Use Exchange 2003 Server as a Backup Mail Queue/Server

Hi

How can I configure a Exchange 2003 Server so that this Exchange works as an
backup mail queue (Server) for another company?

Thanks a lot for any help!
Dominik

Zemp

Obviously your server would have to be listed in the MX records of the other
company's domain. After that you could start with this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319759/

Nue
"Zemp Dominik" <zemp.dominik@nospam.ecreation.ch> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> How can I configure a Exchange 2003 Server so that this Exchange works as
> an
> backup mail queue (Server) for another company?
>
> Thanks a lot for any help!
> Dominik

0
imaneophyte (3004)
1/20/2006 2:34:56 PM
Hi Nuevo

Thanks for your reply!!!

Regards
Dominik

"Nuevo" wrote:

> Zemp
>
> Obviously your server would have to be listed in the MX records of the other
> company's domain. After that you could start with this:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319759/
>
> Nue
> "Zemp Dominik" <zemp.dominik@nospam.ecreation.ch> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > How can I configure a Exchange 2003 Server so that this Exchange works as
> > an
> > backup mail queue (Server) for another company?
> >
> > Thanks a lot for any help!
> > Dominik

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Reporting from Project Server

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

SMTP QUEUE #7
Good afternoon, I am having problems with deleting all the mail from my smtp queue. i see where i have two queue folders under \exchsrvr\mailroot\vs1 and vs2. i deleted all emails from these queue folders but every time i restart my smtp service, my system is real slow- i know that someone connected to our exchange server for mail relaying and have made changes to our pix firewall to prevent this again. however, why is it that i have nothing in my queue but when i start the smtp service, the system slows to a crawl. is it by chance that messages are still in the information store- wait...

outlook 2007 e-mail

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit