User logon name: President #2

I've got another problem with my boss's account. His user name is
President, but his Alias is f.e. AAA (email AAA.BBB@domena). Almost
everything is working (OMA, OWA, exchange mail access), but when I'm
trying to connect from Outlook 2003 using POP3 is saying that pop3
doesn't accept user name or password - President as well as AAA
(alias). In other accounts this is working good. Is maybe President
prohibited user name?

Regards
Filip

0
fwitkowski (13)

GPO cause slow logon on desktop redirect
Hi guys, I have create new policy for redirect users folder on network shared, after this when user logon the loading desktop is very slow (30 seconds about only for desktop redirect). I've activate debug on GPO and this is log result in the last rows: GPSVC(188.2a4) 17:30:12:550 Target = S-1-5-21-1020176695-2728896446-3455317470-1230 GPSVC(188.2a4) 17:30:12:581 Target = S-1-5-21-1020176695-2728896446-3455317470-1230, ChangeNumber 0 GPSVC(188.27c) 17:30:12:800 Event Arg Array is already filled to its capacity=6 GPSVC(188.27c) 17:30:12:800 CGPEventBase::GetEventInfo(): Object ...

users with restricted access

Office 2007 forms

VB Macro #2

SBS 2003 moving of users files

VCR to DVD Part 2

User unknown
I made a new user on the exchange server, but if i want to make the account in outlook, Outlook says: "the name could not be matched to a name in the adresslist" I don't know what to do anymore. All the rights are the same as my collegea. can somebody help me? Go back to AD where you created the account, preferably on the Exchange Server. Is there an email address listed? If there isn't then right click on the Recipient Update Service in ESM and click update now. Advise what happens then... >-----Original Message----- >I made a new user on the exchange server, b...

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Default User object security
Windows 2003 SP2 I am trying to fix a problem where delegation of control is not working properly to usr OUs. I ca't seem to keep permissions on user account objects that allow user accounts to be moved between OUs. I think it may be related to protected account membership on the user objects themselves. ALso the "inherit permissions from parent" is unchecked on user objects. Certain user new user objects work fine and are inheriting. What are the default security to use on user objects so that i can remvoe membership from protected groups and how should I a...

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? For the others it does intrude on a second day. BossLady wrote: > Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company > calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as > spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work > properly? Until you upgrade to Outlook...

Change Domain Name on outgoing Emails
Our company just purchased another company with their own Exchange Server and AD infrastrure. We want all users in this new facility to have Email addresses with our Domain such as username@abc.com instead of their current Domain username@123.com. Until I migrate resources from their Forest into our Forest I have created contacts to forward all Emails from the abc Domain to the 123 Domain. When users reply or send Emails from the 123 Domain it still has their username@123.com Email address which will cause confusion with our customers and suppliers. How do I force their Emails to us...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2