Urgent OWA 2K3 Setup Problem

I am fairly new to Exchange 2003 and IIS so this may be a silly question.

I have a single 2003 Domain and Exchange organisation that contains 2
backend servers, one is for staff the other students.

 The default email policy is set for e.g user@emailaddress1 a second policy
is set to user@emailaddress2 which  is applied to all users on server2.

I have configured OWA on Server1 which works fine but can't access any
mailboxes on Server2.

This is where I get a little confused! The settings on the default http
virtual servers on both servers point to the default email policy but the
modify button is greyed out. Should I be able to change this setting? or do
I need to build a new http virtual server that points to the other email
policy.

If I try to go to http://server2 or http://server2/exchange I get a 'service
unavailable' message is this because Server2  is pointing to the default
email policy the same as Server1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks In Advance

Simon

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

exclude administrator login to OWA ?
Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? This would be meant as a security precaution. Exch 2000, AD 2003. Thanks. On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:51:28 GMT, "JAQK" <johnny@tamtam.com> wrote: >Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a >mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? > >This would be meant as a security precaution. > >Exch 2000, AD 2003. > > > >Thanks. > > > In ADU&C on the Exchange server g...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Printing problem in booklet format

problem opening up program/file

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

printing problems with memorized reports
We have recently been running into printing problems with our memorized reports. We will print preview a report and it will look fine on screen, then we will send to the printer, and the report print extremely small in the corner of the page. However if we go back in and re-print the report then it will print normal size on the page. We are not making any settings changes at all, and when it does this appears to just be at random. We are printing to an HP laserjet 4000 series printer that is on our network. We've used RMS with the same configuration for approx. 5 years now and ...

unable to open or create OWA messages in IE
Starting this afternoon we are no longer able to open or create new messages in Outlook Web Access 2003. Everydody can login, and the message box pops up, but it hangs without displaying the message contents. The problem is only with IE, and it's affecting all clients regardless of the location. We can open and send messages with Firefox with no problem. Nothing has changed on the server (that we're aware of) and a reboot failed to resolve the problem. Anybody here see anything like this before? On Fri, 26 May 2006 21:11:51 GMT, Keith W <not@this.net> wrote: >Starting this a...

Reports and sub-reports problems
Dear Sirs,I have a report with 4 sub-reports.How can it be that 2 sub-reports are showing the data triple.Can someone help?ThanksKlaus I just realized. It's not due to being a subreport - it's already showing on the normal report triple data. It was not before and I did not change anything. I hope that someone can help me.Thanks Klaus"Amateur" wrote:> Dear Sirs,> I have a report with 4 sub-reports.> How can it be that 2 sub-reports are showing the data triple.> Can someone help?> Thanks> Klaus...

OWA Has date as March
Hi, I just mirgrated from 2000 to 2003 and on one user the the date Via OWA shows March - its ok thru the outlook client itself. It causing all his old meetings to popup. Any ideas? Lee ...

connection problems
a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a connection problem -- eummer2010 how does your problem/question pertain to windows update? terri wrote: > a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a > connection problem Hello Terry, Would be nice if you could tell us more information, like what OS you're using, Service Pack, what other security software are you running, if any? etc. IE6 ? IE7 ? IE8 ? Repoяt problems and check for solutions automatically <http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/...

Query Active Directory for OWA users
Can anyone tell me if it possible to query active directory to resolve all users with access to outlook web access enabled? and if so, how? this is making me crazy. By default all mailbox enable users have access to outlook web access. You can query the AD for the attribute protocolSettings to find user that have OWA disable. Good article on OWA in the link below. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Securing-Exchange-Server-2003-Outlook-Web-Access-Chapter5.html <rob@robnles.com> wrote in message news:1110916531.628512.237870@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Can anyone tell me...

Mortgage Setup help
Hi, Can anyone tell me the preferred way of setting up a variable rate mortgage with introductory rates? With a new mortgage account with 'track transactions' on, if I attempt to set it up as follows: (example figures) Next adjustment - 1 Jan 2007 Period between adjustments - 1 year Paid - Weekly Loan amount - 150,000 Rate - 1.5% (an introductory rate) Length = 52 * 25 = 1300 payments Principal + Interest = 300 Balloon Amount = <BLANK> I get the following error message: 'Your loan terms and amounts do not work together'. I realise that this is true - but it's...

There is a problem with your printer settings.
There is a problem with your printer settings. Your printer has given Publisher an invalid value, and the printer could not be correctly initialized. Check your printer settings in the Windows control panel." 1. I only have one network printer 2. The network printer is not the default printer 3. I have deleted the printer, rebooted and reinstalled the latest printer drivers. 4. The printer name is less than 8 characters long. ... any idea what the problem is??? -- kirks What version Publisher? Do you have the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylan...

Automated starting of app
Hi NG, I don't know if this a problem special to MFC or something else. I work with XP and VC++ 6.0. I wrote a small dialog based app which can collect names of files and/or directories. I can start this app and select the files and directories with the usual common dialogs - works fine. I can also mark the files in the explorer and dragdrop them to the icon of the app. In this case I get the names as argv[n] and can fill the dialog with them while the program is starting. Works fine too. But when I select too many file names to dragdrop them to the icon, while the program starts I get the...