Undeliverable...554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter

When sending an email message, a user gets:

Alert message says:

A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk

Sender receives this notification:

Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM
Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx
MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter -
cyber.net.pk

The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as domain
name.

Any ideas? We did not set up a URL/Phone Number Filter in our email system.

alan

In news:eDhW%23nmwFHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
arfollosco <arfollosco@paccohq.com> typed:
> When sending an email message, a user gets:
>
> Alert message says:
>
> A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
> 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk
>

> Sender receives this notification:

> Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM
> Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
> The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
> ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554
> 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk
>
> The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as
> domain name.
>
> Any ideas? We did not set up a URL/Phone Number Filter in our email
> system.
>
> alan

No, but this recipient's server is blocking mail from you. This is your
sender (Exchange) trying to send Internet mail, right?

0
lanwench (7567)
9/26/2005 2:17:28 PM
Btw, using Exchange 5.5 server and Outlook 2000 client.
I suspect my server is blocking the sending of the message but I don't
remember putting URL or phone filters.

Hope I get some help...

alan

"arfollosco" <arfollosco@paccohq.com> wrote in message
> When sending an email message, a user gets:
>
> Alert message says:
>
> A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
> 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk
>

> Sender receives this notification:

> Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM
> Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
> The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx
> MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter -
> cyber.net.pk
>
> The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as
domain
> name.
>
> Any ideas? We did not set up a URL/Phone Number Filter in our email
system.

> alan

outlook 5 to outlook 6
There is no provision to import outlook 5 to 6 within the outlook 6 program.......... only 4 and 6. I need to see my past sent messages. It will not also inport the id files to the in box. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x "Tho B." <blacksax@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:0c4601...

Problem with Spam filter in OL2003
I'm having a problem with Spam filtering in OL2003. Under Junk email Options I have the level set to High and within International I have a number of TLDs set. All appears to be set correctly but when I receive email it all goes into my Inbox. I do have a Junk Email folder but it has a red crossed circle on it. Maybe this is normal but I'm not sure. Is there some other setting that I am unaware of which is needed to activate the spam blocking? Thanks Bob <bob1030@hotmail.com> wrote: > I'm having a problem with Spam filtering in OL2003. Under Junk email &g...

how to use a negative number
I have a client that gave me a deposit for a service. I was paid this deposi last year. I now have made a invoice for this service with Money Home and Business 2007. How can I show that I have already received $200 towards this service? Money will not let me use a negative number So how can I do this? Can't say for sure as I've never used the * Business * editions, but you may have to use an income category to categorize the amount. IIRC, it has been reported that the * Business * editions don't allow calling income expense and vice versa. Sadly, next to no users of * B...

Read Receipt #7
Is there anybody having problems with the read receipt feature in Microsoft Outlook? It works for users of Outlook Express (when prompted to send read receipt and accepting), but not for the ones using Microsoft Outlook (they get prompted, they accept, but sender who requested the receipt never get it). The e-mail server reports an illegal address in envelope. I tested using Outlook Express and works, but not using Microsoft Outlook. I will appreciate any input. Thank you! Funny, but I have exactly the reverse problem. I get prompted, say no, and it gets sent anyway. That sta...

XL97
Hi I have a spreadsheet created in Excel 97. I wanted to hide the formulas although not particularly complicated, I didn't want the user to see them. This I can do but on protecting the sheet I or the users cannot use Autofilter. Is there any way around this? Thanks very much Steve ...

microsoft document imaging not installing with windows 7
I have a new computer with Win 7 Pro & have Student Office 2007... The microsoft document imaging "PRINTER" is not installing with windows 7... Any answers to this one? I like the .mdi formats & really want it back<<<<< I have tried reinstall; its a no go... ...

Number Records by group in Report
I would like to number or rank records in a report by grouping. The ranking or numbering would be based on the lowest time. I have a field of [HandleTime] in "nn:ss". The groups would be based off a department. Any Ideas. I have looked out numbering them in a query, but that does not help for the groupings. Thanks - David Add a text box to the Detail section, and give it these properties: Control Source =1 Running Sum Over Group This assumes the Sorting And Grouping box is sorting by the times within the group, and you don't have to show 2 identical times as...

CRM 1.2
Is it possible in CRM 1.2 to do one of the following when an account is created 1. create a new case 2. run a process created under Cases ? ...

Calculating the number of months
I have a column for start date and end date. I would like a formular that tells me how many months it is including the start month and end month. ex. Start date: 11/1/2009 end date: 4/1/2010 this would be 6 months if you include November and April. Thanks in advance hi assuming that start date is in A1 and end date is in b1.... =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"m")+1 regards FSt1 "Philangr8" wrote: > I have a column for start date and end date. I would like a formular that > tells me how many months it is including the start month and end month. > > e...

Date sold filter value
OK so I give up. What's the Filter Value supposed to be when I run a Daily Sales by Register Report? It defaults to 0. It doesn't accept a date - it wants a numerical value. J hi Jennifer use the <Today> instead of 0. that's all never give up we all are here for yous to help "Jennifer" wrote: > OK so I give up. What's the Filter Value supposed to be when I run a > Daily Sales by Register Report? It defaults to 0. It doesn't accept a > date - it wants a numerical value. > J > Akber Alwani wrote: > hi Jennifer > use the <T...

adding numbers in a column with dates
I have a column with dates and numbers. I want to add up the numbers at the bottom of the column. For example: A1 11/15 A2 33 A3 11/20 A4 45 A5 11/24 A6 66 etc... I just want to add A2, A4, A6, etc.... Is there an easy way to do this? I know that I can single out by =SUM(A2,A4,A6), but there are a lot more to add in the column and I'll be doing it for each month. This way would be so tedious and time consuming. Can anyone help? Are the other values text ('11/15) or really numbers? If they're really text, you could use: =sum(a1:a10) Text values will be...

Formula for checking duplicate numbers
I have to record apt unit numbers in separate columns. I could up to 20 or 30 columns. My problem is apt unit numbers being entered multiple times. Is there something that can check for duplicate numbers and let me know? Thanks If the columns are in a contiguous block then it's fairly easy. If the columns are scattered around the sheet then it could be complicated. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Ron" <sid2059@gmail.com> wrote in message news:536C7D2B-1E76-4D18-AEF2-032FF55C894E@microsoft.com... >I have to record apt unit numbers in separate columns...

WMP 12 on Windows 7
I am attempting to get all my digital media centralized and organized, got all the DVD ripped into Media Center now I am attempting to get my music synced as well. Problem: Windows Media Player and Media Center is not picking up the mp3's in their respective locations. I have mapped and remapped them to the approriate location and it isn't pulling them into the library. Ran the MS diagnostics via troubleshooting on both the library and media player. It states I have a corrupt media library, and it gives me no hints on how to correct the issue. Any suggestions? ...

Exchange 5,5
System Attendant service is not available. Please help me, what i must do What is the error in the Event Viewer? -- Regards, Hank Arnold <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:457f01c3b1e1$caa429a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > System Attendant service is not available. > Please help me, what i must do Hi, In Event Viewer no errors, and when I change or modify Microsof Internet Mail system shows : The MSExchangeSA service is not available. ID no C1031668, and i check all steps in knowledge in page 171049 - XDAM Error Msg. Trying to Modify E-mail Addres...

IE 7 and Money 2007
Now that IE 7 is general release, has anyone heard if the Money group recommends and supports that combination? Word is that MS will soon make IE 7 a security update. Anyone tried IE 7 general release with Money 2007 yet? Does it seem to work ok? Bruce. In microsoft.public.money, Bruce Chastain wrote: >Now that IE 7 is general release, has anyone heard if the Money group >recommends and supports that combination? > >Word is that MS will soon make IE 7 a security update. > >Anyone tried IE 7 general release with Money 2007 yet? Does it seem to work >ok? You mi...

How do I change headings (column name) from numbers to letters?
Suddenly my headings are numbers instead of letters. I want to use letters. hi would be nice if we knew what version excel you are using. 2003 on the menu bar>tools>options>general tab>uncheck R1C1 reference. 2007 Office button>Excel options>formulas>uncheck R1C1 reference regards FSt1 "Marco" wrote: > Suddenly my headings are numbers instead of letters. I want to use letters. Use =Text(A1,"0") to convert the number to text and copy (Ctrl+C) and paste the values (Alt, E, S, V, Enter). "0" in the formula represent...

Need to obtain Exchange 5.5 Enterprise Media (CD)
I am licensed for Exchange 2003 Enterprise so I can legally install Exchange 5.5 Enterprise, but since it is discontinued I cannot purchase the media from Microsoft. I also cannot find it in the channel anywhere. Where can this be found? I'm at the 16GB limit on Exchange 5.5 Standard but don't want to jump full bore into Exchange 2003 until we're fully ready, so I'm desperate to get 5.5 Enterprise installed. Any advice appreciated. Thanks, Have you called MS? If you're licenseed you should be able to get replacement media... "Tomahawk" <tomahawk@catalini.o...

Outlook 2003 causes my Exchange server 5.5 to hang
I'm running exchange server 5.5 on a windows 2000 server sp3. My clients are running outlook 2003 on WinXP pro sp1. See the Outlook 2003 Rules May Halt Exchange 5.5 topic on the home page of http://www.slipstick.com/ -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "Scott W" <swatson@1firsttech.com> wrote in message news:043501c39f1a$a1c4ef30$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm running exchange server 5....

Recieving Domain.2 sending Domain.1
I have currently set up my Exchange 2003 server for 2 companies receiving 2 domain names everything is working fine except the users of domain name.2 are sending their e-mail out as user@domainname.1 how do I correct this so that they send out user@domainname.2? Thank you for your time On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:26:06 -0700, LaOVis <LaOVis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have currently set up my Exchange 2003 server for 2 companies receiving 2 >domain names everything is working fine except the users of domain name.2 are >sending their e-mail out as user@domainname.1...

System Reusing Auto Numbers
I've got a student registration system that has been running about 10 years. It's currently operates on Windows XP computers and in Access XP. It operates on a network with a FE and BE databases with 4 or 5 users. There have been no major program changes for over a year. The only changes have been to reports changing bit map signature. In July of 2007 the database experienced 2 problems were the system started reusing AutoNumbers. It happen again twice, late fall, November or December 2007 and once in January 2008. It had always been a different table. I aware of the proble...

How to bind filtered data in list box?
Hi All, I have developed a from in excel 2003 contains year dorpdown and listbox. The list box source mapped/binded to a ragne and 'Year' dropdown has unique years from the same range of listbox source. My requirement is, if user selects year through 'Year' dropdown then the list box has to refresh with selected year's data only. I tried to filter the source data with selected 'Year' value but the listbox has been displaying with old records i.e., still I see whole data includes hidden rows after applying filter on source data. I should not see ...

Charting information from a number of worksheets
Dear All I have a spreadsheet set up with one worksheet for each week of the year. The spreadsheets all have exactly the same template. I would like to plot a graph of the data held in cell B4 in all of the worksheets. I want to end up with a graph with the weeks across the bottom and the value of B4 for each week on the y axis. Is this possible? Thanks Ian While searching for the answer to my own question - I found this - which may be helpful for your issue. http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html ...

Formatting page numbers
Does anyone have any idea of how to start page numbering from page 3 instead of from page 1 in Publisher 2002. insert,section -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Claire" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:545C9DDB-D752-4A9B-91F8-D1769A0CB9E9@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have any idea of how to start page numbering from page 3 instead of from page 1 in Publisher 2002. ...

Page Numbering Where I Want It ???
Does Visio (2003) have the ability to display "Page X of Y" ? Visio has a "Numberof Pages" and a "Page number" field. These can be added anywhere on the page using the Insert Field menu item. The usual routine is to create a background page that contains these two fields and attach to all the foreground pages. The page number information on the background page is inherited from the foreground page that is attached to. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm...

Great Plains 7.0 Question
Hello, My client is planning to add workflow to GP 7.0 through Sharepoint 2007. My client is using GP 7.0 and SQL Server 7. My question is, can the database be upgraded to SQL Server 2000 without introducing problems to GP? Thanks. -- Allan Allan, I could be wrong on this but I believe that GP's workflow is only available with v 10.0. As to your other question, there shouldn't be any problems upgrading GP 7 from SQL Server 7 to SQL Server 2000. You should be able to find a document with specifics on CustomerSource or PartnerSource and I don't recall any significant problems...