Undeliverable...554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter

When sending an email message, a user gets:

Alert message says:

A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk

Sender receives this notification:

Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM
Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx
MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter -
cyber.net.pk

The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as domain
name.

Any ideas? We did not set up a URL/Phone Number Filter in our email system.

alan

In news:eDhW%23nmwFHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
arfollosco <arfollosco@paccohq.com> typed:
> When sending an email message, a user gets:
>
> Alert message says:
>
> A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
> 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk
>

> Sender receives this notification:

> Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM
> Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
> The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
> ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554
> 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk
>
> The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as
> domain name.
>
> Any ideas? We did not set up a URL/Phone Number Filter in our email
> system.
>
> alan

No, but this recipient's server is blocking mail from you. This is your
sender (Exchange) trying to send Internet mail, right?

0
lanwench (7567)
9/26/2005 2:17:28 PM
Btw, using Exchange 5.5 server and Outlook 2000 client.
I suspect my server is blocking the sending of the message but I don't
remember putting URL or phone filters.

Hope I get some help...

alan