Unknown User Account problem with AD???

We have a Problem with Ex55. We have a Windows 2003
Domain and have migrated the users from another Win2003
Domain (the domain had a schema mismatch). Than we have
made a trut between ad and nt4. Now we would like to give
the Ad Users permissions on the new mailbox or set the Ad
user to the primary Account. We can selcet the new user,
but when we go on the aplly Button, the user account
change to "unknown user"??? We have no sid history from
the nt account. The Ad user is a completely new user!

A day before everything works fine. We only reestablished
the Trusts!!!!

I have no solution for that Problem!
0
anonymous (74722)