users they receive a delivery notification only for a user without requesting it... Have you ever had this problem? Some suggestions? On 1 Mar 2007 07:56:48 -0800, "Kentucky" <aforino@libero.it> wrote: >Hy, some users have ask me why sending mail to more internal users >they receive a delivery notification only for a user without >requesting it... >Have you ever had this problem? >Some suggestions? Mabe they have it set to always request a delivery reciept in Outlook. On 2 Mar, 01:00, Andy David ...

Microsoft Access can't send this e-mail message
I get the following error when using the SendObject method, trying to send an email using Outlook: "Microsoft Access can't send this e-mail message" Is this something to do with setting the references or is it some other problem? Regards, Jon "Jon" <davesmith2020@hotmail.com> wrote in news:4023aae0$0$2143 $fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk: > I get the following error when using the SendObject method, trying to send > an email using Outlook: > > "Microsoft Access can't send this e-mail message" > > Is this something to do with s...

option to send " in email" is not coming up on newly installed Pu
Newly installed Pub 2003 does not show option to send "in email" I have reloaded it but it still does not come up, so how can I remedy this? Make sure you have Outlook or Outlook Express set as your default email client. Start > Control Panel > Internet > Progams Tab. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MCA" <MCA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7C65D84-5687-460D-A349-58C8A954342A@microsoft.com... > Newly install...

no notification from list control when check box selected?
hi there i have a list control in an MFC app for which i set CheckBoxes ON (LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) i need to know when the user checks/unchecks any item is there a specific notification sent to the owner when the user checks/unchecks an item? or do i watch for the more general LVN_ITEM_CHANGED notification (which doesn't seem to give info specific to checking/unchecking - the closest thing seems to be a State Image Mask change)? tia bhu >i have a list control in an MFC app for which i set CheckBoxes ON >(LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) > >i need to know when the user checks/unchecks any ...

Can a new e-mail message event wake up a monitor?
When my laptop is running on battery, I have the screen set to go blank in 1 minute. This tremendously lengthens the amount of operation I can get from a full charge. However, I find myself quite often sliding my finger across the touch pad to wake up the screen so I can check to see if I have any new e- mail. It would be really cool if an Outlook add-in existed which would wake up your screen automatically when you receive a new e-mail. Does anyone know if such a tool exists? afaik, there is no such tool. why not turn on sound so you can hear it arrive? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outloo...

I need help with a list box
I have a table called "tblSheets" that contains sheet numbers as follows: A-001 A-002 B-001 For each sheet there can be comments made in a table called "tblComments". I have a form which has a list box that shows all sheets from tblSheets regardless to whether they have comments existing in the tblComments or not. I need to show the user which items on the list box that have comments entered in the tblComments without having the user to click on each item in the list box to find out if there were comments entered or not. Is there a way to bold or color items in the li...

Global message en every outgoing mail
Hi, How can I put a global message en every outgoing mail? Thx. There are lots of products out there. These are popular products: www.exclaimer.com http://www.gfi.com/mes/ Nue "HDI" <hdinf@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1150719737.660041.5570@r2g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > How can I put a global message en every outgoing mail? > > Thx. > ...

help with secondary list validation
I am trying to validate against a secondary set of criteria... here is my situation: My validation data is in a table BA2:CD43... main categories across the top row, and sub-categories entered in columns directly beneath each associated main category (some categories have up to 30 sub-categories). Elsewhere, I want to enter cats & sub-cats in two columns, validated against the sub-cat, based on what is chosen for the main cat. Validating the main cat is no problem, but I can't figure out how to validate against the columns of sub-cats... I can't write a formula with 30 or more n...

How do I send a message in SDI app ?
I've been programming basic MFC Dialogs for a while and have decided to have a little bash at doing a SDI app, but am getting stuck on one area. My program is called BNProV5, it's form based and has a List Control on the main prog. The standard code that VS6 has set up appears to have a default bit for when the user selects the SAVE or SAVE AS buttons from the menu (the function "void CBNProV5Doc::Serialize(CArchive& ar)"). As I don't know how to access the List Control from that part of the program in BNProV5Doc.cpp I'm trying to send control to a function...

Exchange 2003
Hello. I am running Exchange 2003 and all of a sudden, all emails my users send to Hotmail are piling up in the queue. Not sure what is going on here. We can send emails to every other domain. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance for your help. Roger Settle rsettle@klfinancialgroup.com Can you manually telnet to Hotmail's MX record IP address on port 25? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Roger Settle" <rsettle@klfinancialgroup.com(DO NOT SPAM)> wrote in message news:72700E7F-A7E1-4725-B1B4-2...

Error from Address List Syncronization
I keep getting the following message every minute. "The service thru an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\Ira\abv_dg\Iservagent.cpp(4511)" Event I 8331 from the MSExchangeAL. Any idea on what is causing this, I can't find anything on Technet. ...

Cannot Receive POP3 Mail
I have my own domain that I use as a POP3 e-mail account. I am able to send e-mail, but not receive. I get Error Number 0x800ccc90. My Outlook was working fine until today. (On Friday, when I last used my computer, I was prompted once for my password when I used Outlook. I thought this was strange, however, it worked fine after that. Otherwise, I haven't done anything different to my computer.) Any suggestions? it could be server problems and it'll go away... does the error say anything other than the number? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Out...

New free mail add-in for Excel/Outlook 2007-2010
Posted to more then one newsgroup FYI Today I upload a new version of my Excel Mail add-in for Outlook. If you want to test it you can find it here http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm Let me know if you have problems -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm ...

MSExchangeDSAccess errors about non-existent servers
Hello, I've recently installed an Exchange 2003 server on my domain and noticed some strange errors in the Application Log that referenced non-existent servers. I followed the MS KB article 216498 instructions on removing the servers from Active Directory and DNS, but Exchange still seems to have some kind of link to them and I can't find where to delete them. Here are the two App Log errors that I'm still getting: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess Event Category: Topology Event ID: 2124 Date: 1/6/2004 Time: 4:30:46 PM User: N/A Computer: MAIL Description: ...

Data Validation-Dependant Lists-Multiple
Is there a way to get 2 different INDIRECT data validation lists from one main validation? ie. cell A1 has a data validation list of silver,gold,red,blue. If cell A1 is "silver", I want an INDIRECT data validation list with 1,2,3,4,5 in cell B1 If cell A1 is "silver", I want an INDIRECT data validation with Mats,Owen,Joe,Alex,Ed in C1. Thanks, Joe See http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal02.html In article <eBHrMxW8DHA.3008@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "lunker55" <joec@shipwaystairs.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get 2 dif...

POP3 Accounts
Morning! I hope someone can help me with this problem. I have just changed PCs and have imported my POP3 account settings for OE from the old PC. Despite me having entered the password and checked the remember password box on the account options screen, each time I connect to collect e-mail I am prompted to re-enter the password. As I have about 6 POP3 accounts this is a real pain! Has anyone got a solution or do you think the data was corrupted during the import and that it is best to manually set up each of the POP3 accounts on the new PC? TIA Steve ...

Send to PDF
I send most of my PO's to our vendors via email. I "print to screen"- send to mail recipient (PDF), outlook opens with a new message and the attachment. The .pdf filename always defaults to 'POP Purchase Order Blank Form.pdf", is there any way for GP to save the .pdf as the PO # for the file name? Thanks in advance. You should look at Binary Stream's product for emailing PO's. http://www.binarystream.com/eMailerManager_POP.asp "mahham" wrote: > I send most of my PO's to our vendors via email. I "print to screen"- > send to mail...

free space on outlook account
Hello ! i have outlook 2003, with exchange server. I know i can go in my account properties to get the amount of space taken by my folders. but is it possible to get the info without goiing there and in percentage ? i would like to have a button, when i click, it would say "Inbox = 25% free space, Sent items = 60% free space" is it possible ? maybe with vba ? thanks Tiah Not that I am aware of, but you would be better served asking this in a group for Outlook programming if you are thinking of a programmed solution. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to t...

Migration tool- distribution lists
Hello, Does the 2003 migration tool let you import distribution lists from a 2000 exchange server? On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:34:48 -0800, "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Does the 2003 migration tool let you import distribution lists from a 2000 >exchange server? > How are you "migrating"? Distribution Lists are in Active Directory, not in Exchange. DLs are stored in Active Directory. You won't need to migrate these ... -- Thanks, Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP www.briandesmond.com "Boe" <boe_d@notsp...