Virtual smtp domains on one IP address

Can I host several domains email on one exchange server with one IP address only?
0
cxdsew32 (2)

Yes, but you cannot have more than one SMTP Virtual Server using the same IP
and Port Number combination.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

"fredd" <cxdsew32@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can I host several domains email on one exchange server with one IP
> address only?

0
Mark
12/23/2003 11:38:29 PM
We want to host OWA only email for several domains. If the port is changed will we still receive email from the internet? What port number should I use?
0
cxdsew32 (2)

Name Matching
Hi when an email is sent to a miss-spelled address, how do I route these emails to a postmaster or admin account? Thanks Matt What version of Exchange? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Matt" <mattremoveme@edirect.co.uk> wrote in message news:006001c3b506$6c6670f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > when an email is sent to a miss-spelled address, how do I > route these emails to a postmaster or admin account? > > Thanks > Matt Exchange Server 2003 Running on Windows Server 2003 >----...

Capital One Downloads (and other Yodlee Downloads) not working
I use MS Money to download transactions of Capital One and Bank of America credit cards. For the last 4 days, MS Money has been unable to download these transactions, and when I log into the "My Money" section of the MSN Money web site, I cannot download the transactions either. Both of these downloads are handled via the Yodlee service. Is this a known outage? Are others experiencing the same problem? Is there a solution? I've tried logging in and out of Passport, but the downloads continue to fail. Thanks, Reddog None of these are working for me today. I assume i...

Validate almost one of two textbox
Hi, how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at least one of them (or both)? Thanks in advance. Luis On Nov 27, 2:16=A0pm, Luigi <Lu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at > least one of them (or both)? > > Thanks in advance. > > Luis Use Javascript Function function jsValidateTextBoxGroup(sTxtBox1, sTxtBox2) { var bSuccess =3D true; var sTxtBox1Value =3D document.getElementById(sTxtBox1).value; var sTxtBox2Value =3D document.g...

Formatting four pages onto one 12x18 sheet
I'm trying to figure out how to format a 12 x 18 sheet with four individual 5.5 x 8.5 pages on it. Any ideas? The closest I can get is under page setup...selecting "postcards" and that will give me three pages per sheet, but I need four. Any ideas or thoughts are greatly appreciated. If your printer can be custom setup to 12 x 18 then you can divide it into four parts. Are you sure you aren't trying to setup a 11 x 17 landscaped sheet? In any event, setup your printer first. File, Page Setup, Advanced on the right, type 18 width, 12 height or 17 width, 11 ...

How to add another user's Contacts folder to my Address Book?
Background: Exchange 2003 Server w/ Outlook 2000/2003 clients. I can add any Contacts folders in my mailbox to my Address Book by going into the Properties of the folder and checking "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" on the "Outlook Address Book" tab. However, if I have another user's mailbox (to which I have full permission) in my Folder List, I do not have this option in any of their Contacts folders. How do I add another user's Contacts folder, displayed in my Folder List, to my Address Book? TIA, roshan After a bit of research on SlipStick.com...

Is it possible to log the user's IP address or computer name?
We have Exchange 5.5 here and some users know other's email password. Is there anyway to log the machine IP address since under the property store you can only see the last logon with the user. Can't tell anything if multiple users sign on simultaneously? Lisa ...

How do I look at two worksheets in one Excel workbook at same time
I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to have two worksheets displayed at the same time from the same workbook. Is there a way to do that? Window - New Window this will create a second view of active workbook. Then you can do Window - Arrange, active workbook only. -- Best Regards, Luke M "PeoriaJean" <PeoriaJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:503A1BB9-2130-4346-A0AF-A461388397B2@microsoft.com... >I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to > have two worksheets di...

Exchange 5.5 in Windows 2000 Domain
HI I am looking for any advise I can get on this subject, or any references you may have. Basically I have an NT4 PDC that currently has Exchange 5.5 installed on it. I have a windows 2000 Database server that is just a member server of hte domain. My NT4 machine is running out of space, so I am getting a new server for exchange. I will install Windows 2000 on this server and then follow the Ed Crowley Server Move method, to move my exchange server over to this new machine. I am comfortable with this. I have just now installed an NT4 BDC into the domain (it is only a very old machine so it ...

How to export address book from Outlook XP to Outlook Express?
Does anyone know how I can export my Address Book from Outlook to Outlook express? Outlook Address Book is a .pab file. In outlook express click on File / Import / Other address books / Select outlook .pab file and you should be all set. I hope this helps thanks! "Candice" <bowns_candice@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00a101c3cfba$7878b870$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how I can export my Address Book from > Outlook to Outlook express? > > Candice <bowns_candice@hotmail.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how I can export my Address Book f...

Re: Server address
When i set up my server account i put yahoo.com and i have Verizon for my internet provider. I can't send my resume from yahoo cause i get an error message. You can't access Yahoo POP3 accounts unless you have the Plus account. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Donna Lomagro" <purpletulips65@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ucQmttlvKHA.5812@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When i set up my server account i put yahoo.com and i have Verizon for my > internet provider. I can't send my resume fr...

Macro to send grab email address and open Outlook
Hi there I am trying to write a simple macro to be able to send an email based on an emai address in a form. tblAgency Details has a field EmailAddress (data type is text) I have a Command Button on a form frmAdd Agency Details to run a macro. Macro name is SendEmail - Action is only SendObject There are only two items in the Action Arguments To: =[EmailAddress] Edit Message: Yes (I only want Outlook to load with the email address) So far it does not work. When I have a field for a Web Address and the data type is a hyperlink that works well for me....

One line is killing my program!
The following line works, where it specifies the first 4 characters of two area codes (403, and (587. .Range("C2:C" & q).FormulaR1C1 = _ "=MID(R[0]C[-2],INDEX(FIND({""(403"",""(587""},R[0]C[-2]),MATCH(TRUE,ISNUMBER(FIND({""(403"",""(587""},R[0]C[-2])),0)),14)" I need to substitute two variables - areaCode1 and areaCode2 to replace (403 and (587. I think I've done so, but the following doesn't work: .Range("C2:C" & q).FormulaR1C1 ...

how can I use my e-mail addresses on excel xp with microsoft outlo
I need to use my addresses on Excel xp with Microsoft outlook. I want to use my excel file as a database that I can change and improve everyday. I need to send mails to more than 1 contact, so creating an e.mail link is not enough for me: in fact, if I click on it, I send my mail only to 1 address... Txs See http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Cat" <Cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7A9A930-6846-4071-8714-ED9CC50CD79F@microsoft.com... > > I need to use my addresses on E...

grouping cells to sort by only one column
Hi, New to this so please bear with me. I have a spread sheet where I am listing names in column A and othe info relating to that name in columns B and C in the two rows below th name. I then start a different name in the next row down with the info in t two rows below that, and so forth. I want to be able to add more names in the future and be able to sor all of this by column A only. The problem I am having is the info i the other columns moves. I need it to somehow attatch and stay put wit it's corisponding name without moving. In other words how do I make everything from A1 to ...

Problem with Addresses
I have to input an entire phone book of addresses. I have since manually typed 1175 but this is extremely time consuming and there is no end in site. Luckily, the phone book is posted on a website so I can cut and paste the entires However the entries appear on the website like this: Albis Turlington Architects, LLC Phone: 203-772-1212 175 Orange Street Fax: 203-773-1212 New Haven, CT 06510 when pasted into excel they appear in the same manner, each line in a different cell, phone and fax are in their own cells as well. The formatting ...

regarding email address
i have exchange 2003 with windows 2003 server in winodws 2000 active directory. Unexpectedly when new user is created, its email address is not generated and email address tab in the user properties shows blank. Active directory console i m running from exchange 2003 server Please assist On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 04:18:02 -0700, Faisal <Faisal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have exchange 2003 with windows 2003 server in winodws 2000 active directory. > >Unexpectedly when new user is created, its email address is not generated >and email address tab in the user propertie...

How do I link many cells to one particular cell? #2
I am trying to link multiple cells to one particular cell and can't seem to do it. I want the multiple cells not just to have the same information but be connected to the same cell. I want multiple cells to take the information from ex. cell D4. So everytime i change cell D4 every cell that is linked to it changes. Do I have to input =D4 into every single cell that I want to link or is there an easy way to mass link? enter =$D$4 in one cell and copy it to the rest. The $ keeps the address from changing relatively. Are the cells on the same worksheet? If yes, you could select...

copy and match data from one worksheet into another via script?
Hi all I have two worksheets 2 columns each The first sheet has ID and Name Column for example: Code ------------------- ID[/B] NAM 193948 Michael 684588 John 535279 Luke 098734 Matthe ------------------- my 2nd sheet Code ------------------- ID [B]NAM Michael John Luke Matthe ------------------- How do i use the first sheet to match up the names on the 2nd sheet and ultimately copy the ID numbers onto the 2nd sheet? This is just a simplified example. There are thousands of entries. Thank you if you have ...

Re: o many mails in our out queue with out source Address
HI My exchange server is is having all the setting as you said still i am getting these messages. Recently i have removed few user because they left the oraganasiton, and they use to get so many Junk-E-mails do u think because of these e-mail's coming. pls if u have any ide pls let me know. Thanks Shaikh Hello Shaikh If you just want to delete those message, you can select them in "Queues" tab inside "Internet Mail service" properties and click "Delete" button. You can consider going to "Internet Mail" tab inside IMC and click Advanced but...

Blocking SMTP on primary mailbox?
Hello Exch 2k3 AD 2k3 mixed I am thinking about blocking SMTP on my primary mailbox server with the exception of our AD servers and MX gateway. I recently was approached by a developer who was having problems with an app smtp'ing directly to our primary mail server. Apparently they were trying SMTP servers at random :x So i would like to restrict SMTP traffic. I set a list of IP's in the connections area under system manager > server > protocol > smtp. Are there any major concerns with taking this action or is there a better way to do it? thanks e- I'd sugg...

Clearing the OL2002 address cache
I would like to completely clear out my autocomplete name cache. Due to some addressing changes in our Exchange server, most of the cached names are now incorrect. I have not been able to find a way in the KB to clear the cache, but only a workaround which involves disabling autocomplete. Thanks ...

OWA with multiple email addresses
I currently have SBS 2003 w/ Exchange. I have the 2 SMTP domains assigned to the default recipient policy so I can assign the 2nd domain to the people that I choose and remove it from the people that I don't want to have it. Currently, they can log into OWA with their account to check email, but they want to be able to send email from either of the 2 email addresses (just like everyone else in this discussion group). Can I accomplish this by setting up 2 mailboxes for each email address and have them log into OWA using their entire email address as the username? If so, how do I ...

Exchange 2003 Std. Address List permissions
As it turns out I have done something very bad. I was playing around with the permissions on the address lists. With the thought in mind to limit what users can see. I have 3 satilite offices that are coming online. And I want them all to see head office but not each other. Well I ended up adding a user group and applying a deny permission and now the user is the only one that can see it. The actual address list I am talking about are "All Contacts" and another one I just made as a test called "Non-Viewable" So basically now I cannot see it in the console. I have tr...

Outlook Addresses missing
I have had some trouble with my Office Installation after upgrading to a bigger hard drive. I had to reinstall office on teh new drive after all the files had been moved by the utility that came with the drive. During that process i had to create a new profile and now all my address bool contacts are gone. I know that they are somewhere on the old drive which is accessible. How do I find my contacts on my old drive and bring them into my new Outlook installation on the new drive? Which is empty, your Contacts Folder, your Address Book, or both? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "...

Contacts with 2 or more Email addresses
I have a couple of contacts that have more than one email address. When I send an email, it wants to send it to ALL there email address when I ricght click on a persons contact name and choose create a new mail message. Is there a way to make it default to a certain email address? I have office 2007 on Windows XP delete the addresses you don;'t want to include. The send to contact action doesn't have a way to identify the address you wish to use, so rather than pop up a dialog first, it adds all the addresses so you can choose which address (or send to all). -- Diane Poremsky...