User can not acces from home the EXchange server

Currently we allow our users to access there email VIA
the web using http:yayaya.com/exchange. however one of my
user's is unable to log in this way. On-site using
outlook he has no problem but when he try's entering his
login name and password via the web he gets a message
saying username and password are incorrect. For some
reason it will not validate his information. Can someone
please point me in the right direction. Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Can you sort a column by text going right to left?
I am trying to sort a by column, but want the sort to start with the right side of the column-for example 1234gk-want to sort by kg4321 or really just gk, but I thought I could get right to left easier. I don't want to go thru the whole sheet to delete the numbers If all your data is in that format in an unused column you could enter the formula: =Right(A1,2) Then copy down and sort on this new column Hope this helps Rowan luvsdogz wrote: > I am trying to sort a by column, but want the sort to start with the right > side of the column-for example > 1234gk-want to sort by kg...

Exchange Question #3
Dear all, I am using TrendMicro Scanmail 6.2 for Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows Server 2003 SP1. I have turned medium logging for ExchangeIS and now getting some warning as show below. Is this going to harm the Exchange Store? Thanks. EVENT ID 9567 Unexpected error 0x8004010f occurred in "EcVirusScanOneMessage". Regards, Kueh. Sounds like an issue with the virus scanning. Possibly a corrupt message? I think you can safely say this won't harm the Information Store itself. You might check with Trend to see what they recommend for this, but odds are it's someth...

ActiveSync Error 86000108 and Exchange OMA
I try to synchronize a smartphone (Qtek 9100) running Windows Mobile 5.0 with my Exchange Server 2003 SP2 through the local network (not Over The Air). Everything worked fine during one month, and now I can't synchronize with Exchange any more; I keep on getting ActiveSync Error number 86000108. I am using ActiveSync 4.1 on my Windows XP Pro computer. I also had an error ActiveSync error number 80072efd , once. I checked IIS and Exchange OMA on the server. I restarted the Exchange server completely. Nothing significant in the Event Log of the server. Any idea? Help greatly appreciated...

Can't use Outlook
How can I cancel my account with Outlook? Because I can't use this software anymore we have installed Lotus Notes as a source of email and etc. Please notify me and let me know how to cancel this account. Please I counld go to far with it because I never knew the server to finish my account. Thanks Chuck OL only has accounts you set up Tools/Options/Accounts simply delete unwanted accounts. If you no longer use OL, uninstall. I'm assuming yr refering to OL not OLExpress Remember to set yr Internet Options to point to yr new email app David "chuck" <anonymous@dis...

2003 Money (Can I -) question
Is it possible to change or preset defaults for the drop down fields used to create new recurring bill under [Bills & Deposits]? For example; [Write Check] is the default in the payment method. I want it to be [Print Check]. [Monthly] is default for the frequency and I want [Only Once]. I would like to be able to set my most used selections as defaults. Thanks - Andy Nope. "Andy" <a1cotton@knology.net> wrote in message news:079b01c392c3$6cfe0290$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to change or preset defaults for the drop > down fields used to create new...

remove exchange 5.5 server without uninstalling
Currently I have exchange 5.5 running along with exchange 2003. The emails are routed from internet to 5.5 and then send over to 2003, and vice versa. Currently I do not have a mx record for exch 2003 server, I have one mx record only for 5.5. Now before completely removing exchange 5.5, is there anyway that I can stop the exchange services on 5.5 and see if everything will still function properly in the network. i.e. I should be able to send to external users outside my org and also receive emal successfully.I dont want to have any problems creep up later. If things dont work well on t...

Netbackup 6.0MP3 and Exchange 2003 Recovery Storage Groups
Hello, I am running Netbackup 6.0MP3 and Exchange 2003 in a clustered environment. I am attempting to restore from Netbackup a copy of one of our Exchange DBs to mount in my Recovery Storage Group. Anyone else have a similar setup that can shed some light on how to do this? My initial idea was to restore the priv.edb and priv.stm files and manually mount them in the Recovery storage group, but I have seen other posts mentioning restoring straight to the Recovery Storage Group. Documentation for Netbackup doesn't say specifically how to do this. I wouldn't mind doing this manually...

Exchange Defrag/Slow message delivery
Hello all! We've been running into a minor issue that we've decided to take a look at. When someone sends an e-mail to the entire company, it can take up to 5 minutes for some recipients to receive the message. We were wondering if this had something to do with database defragmentation. I checked the Application Event logs and found that the online defragmentation for the Private Information Store has never completed. I'm seeing Event ID 704 entries stating that the Online Defragmentation was interrupted and terminated. This has been occuring every day going back to 1/...

Can Publisher create professional books?
Hi, I've been told that Publisher can't really format professional books and to try a Tex variation. Wondering about opinions on this. I don't want people to be able to distinguish any difference between a book I publish and any other book in a bookstore. Also, what version of Publisher is recomended for this? I am using one for Win95 and it can't suppress headers on final pages, which makes for stupid looking end pages. Do later versions have significant improvements for the book publisher and what are they? Thanks for your help. Robert -- -- Robert Pearson ParaMind B...

how can i see my exchange mails from different ISP
hi, i have an exchange server 2003 with windows server 2003 my mails are coming to my exchange through smtp server on port 25 , my exchange is behind the PIX firewall my users can check their mails through MSoutlook 2003, OWA and OUTlook express internaly and can send mails to yaho, hotmail,gmail as well , so plzz tell me what i have to configure on my server or on pix so that my users can see their mails from home or different ISP plzz send me the full configuration because i am new to exchange . thanks in advance regards ALI You have owa already working. So, let the pix accept con...

ClearQuest 2003 and Outlook 2007 with Exchange Server 2003
Hi,all I have used IBM Rational ClearQuest 2003 for years, which use Collaboration Data Objects in outlook 2003 to send mail with exchange server 2003. In Outlook 2003, I configed a Default Security Settings form in Exchange Server 2003 to disable mail send prompt when ClearQuest sending mail. And this worked fine for years. Last week , I update one client from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007, It can't work :( It's no mail sented , no promt find. Anyone can help me ? T.I.A Log: [5416] *** Started OAdSession 181C598 [5416] *** Built OAdSession 181C598 for Client One(PRIVAT...

server compatability
I want to route my form results to a data base, i have 'access' so I wanted to use that . I checked with my server host whether they had microsoft data access components - they informed they didnt as it was a linux server but they had a window server that handle ODBC drivers or i could use MYSQL on either server. what is OBDC does there answer suggest i cannot or can use 'access' on their server? what is MYSQL? Thanks for taking a look at my question Dave MySQL is a (free) server-based database management system (just as SQL Server and Oracle are, although it's not...

Set recipent address to smtp instead of Exchange/x400 ?
Is there a settting that I can change to set the recipient or to address to always show as an smtp address instead of the Exchange/X400 address? what version of Exchange? smtp is the default protocol for Exchange 2000/2003... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Jibril Esa" <jesa@conarc.com> wrote in message news:#lwYvtijGHA.3440@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a settting that I can change to set the recipient or to address > to always show as an smtp address instead of the Exchange/X400 address? > > In exchange 2003 environment or exchange 2000. when I pull t...

Slowness in transfering EMAILs between Exchange and local PST files with Outlook 2007
I'm not sure if others are seeing a similiar issue, but it routinely takes 10-15 seconds to move EMAILs between the Exchange and local PST files. This issue is not dependent on the size of attachment. I do have a relatively large local PST file over 2GB, but the Exchange file is relatively small. I have turned off the McAfee EMAIL scanner and so no improvement. Does anybody have ideas? Regards, Scott ...

move to new windows server and upgrade sql server 2000 to 2008
Hi I need to move/upgrade one of our sql server (sql server 2000 SP4 on windows server 2003) to a new sql server 2008 on a new windows server 2003 R2 box. What is the best way to upgrade move the databases /logins etc. If I just backup and restore the database logins/passwords will not be transfered. dbdba -- ontario, canada db There is upgrade advisor for sql server 2008 , search on interent "db" <db@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99D3A184-9888-4ABA-9A2F-AF2363302950@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I need to move/upgra...

Only one user at a time can access OWA
Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at any one time. As soon as the first user logs out the next can then log on, but in a organisation of 1300 - bit of a problem. Previously we did have things working fine with Exchange 5.5 on WinNT but a hacking attack put paid to that system! Have run through MS trouble shooting but found no mention of this problem anywhere else. Any suggestions welcomed Regards Mike Cameron cameronm@queensbury.beds.sch.uk (Mike Cameron) wrote: >Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at >any one time. As...

Publisher 2007 Can i make a calender with holidays already on it?
IS there a way to make a calender in Publisher 2007 that already has holidays in it? I have a no frills 2009 calendar on my website with the holidays. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm Scroll down a little. Adding holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Jaci" <Jaci@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BB20065-41A5-479F-85E1-C4E91112ECBD@microsoft.com... > IS there a way to make a calender in Publisher 2007 that already has holidays > in it? ...

There was an error reading the rules from the server.
I received the following error when opening Outlook 2000: 'There was an error reading the rules from the server. The format of the server rules was not recognized'. I have checked there are no rules set in the rules wizard. The server is running Exchange 2000. I tried outlook.exe /cleanrules but no good. I have searched on the Microsoft site and on here, but can't find any reference to this error. Has anyone ever come across it before? How should I take out any server-side rules from Exchange server itself? I haven't done it before. Thanks! There are a couple of tool...

Simple hack to get $2000 to your home.
Simple hack to get $2000 to your home at http://lifeisbeatiful.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

Server Requirements (Dual Processor?)
I have a P4 3.x ghz processor, 2Gb ram. SQL and Exchange will be running on two different boxes, all will be running win2k3. Will this support 10-20 users? Is the dual processor a hard requirement (will the application install on a single processor box)? Or will the installation fail? Yes, you can install CRM on a single processor box. If this box is only your web server, and you have separate SQL/AD/Exchange servers, you should have no problem. The load on the web server is actually quite light...it's the SQL server you need to worry about! Mike "Gene" <anonymous@discus...

Understanding SMTP Server Object counters
I'm looking at ms techNet mom counters http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/library/552aeaad-c8c9-45a8-b536-17bde655f7cb1033.mspx?mfr=true Total messages submitted - Shows the total number of messages submitted to queuing for delivery. Does that counter referring to "messages submitted to queuing for delivery" mean they are messages that are inbound or outbound to the current server's mailboxes? In general where is a good source learn about the meassage counters and the direction that the messages are counted comming to the server or going off the server?...

what's the problem with online quote server?
For the past month or two, it's unavailable most of the time. Money keeps telling me to check my internet connection, which is not the problem. I have tried updating prices online at different days of week and different times of day, but I think the success rate is less than 10%. ...

installing sql server 2008 express or 2010 express
I get always errors and im not able to continue,,,,,,can anyone help me plz? Thanks On Jan 5, 10:55=A0am, "eusclide" <e...@me.it> wrote: > I get always errors and im not able to continue,,,,,,can anyone help me p= lz? > Thanks 1. This is not the appropriate discussion group for SQL Server issues. 2. If you expect any response at all, you need to indicate the exact errors you are getting. More specifics. "eusclide" <eus@me.it> wrote in news:Ouk449hjKHA.1536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl: > I get always errors and im not able to continue,,,...

migration Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003
I run in my domain as domain controller w2k3, and as a mail server exch5.5 on a w2k machine. I have a week ago exchange 2003 installed. 1. Active Directory Connection is OK 2. i can send mails trough this mail servers.. (i can see the users of exch5.5 in my mail server exch2003) but as a next step, i want to disable the mail server 5.5... what do i have to do? 1. I have to move the mailboxes, but HOW? 2. Do I have to change the server names in OUTLOOK (exchange 5.5 users) can you please help me? See the links for further information regarding decommissioning Exchange 5.5, answers to you ...

Cached exchange mode
Hello, Can i use the cached exchange mode option in outlook 2003 when i'm using an exchange 5.5 server ? thx Kris "kris" <me@home.net> wrote: >Hello, > >Can i use the cached exchange mode option in outlook 2003 when i'm using an >exchange 5.5 server ? > >thx >Kris > Yes indeed. Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, mark@mvps.org FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm & http:http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq.htm ...