user shift-delete emails

A user shift-deleted some emails. What is the fastest way to recover this?

0
none89 (807)

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:42:12 -0800, "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote:

>A user shift-deleted some emails. What is the fastest way to recover this?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886205
0
adavid (8731)
3/7/2007 1:21:07 AM
This did not help. The emails do not appear in recover deleted items after
shift-delete.
"Andy David {MVP}" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:42:12 -0800, "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote:
>
>>A user shift-deleted some emails. What is the fastest way to recover this?
>>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886205

0
none89 (807)
3/7/2007 5:21:26 PM
You need to be in the Inbox and then click on Recover Deleted Items.
/Simon
"mcp" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> This did not help. The emails do not appear in recover deleted items after
> shift-delete.
> "Andy David {MVP}" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in
> message news:7r4su21s7ug17dkfq7v4sippi6oiki61vn@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:42:12 -0800, "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote:
>>
>>>A user shift-deleted some emails. What is the fastest way to recover
>>>this?
>>>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886205

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...

How do you delete an Assembly Item?
I have an assembly item code, and I want to delete it to make it inactive. I cannot find any help on this, nor can I actually FIND the assembly item. Please help!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0461_01C6F844.55DE89B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Nutribodies, You can't make an Assembly inactive as its not really an item, just a = reference to a group of items. You can delete it though. One way of finding items is by their Item type. Click on the Item Type = column header and th...

multiple email identities

Can you delete Business Alerts?

users with restricted access

Re: teach me how to send friends email

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

User unknown
I made a new user on the exchange server, but if i want to make the account in outlook, Outlook says: "the name could not be matched to a name in the adresslist" I don't know what to do anymore. All the rights are the same as my collegea. can somebody help me? Go back to AD where you created the account, preferably on the Exchange Server. Is there an email address listed? If there isn't then right click on the Recipient Update Service in ESM and click update now. Advise what happens then... >-----Original Message----- >I made a new user on the exchange server, b...

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Office 2007 forms

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...

Remade Folders, Now Old Email Gone
I created a couple new profiles so I could separate my work and personal emails when I work from home. At the end of the process, when prompted by Outlook to remake my folders, I foolishly remade my folders. Now, all my old emails which were in my Inbox have gone missing. I searched for pab and pst files but they are not to be found. Any ideas will be most appreciated. Geoff You didn't even post your Outlook version or operating system. How are we supposed to help? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Geoff Robinson" <geoffr2@aol.com> wrote in message news:978b35e2.0406091...

Shared email account
I am new XP user. I have set up separate XP accounts for me and for my wife. I would like to have both of us to be able to use the same Outlook email address. How do I set up Outlook so that the 2 XP accounts look at the same Inbox, Sent Items, Address Book, etc.? Thanks, Dan P Locate the pst-file for the account that now has all the e-mails in it. Move the pst-file to a location both can reach (for instance C:\Outlook) Start Outlook fot that user and it will prompt you for the new location. Once configured close Outlook for that user and logon as the other user Open Outlook and choo...