User cannot see Check Name icon on new message form

Users cannot see Check Name icon on the create a new
message form. OWA running on Exchange 5.5. Does anyone
know how to activate this.
0
Chhabra (2)

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

recieved error message 0x8DE00006
I cannot get Outlook to send a mass mailer out to business emails. Is ther a max amount that I can send too? I just keep getting this error message and then I go to look it up and there is not solution. Please help!? I have about 375 emails addresses in a distribution list. I just can't seem to send it out. This is most probably an issue with your ISP. They put a quota on how many emails you can send out at a single time. It is a control put in place to restrict Spam. Call your ISP for info -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests fo...

How to set Page Layout View as default when composing new eMail message?
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 (German) with MS Office Word as my E-Mail Editor. When composing a new eMail message, default view is always "Normal". I would like it to be "Page Layout" (or "Print Layout" in some Word version, I guess). I tried serveral things, from changing different templates (email.dot, normal.dot, mail.oft) to changing the Form for messages. But I didn't find a way to change the view here, because it's in Outlook style, not Word. And I didn't find any setting in Word for it. How can I change the default View? And which templ...

"Application has failed to start..." error message with VS2005 on new machine
VC++ MFC Project working absolutely fine on one machine Installed Visual Studio on a new portable and copied the project and all the settings over, done a complete rebuild which worked fine but now get an error message "The application has failed to start becuase the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" Have tried reinsalling (but I dont think this is relevant as I am working with VStudio) the message pops up a couple of times but then the program runs OK Does anyone know what this means and how to find out what is missin...

Trouble enabling Message tracking
when i go to enable message tracking on my 2k3 exchange server it comes up with the following error: Access Denied. Facitity: LDAP Provider ID no: 80070005 Microsoft exchange management. Now i have full rights over the domain - Full exchange right. I've also permissioned the share and NTFS of \\server\exchange.log correctly and this share points to c:\program files\Exchsrvr\server.log. Could someone please help me? many thanks Will Gerrish Are you trying to do this from the actual Exchange server or somewhere else? Nue "will gerrish" <willgerrish@discussions.microso...

VLookup in VBA giving error message

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

Naming charts on own sheet
Hi. I have a series of charts (which are all contained on their own sheets). I need to name each of the charts (as they will be used by someone else in a macro). I have tried clicking on them and also pressing shift before clicking on them, and I am not able to change the name in the name combo box. Can anyone advise me of how I can change the names. Thanks for your help. Hi, If you have chart sheets you can change the name by simply changing the sheet tab name. What you described is the method used on chartobjects, which are usually on a worksheet. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Mi...

Hiding sheet tab names
I created an automated workbook where I need to keep the sheet tab name hidden from the user. I went into Tools-Options-View and unchecke Sheet Tabs. Then I protected the workbook and the sheet yet the use can still go into Tools-Options-View and re-check the Sheet Tabs t view them again. How do I lock the user out of viewing the sheet tabs? :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could use the "very hidden" property that prevents users from viewing hidden worksheets without using VBA: Dim ws2 As Worksheet For Each ws2 In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If w...

Filling Web Form
Dear freinds Hello, I have written code in vc++ using MFC to fill the Webform using HTTP post method and I'm able to fill the form but I'm facing a problem that I'm unable to fill login name and password. So any one amongst you have any Idea or help then please help me With Regards Sachin ...

Excel pivottable with OLAP cubes saves names, not keys
hi, Is there a way to let the Excel XP pivottables/OLAP cubes reports save the member keys, not meber names? The members disapperas in the reports when the names are updated i the dim-table, and this is a problem. All my Analysis Services dimension levels got keys unique and names not unique. I can't set the dim-property keys unique, because they are not. This is the report info (from Frontpage/OWC, cant find it in Excel): &lt;x:IncludedMember&gt; &lt;x:Name&gt;0000 ABCDEFGH&lt;/x:Name&gt; &lt;x:UniqueName&gt;[MyDim].[All MyDim].[0000 A...

Add new record through Form view
I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command button which will add a new record to my table. On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table in a form. On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKurian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command >button which will add a new record to my table. >On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table >in a form. The Click event should show [Event Proced...

user initials and auto correction
Hi, Can someone please help me with the following...? People usually type JD in the To: field when they want to send me an email via Outlook. After a recent addition and deletion of another account with the initials of JD I'm finding that it is default to this user - and it's not even trying to qualify the correct recipient with a list of possible users, like it does with other similar users. I would like it to ask for qualification and also default to my account. Any ideas anyone? Thanks, Joe "Joey D" <joeydocherty2404@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can...

Vacation Message
Is there a way to send an automated response letting people know you are away from the office? If corporate e-mail servers are Microsoft Exchange, you should have an option under the Tools menu called Out of Office Assistant. "Brien" <bnicolau@falcon.tamucc.edu> wrote in message news:0db401c34d2c$307e9e10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to send an automated response letting > people know you are away from the office? ...

I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does not work. When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. How can I get it to work. Thanks. On Apr 4, 12:33=A0pm, Mint <chocolatemint77...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does > not work. > When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. > > How can I get it to work. > > Thanks. Is this Windows MCE SP2? What method did you use to add time update permission to your limited user account? Does your unlimited user accou...

User defined Serialization for LINQ to SQL generated classes
Hello there, is there a way to override predefined Serializer for LINQ to SQL class objects? MSLinqToSQLGenerator generates classes for accessing Database. I want to create a Webservice which should be able to do certain Operation on Database and should serialize certain objects. Serializer will try to serialize all object Properties/fields. I need to prevent certain fields to be included in serialization because of exceptions caused by cyclic depencies within. Example: There is a Table "Customers" in Database. LINQ To SQL Generator will generate class "Customer" like ...

The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid 06-20-07
I've seen a few other posts about this, but the situations seem to be different and the underlying issue doesn't seem to be found. Anyway. I have a few users that are disabled. I want to enable them. When I enable them I get the normal pop-up that says something to the effect of "If you continue you will enable this user". I click OK and then the lovely error message web page comes up and gives me the error, "The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid". I've been able to enable other users, it just seems that a few other users are not enabl...