Using Exchange 2003 to filter and route non-spam emails

Hello,

We've got Exchange 2003 running and want to be able to route emails received
from particular domains to specific users.  Are there filters/policies that
can be applied in Exchange '03, or is this functionality available only with
third party add-ins?

Thanks for your time,
-w

No native functionality to do this.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"wartbegone" <wartbegone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We've got Exchange 2003 running and want to be able to route emails
> received
> from particular domains to specific users.  Are there filters/policies
> that
> can be applied in Exchange '03, or is this functionality available only
> with
> third party add-ins?
>
> Thanks for your time,
> -w

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
5/24/2006 7:51:50 PM
Can anyone suggest a third party add-in?

"wartbegone" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We've got Exchange 2003 running and want to be able to route emails received
> from particular domains to specific users.  Are there filters/policies that
> can be applied in Exchange '03, or is this functionality available only with
> third party add-ins?
>
> Thanks for your time,
> -w
do you mean to redirect or copy another user?  There's a way to configure a
policy that would do this in Tumbleweed, but it's an expensive solution...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

> Can anyone suggest a third party add-in?
>
> "wartbegone" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > We've got Exchange 2003 running and want to be able to route emails
received
> > from particular domains to specific users.  Are there filters/policies
that
> > can be applied in Exchange '03, or is this functionality available only
with
> > third party add-ins?
> >
> > Thanks for your time,
> > -w

0
sconkey (3059)

invalid email address

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Emails #3