uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account

I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i'
looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into
user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac
person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area
Hence they already have their own personal account we will b
deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona
account into the single account that we wil be giving to them

0
epbrillo (2)

Hi,

More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can
do that with Exchange 5.x

Regards,

--
Menko den Ouden
MCSE+I Netherlands

"Edwin P. Brillo" <epbrillo@fsci.com-dot-ph.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
message news:tJednTabSpk06hDeRVn_vA@giganews.com...
>I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i'm
> looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into 1
> user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to each
> person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area.
> Hence they already have their own personal account we will be
> deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their personal
> account into the single account that we wil be giving to them?

0
menko1 (53)

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Meeting updates #2

printing 2 charts on single page

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Offline folder problems #2

Clients can open each other's mailboxs
I have exchange 2003. All my clients can access each others mailboxes. When I look at the mailbox right I see the everyone group with full access. I am unable to remove it because it is inheriting permissions. Where can I change this? What is weird is that my administrator account use to be able to open everyone's mailbox and now it can not. have you looked at permissions at the top level of the Exchange Organization? Looks like maybe they've been set there...also check the "security" tab for "send as" right... "Paul" <pkernicky@swca.net> wr...

Converting Opportunity to Account

Setting up a new e-mail account

OLK 2k7

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

VCard issue #2

Shortcut to other user's folders
At our office we view other user's folders by: File:Open:Other user's folder... Is there a way to make a shortcut in the "Outlook Shortcuts" pane on the left to one or more of these user's folders? Thanks! Edit: This is in Outlook 2000 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ bump, nobody? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...