What is the max limit exchange 2003 can send at 1 time?

I seem to be getting cut  off at 200 messages through my gfifaxmaker program
and I was wondering where I could go to find this setting and change it to a
higher limit.

0
j1315 (1)

microsoft wrote:
> I seem to be getting cut  off at 200 messages through my gfifaxmaker program
> and I was wondering where I could go to find this setting and change it to a
> higher limit.

That sounds to me like a good thing.

--JM
0
vermyndax (8)
3/29/2005 6:42:56 PM
Well its not a good thing, I use to be able to send out 2000 faxes from
exchange 5.5 and now my distribution list has to be cut into 10 groups
instead of having them in one. I just wanna know where I can go to change
this setting.
"Vermyndax" <vermyndax@nospam.galaxycow.com> wrote in message
> microsoft wrote:
> > I seem to be getting cut  off at 200 messages through my gfifaxmaker
program
> > and I was wondering where I could go to find this setting and change it
to a
> > higher limit.
>
> That sounds to me like a good thing.
>
> --JM

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Timed Rental
Retail Management Systems Ltd. has just released a new addon for Timed Rental. RMS TimeZone allows you to rent out 'zones'. The easy thing is, you decide what a zone is. Whether you own a golf dome, billiard hall, shooting range (see list below for many other industries) you have the power to specify base pricing, minimum times, and additional per minute pricing. The visual interface tells the employees which zones are occupied/rented, by which customer, and how long the zone has been in use. TimeZone supports an unlimited number of zones. This add-on provides easy to use mouse...

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

can't customize toolbar

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Outlook 2003