Undeliverable message!

I have one user that is recieving this  following message only from one
person all other e-mails that she sends semm fine except for this particular
person:

      amsnitow@igc.org on 9/22/2004 10:39 AM
            There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's
email server.  Please contact your system administrator.
            <mailsvr.eef.local #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, that domain isn't in
my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)>

0
JB (195)

Outllook 2007 error message
Why would outlook cease to send emails with error message reading "system undeliverable message 505", an ideas? "Helen" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:eMcNletsKHA.4816@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Why would outlook cease to send emails with error message reading > "system undeliverable message 505", an ideas? > > --- > frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access Try asking in an Outlook discussion group. This group supports the Microsoft relational database product, Access. Try this to find an Outlook group:...

Can't Send Messages Until I Press F9 Key
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030800050502050601040701 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit After I compose a message and click Send, the message does go its way until I press F9 or choose Tools|Send/Receive. I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. In case it matters, there's a toolbar for ZoneAlrm Outlook Addin with Junk filters (I use the Zone lite firewall freebie). Is there a setting in Outlook I need to set to automatically send messages? Should I disable the Zone addin? If so, how? Thanks. ---...

Get at messages in queue
Is it possible to get at the undeliverable messages that are held in a queue (eg to check the message body or redirect undeliverable messages). I would like to be able to selectively forward them to an alternate email address or to archive them to a PST etc rather than just deleting them? Thanks Alan ...

Exchange 2003...Queues...Find Messages...icons?
I regularily view messages that have been in the queue on Exchange 2003. If I select one of the domains of the messages in the queue and do a find messages I get a window with the various messages. The messages will have an icon beside them that varies. I am unable to find any documentation to describe the significance of the various icons under sender. Here are a few that I have seen: 1) A normal envelope 2) An envelope with a red circle around a red square in the lower right corner 3) no icon Anyone now where I can find a description of these and there significance? TIA R...

How to look at raw message
In outlook express you can view at the entire raw message but how do you do the same thing with the Outlooks that come in office, i.e., Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 etc.? I hate it when you have to downgrade ti get the same features. Rightclick in the (HTML) message and choose View Source. Note that OE is not a downgrade of Outlook but a completely different product developed by the Internet Explorer team instead of the Office team -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Serv...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Default MESSAGE CLASS for mailboxes
Hi there, Is it possible to change the default message-class that is attached to Outlook(2002) folders when a new mailbox is created? Specifically, I'd like any newly created mailbox (on our Exchange2000 server) to have IPM.Appointment.MyAppointment as the default message class for the Calendar folder (rather than IPM.Appointment). Alternatively - is it possible to change the default message class of the Calendar folder from VB? (the property seems to be Read-Only, even though it is editable via the user interface by picking the relevant form). Thanks! Uri. ...

Messages
We have a problem here, one of our user recevies his e- mails in his contact folders instead of his Inbox. How to solve this problem? is he using rules to move messages? look at tools, rules wizard. if not, try opening outlook using the /resetfolder switch. at the start menu, run command, type: outlook.exe /resetfolders -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgro...

Help- messages stuck in Outbox
Hello there. Outlook Xp client with all service packs connecting to an exchange 2003 server. This person in my network has rights to another mailbox (which he accesses through her folder list)and when she attempts to forward 2 particular emails with pdf attachments to another user (who also has rights to the mailbox....not that it should matter) the emails get stuck in her Outbox. She can forward those same emails to me without any problems. Also, when she sends emails without attachments to that person they go through. i haven't tried anything else at this point. The person wouldn&...

Outlook 2003 not sending some messages
I'm using Windows XP Media Center, and Outlook 2003. Some messages don't leave the outbox. I don't get error messages, and the outgoing message doesn't appear in italics like it's waiting to get mailed. I can't find a similarity between messages that don't go out. Thank you for any help. Sarah ...

"No message to me"
please don t send me email thanks ok, you're off my list oye. ...

find related messages not working
I have a user when he clicks on the banner to find related messages...nothing happens. It used to work as planned and he claims nothing was changed. Hello, please use scanpst.exe and if it isnt working after that, try to use ? | see and repair >-----Original Message----- >I have a user when he clicks on the banner to find related >messages...nothing happens. It used to work as planned >and he claims nothing was changed. >. > ...

Help Messages in Spreadsheet #2
With the help of this NG, I am finally coming to the end of completing a spreadsheet that will be distributed to my colleagues. Now, I am just wondering if there is anyway I can include some sort of help menu in the spreadsheet so that when a new colleague opens the spreadsheet for the first time, the menu pops up giving them a guide that they can use to facilitate their use of the spreadsheet? How about just make a dedicated worksheet with all your instructions on them. I'd hate to have to close and reopen the workbook to see that help. John Walkenbach shows a nice help based on a u...

Problem with Outlook error message
Hi everyone - I just started having problems in Outlook 2003 after uninstalling Mozilla Firefox broswer. Every time I try to open a URL in an Outlook message I get the following error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restirctions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." Any way to get rid of this? I've already changed all *.htm and *.html associations to IE. Thanks for your help!!! scripteez wrote: > Hi everyone - > > I just started having problems in Outlook 2003 after uninstalling > Mozilla Firefox broswer. Every...

automatic vacation message
Can you configure Outlook so that it automatically sends out a message you have created to inform persons sending you email that you are on vacation until a certain date. If you don't connect to an Exchange server, there is no automatic out of office autoreply. You'd have to spoof it with rules, and note that this means leaving Outlook open, and connected to the internet, for the duration of your absence. See http://www.slipstick.com/rules/index.htm for help. Also see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=196718 - it explains how to set up a template so that autoreply fires only onc...

Add Remove Message Inbox Headings
Hi :) I have to do the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Module 7 this week and I'm stuck on two points: 7.6.3.1 - Add/Remove Message Inbox Headings like: sender, subject, date, received - How do I add or remove those headings in Outlook 2007? Thanks for any help :) Giulio. ...

Outlook error message #15
I get an error message when replying or forwarding a message in outlook. "Outlook has caused an error in <unknown> Outlook will now close." Has anyone seen this before and if so how did they fix it? I have removed outlook from the computer and reinstalled and the problem still exists. Thanks ...

Utility to process rules based on message receive times?
Hi, Does anyone know of a utility that will check a mailbox and process Outlook rules based on how long a message has been in an inbox, and/or remained unread? Thanks! Jeff Yes, there is at least one - Auto-mate. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm#special -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exch...

Where is the 'Large Messages Folder' on the Exchange 2000 Server?
Our organisation runs an email system based on Exchange 2000 servers, with the workstations running Outlook 2000. Several days ago, when logging on to her Windows 2000 desktop she received a message along the lines of 'the new messages have been moved to a large message folder either synch or go online'. I looked into this and there is an option within Outlook 2000 to not automatically download emails over 50KB in size, and that these mails would be re-directed to a 'large messages folder on the server'. Presumably this is to increase synchronization speeds when remotely dialli...

Discharging a message box with return key
Hi, I handle PreTranslateMessage, look for VK_RETURN in a edit control, the SendMessage() to a button press handler, OnApply(). The effect is, when the user presses RETURN in a specified edit ctrl, the 'Apply' button is pressed programicly. The OnApply() method issues a MessageBox() system modal. Pressing enter to discharge the message box causes the message box to disapear( as expected) but then for some reason PreTranslateMessage receives that return key press, and calls OnApply() again... Clicking OK in the message box works as expectred. Why do i see the return key press in ...

Journaling not archiving messages
I've enabled journaling on Exchange 2003 and none of the messages are saving. I did the same on a test server, but only outgoing messages were being archived. Both Outlook 2000 and 2003 are being used for messaging. I'm trying to archive messages to a public folder. Any ideas would be appreciated. -LW Did you read : http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3Journal/0526b555-4da6-4ab0-93e5-1e6d20962c89.mspx ? Also, journaling to a public folder is not recommended. On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:05:05 -0800, "LW" <LW@discussions.microsoft.com>...

How do I turn off "document sent to printer" message?
In Office 2003, every time I send a file to the printer I get a pop up message that reads "This document has been sent to the printer". The message has to be manually closed. How do I turn this notice off? Thanks Hi, Judy. Look for a setting in the printer properties. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Judy Y" <Judy Y@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED52E025-455E-4473-9B38-B6DCECC689C5@microsoft.com... > In Office 2003, every time I send a file to the printer I get a pop up > message that reads "This document has b...

"Message Tracking Center" showing incorrect time #2
I have applied all of the DST patches for the OS and Exchange Server. OS is Server 2003 Standard (latest patches) and Exchange 2003 Standard (latest patches). I noticed today that when I go into the "message tracking center" the default end log time is one hour ahead of the computer time. Also, all of the sent times being tracked are showing as being sent one hour in the future. (i.e. real time is 3:00 PM, messages in tracking center show having been sent at 4:00 PM). Note that the email header when sent outside shows the correct sent time. Any ideas? Thanks, Bob ...