User Frequency Report

Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000?  I need to
determine what users are not using their email to be disabled.

Thanks!

can't resolve user names
i've just added exchange 2003 to a small business server 2003 network. The users were already apart of the domain. My problem is that i want to add them to the exchange server and i can not get them connected because when i hit check name it never checks out correctly. am i missing something. This is a fresh first install of exchange and i can get the administrator account to get email. I just can't get it to work on any users. In news:OGRukk%23QGHA.4608@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, Andrew Mallette <Andrewm270@aol.com> typed: > i've just added exchange 2003 to a small bu...

Parameter query in Access 2003 report
I want to create a parameter query that asks the user to select one, many, or all values from a field when opening a report. I would like the selection to be available from a list, radio box, or pull down menu to minimize spelling errors, etc. Unfortunately the list is of names which number about 100. Can this be done? If so, could someone please point me to the help pages that describe this process? My solution seems clunky but it is the only way I can see how to do it. Any suggestions as to how else might I best approach this? Thanks in advance Debbie See my sample database that shows ...

User Frequency Report
Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000? I need to determine what users are not using their email to be disabled. Thanks! ...

export/import users grant between pcs
hi i want to export users grant from one pc and import to other pc . users are many. how can i do please help me ...

Report filter question
Hi, I've done filters many times before, but something is not right and I can not see it. My report is running of a query which has NO selection criteria in it. It is just a logical view of a table. I have the following code in my report (it is hard coded only because I'm trying to debug the code": Me.Filter = "(((tblMailingList.MemType)='MT-S'))" Me.FilterOn = True I know that the filter code is correct because I went into design query and put MT-S for the Criteria in the field MemType and view the resulting SQL cod...

Pivot Table Report: Getting average of difference of two date columns
Hello I have data in excel sheet as: WORK_ID PROJECT START_DT END_DT 1001 P1 1/1/2006 1/10/2006 1002 P1 1/25/2006 2/20/2006 1003 P1 3/15/2006 3/20/2006 I want to have a report that will give me average time taken to finish a work in a project. That is, I have to take average of (end_dt - start_dt) for a project group. How do I do this in a pivot table report. When I use a calculate field to get the days worked for a work_id using DATEDIF(START_DT, END_DT, "D") then excel computes only sum on that (pivot table report ...

Access 2007 ControlSource code in Report causing shut down
The following code worked successfully in Access 2002 & 2003 but for some reason, the lines that contain ControlSource are causing Access 2007 to shut down and error out. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. In short, I’m using a combo box on a form “ReportCenter” to change the GroupLevel and textbox values on a report. If I comment out the lines with ControlSource the code runs successfully, if any one of them are uncommented, Access 2007 shuts down and restarts. 'Group 1 If Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupCheck1 = True And Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupDescendC...

tax software report
I forgot to say that I am working with Money 2002. I did override of Money calculated in Tax Estimator. Then Tax Software Report would not load. I did a restore backup of Money 2002 and got message that because changes to tax were saved I would have to manually restore Tax Software Report. I can find no information in help in Money as to how you manually restore Tax Software Report. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. With all of the problems I have had with Money 2002 over the years, I am afraid to spend money on the Money 2004. Will upgrading be a wise investment? Thanks...

550 5.1.1 user unknown
We have a client that gets the error below intermittently. I have worked with this client's IT staff over the phone to help resolve the issue. The thing is is that they can send e-mails to us half the time and the other times they get the message below. This happens to all users within our organization with this client. They client's IT staff seems pretty comfortable that it is not their end but this is the only client we have problems with. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this? If so, any advice would be appreciated. thanks! Sent <<&...

Crytal reports error in 1.0
Hi, I installed CRM 1.0 on a new server (W2K Enterprise) and I get the following error when trying to access a sales report. Any ideas??? File Repository Server Input is down. [On Cache/Page Server: SHEFFIELD.pageserver] I can confirm that Crystal Input File Repository service (along with all other Crystal services) is running. I could find no reference to this error in PartnerSource. Thanks, Lindsay. ...

Problems with Historical Aged Trial Balance Report
I want to use this report in Reports>Sales>Trial Balance After I configured it but there are some customer that appear with the data in the wrong column (current/0-30 days) according their payment’s form. Thank in advance, Jose G. Jose, Could you provide more infomation? What data appears in the wrong column, invoices? credit memos? Also, what payment methods are you referring to? How are they setup? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "jose garcia" wrote: > I want to use this repo...

VENDOR CHECK REGISTER REPORT
Can anyone tell me where to find this report Brian, There is no separate Vendor check register report. You can always take the payment register for vendors by going to Smartlist, Payables Transactions, Apply filter to return those transactions by document type - Payments, you'll get the vendor payments alone. You can further apply date filters and checkbook filters to take the payments by date, by bank. You can then save it as Favorite, so everytime you need not modify the same. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Brian" wrote: > Can a...

error in reporting service
when i restart the crm server the crysatl APS service allows stop and it must be started manualy in the event vewier i found tis errore after restarting the crm server source: Crystal_CrystalAPS event id : 35101 The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login 'Adventure_Works_Cycle_CRMCRYSTAL'. Login fails.). do you have an idea thanx Are CRM and SQL installed on the same box? If so, my gue...

adding a new user to email
okay so i have tried so many time to add my husband onto outlook email but for some reason it will not allow me to do so and it really is driving me mad! this is the steps i am taking... Does he have a separate account? Have you added this account from Control Panel->Mail Icon? What version of Outlook are you using? BTW - the steps you listed are going to elicit the same problem every time. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. A...

Attn: M02,3,4 users who use Passport/WinLiveID
You will get broken at the end of July, 2008. (That's about 45 days from now.) See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894020. You should remove the Passport/WinLiveID from your file before that time. (File|Password Manager). There have been many indications this day would come. Now you all have a date certain. Does this also means backup files taken from M02,3,4 will be inaccessible, even if they are opened with a current version of Money? Although if you have to go back four, five or six years you probably have bigger issues. But I have at times opened older backup files, even five...

reporting a/c adjustments
I am using Money 2000. When I update the balance of my loan accounts I assign a category for the adjustment, but the adjustments do not show up in my reports. Any suggestions? ...

non delivery reports
I have upgraded a server from server 2003 to SBS 2003. I have installed and configured exchange and all seems to be working ok. The problem I am having is I cannot get a copy of Non-Delivery Reports to be copied to any of my users mailboxes (I have tried them all I have also creating aliases but still no joy) upon further investigation I discovered that is I un-tick allow non delivery reports under Internet Message Formats, Default, Advanced, I will still get an NDR returned to sender. I have restarted Microsoft Exchange Routing Engine and SMTP services and also rebooted the server. I h...

How do I put a landscape table into a portrait report
I am writing a report in portait and want to place a table that is in landscape into the report. . . how do I do this? Thanks, See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm. Although the stated purpose of this article is to explain how to put a portrait page number (or header/footer) on a landscape page, it does start by explaining how to create the required landscape section for your table. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Gwen" <Gwen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

crosstab report colum headings
Hi, I have a crosstab report based on Duane Hookom's crosstab database. It works very well and I appreciate all the help I received last year in getting it to work. Now, I have a lot of data to report and I am trying to condense it down to as few pages as possible. I can get the data (detail) to be 10 columns wide in the report and still be readable. However, the last two column headings wrap into the next row even though there is plenty (at least it appears that way) of width room left on the page. I have tried various things, but really do not know how to make it n...

Email reports in 2007
access 2007 on WinXP After reading through numerous posts in this forum, I settled on what appeared to be the closest solution to my issue. The code below is included as the action to perform from a switchboard command button-- it is one continous line. DoCmd.SendObject acReport,"rpt ConfirmationLetter4testing*", acFormatRTF,"ContactNumber",,,"test confirmation",,True Upon executing I immediately get a "error executing command" error message. I have a working report named rpt ConfirmationLetter4testing which is based on a query nam...

An error occurred....report.dll. Reload Money
I searched and found this problem but the link to the answer is dead everywhere. I just added a 3rd report to my favorites in MSM 02. Any ideas? On Feb 9, 1:14 pm, johnmohlengr...@gmail.com wrote: > I searched and found this problem but the link to the answer is dead > everywhere. I just added a 3rd report to my favorites in MSM 02. Any > ideas? Cal, Any ideas? ...

Captial Gains Report Omits Sale of Bonds
I sold 2 corporate bonds in 2007. They were reported by my brokerage on a 1099-B along with 4 mutual funds that were sold at the same time. When I ran the Capital Gains report in Money 2007, the funds showed up, but not the bonds. All of the transactions were entered at the time they were transacted. Any reason why? Any setting that needs to be tweaked? Thanks -- David Schwartz Commack, NY In microsoft.public.money, David Schwartz wrote: >I sold 2 corporate bonds in 2007. They were reported by my brokerage on a >1099-B along with 4 mutual >funds that were sold at the s...

Which users are sending emails??
Hi All, I am new to MS Exchange, I am finding difficult to see which users are sending emails. I can see the flow of emails in the Queue services but when I right clicked on the specific email then choose properties, I can't see who is sending the email. Does anyone know how to see who has send an email in the Queue service or anywhere else?? Regards John Smith ...

when i start outlook, i get a "migrating user info...." or someth.
when i start outlook, i get a "migrating user info...." or something like that, then it tells me that "the of folders couldn't be opened" and then it shuts down. i can't even open it to tweak the preferences and fix the problem.....what is my problem anyway ? JD <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when i start outlook, i get a "migrating user info...." or something > like that, then it tells me that "the of folders couldn't be opened" > and then it shuts down. i can't even open it to tweak the > preferences an...

User-defined fields
A2003 First Table called: --------------------------- TBLPRODUCTS ProductID Description Property1YN Property2YN Property3YN etc. . . ------------------------- Second Table called: --------------------------- TBLPROPERTIES PropID PropertyDescription --------------------------- This is a single user db. I want the user to be able to build the Properties table as they wish (for example, green, blue, red) and then, from a datasheet form based on the Products table, check the Y/N box where that Product has those Properties, or not. What do I link? How do I get the Property to show as a column h...