Unable to move messages

Hi,

I am unable to move messages between Inbox and PF in OWA.
I know its a limitation of OWA.

But any workarounds?
0
JackDorson (167)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 04:38:01 -0700, Jack Dorson
<JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am unable to move messages between Inbox and PF in OWA.
>I know its a limitation of OWA.
>
>But any workarounds?

Only using another application such as Outlook (RPC over HTTPS)
0
mark7219 (5666)

Message appears as attachment
What would cause email messages to be received with a duplicate of the message attached in a plain text format? The senders haven't all changed some setting and I don't believe the receiver has either. Thanks, Cathy Restart Outlook to see if the problem goes away. If it does, then you most likely received a message that had the charset set to user defined. If you can find out who did it, ask them to switch to a known charset/encoding for their region. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Cathy C"...

Getting an error message in Web Access
When I go to web access, I get an error message as the page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" How od I fix this? Hi - OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. Post this in an exchange newsgroup for more help - and include more info, such as your version of Exchange, version of Internet Explorer/browser, whether this happens to everyone, whether this happens to you while on the LAN, etc. sssphoenix wrote: > When I go to web access, I get an error message as the > page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" > How od I fix this? ...

No Error Message wanted
If I fail to send this email I dont want to have the error message (SentObject) to show just accept it not sent...Thanks Bob Private Sub SendMailButton_Click() On Error GoTo ErrorHandler If Me.Dirty = True Then Me.Dirty = False End If Dim lngID As Long, strMail As String, strBodyMsg As String, _ blEditMail As Boolean, sndReport As String, strCompany As String '*****JK: Added 17/10/06 Dim msgPmt As String, msgBtns As Integer, msgTitle As String, msgResp As Integer Dim strFormat As String Select Case Me.tbEmailOption.value Case &...

Outlook anywhere certificate error message.
Hey everyone. I'm getting a certificate error when I attempt to use outlook anywhere on a laptop outside our corporate firewall. I'm getting the error because the host name on the certificate is set to the local host name of the machine ( computer.domain.local ). I understand that I should probably be using a Unified Communication Certificate, so I can have multiple host names, though the budgets are tight right now and I will not be able to purchase one for a few months. Is it possible to use my current certificate and somehow bypass this? You can put an entry in ev...

Message by changing one datafield if other fields are filled
Hello, In a database I have, for example, 15 datafields in a record. The first one is the AutoNr, the second one is what I called "the lead" and all the others are information. When I change "the lead" I want a popup 'only' if at least one of the information fields is filled with data. So (I think) I need a changemacro on the second datafield. The macro should do (I think)..... .) count the filled in datafields of the total datafields in the record. .) if the filled in datafields is more then 2 give a popup "blabla" Can somebody (please) help...

move mailbox back from Exch2010 to Ex2003
Hi all, i have moed a mailbox from Ex2003 to Ex2010 - and now i want it back on Ex2003. All Technet-articles won�t work; on the Ex2010 the database can�t be found. I need to bring the mailbox back to Ex2003 - which will be the best approach? Thanxs for help... Andy -- Andy Wendel Senior Trainer & Consultant Traicen GmbH http://www.traicen.com I'll bet you'll need to build an Exchange 2007 server. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Andy Wendel" <andy@lifesavers.de>...

Action Failed message in Outlook
I installed Outlook as part of OFFICE XP Pro installation and I use Spambayes to filter the junk mail. I did a Windows Update yesterday and now I get an ACTION FAILED message when I hit "send and receive". When I tried to view TOOLS, ACCOUNTS, I was told I needed to reinstall Outlook. When I put the CD back in the machine and selected OUTLOOK setup (not the entire package) I was told the serial numbers weren't correct. I entered the correct numbers twice and got the same result. I then tried to uninstall Outlook and discovered under "add/remove programs" that I hav...

Unable to relay
Hi, I have an exchange 2003 server, and the IMAP server is enabled. I didn't touch the default settings. I am able to connect to it from outlook (remote location) everything works fine except I'm unable to send to users outside my domain as the message bounces back - "undeliverable - unable to relay for". What could be the problem? TIA I suspect you need to check the box in the default SMTP Virtual Server properties under Access and Relay Restrictions, that allows authenticated users to relay. -Peter "inadmin" <inadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Exporting Messages
I am trying to export messages from my Outlook Express. I clicked on Export - it seemed to work, but didn't ask me where to save the file, and now I can't find where it exported to - to send it to my new computer. Thank you to anyone who helps ...

filter read confirmation messages
Hi, I always request read confirmations when I send emails. However they cause a lot of extra emails in my inbox. How can I make a rule to put read confirmations in a separate folder? (since I don't have to check them always, only when I doubt that an email is received) Thanks! ...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...

mail download error message
------------------------------------------- cliff2noronha[delete]@gmail.com cliff2noronha@gmail.com Friday, July 30, 2004 2:14 AM After a year of successful Outlook performance, I suddenly encountered the below error message and have been unable to download my POP3 mail from my comcast broadband cable ISP. All account settings are unchanged as before. I'm going nuts job-hunting without email. Please help me !! Internet E-Mail -- Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network pr...

In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection a.
In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection after Tab? (I know you can change the dirrection after Enter) GTP Not possible I'm afraid -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "GTP" <GTP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C5F0598-AA83-4554-8999-3AA123784891@microsoft.com... > In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection after Tab? > (I > know you can change the dirrection after Enter) If you have a specific pattern to follow... Snipped from...

Microsoft Office 2003
I received the following message from myself in outlook 2003. What is this all about? SUBJECT: Microsoft Office Outlook Test Message This is an e-mail message sent automatically by Microsoft Office Outlook's Account Manager while testing the settings for your POP3 account. Eric <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I received the following message from myself in outlook > 2003. What is this all about? > > > SUBJECT: Microsoft Office Outlook Test Message > > This is an e-mail message sent automatically by Microsoft > Office Outlook's ...

'have server reply using a specific message' rule
First let me apologize for just posting without reading the 3500 entries my reader found. If this has been discussed before I didn't find it using some simple search on the newsgroup. Anyway here is what I want to do: I'm trying to setup some rules that will take an incoming email with specific words in the subject, then with specific words in the body move it to subfolders and then reply back to the sender with a specific message. In this case we are having customers use a registration form. Once they register if they are not some spam locations we get filling out forms etc e...

Control ammount of addressees within a mail message through Exchange System Policies
Hi, Is it possible to limit the number of adressees within System Manager -- System Policies? We have some domains that are possibly being blacklisted from having too many recipients. -T in Global Settings, Message Delivery, Recipient Limits... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Nino_1" <facciabruta@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140735442.105717.291190@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Is it possible to limit the number of adressees within System Manager > -- System Policies? > We have some domains that are possibly being blacklisted from having > too ...

Moving a sheet from one Excel file to another?
I have two Excel files containing several sheets each. How do I move a sheet from one file (workbook) to another? I tried the move or copy function in the file I want to move the sheet from, however, the file I want to move the sheet to does not appear in the "To book" drop down list. You need to open both files. -- Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF5B4D23-CBB8-4D7D-8C3D-FA2C0DBD7A67@microsoft.com... >I have two Excel files containing several sheets each. How do I move a >sheet > f...

Outlook Express Error Message #5
I need help. I use outlook express to receive and send email messages. I continue to get error messages that say "Problem logging into your mail server-Password was rejected-Account'mail.comcast.net(1) Server:mail.comcast.net Protocol: POP3 Server Response ' ERR directory status' Bad Password Port:11 Secure (SSC) Server Error 0x800CCC90 Error Number 0x800CCC92 I have tried to change and reset my password through Comcast to no avail. Comcast say's it's a Microsoft issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. I have this problem too. I've tried all...

VBA help
Hi there, I'm not very good at VBA and would appreciate some help on an issue I need to resolve. The basic scenario is this: This is a workbook that tracks holidays for a department. Each individual has their own worksheet that is set up identically to everyone else's. There are a few other worksheets in the workbook that must be be ignored. The individual sheets will have data entered into them on an ad hoc basis in either of two ranges. The first, B17:D62, is a full block of data but the second, J17:L62 and O17:O62, skips two columns (M and N) in between. When a cell h...

Auto-move to Junk Email folder
Friends, neghibors, countrymen, I set up a "block senders" list but they all still show up in my inbox. When I click on my inbox, Outlook seems to go down the list of emails in the inbox and automtically moves each blocked one to the junk email folder. HOWEVER, it stops procesing every time it hits an email not on the blocked list. I would much rather it either just never show the "blocked sender's" emails in the inbox or just go down the list and remove all the "blocked sender's" emails without waiting on input from me. I know I have to check ...

moving Money software from office laptop to new personal laptop
Hi, Currently I am using Money software on my office Laptop. I have purchased a new personal laptop. Can anyone suggest how this software can be moved. Thanks. Just install the software from the CD it came on to the other machine, and copy over your .MNY file. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not res...

unable to download updates
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Tried to install update 12.1.0, installer can not find office for mac, searchlight finds it right off. Tried to work around auto install, did not update software to allow installation of 12.1.1 RLH@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > Tried to install update 12.1.0, installer can not find office for mac, searchlight finds it right off. Tried to work around auto install, did not update software to allow installation of 12.1.1 Unable to ...

Messages Delivered Twice
Using Exchange 2003, i receive emails sent to the global mailbox twice. Setup: catchallmailbox@ourdomain.com Configured as Global Mailbox with the following Routing Rules: person1 ---> Mailbox: person1 person2 ---> Mailbox: person2 etc, etc... If someone sends an email to Person 1 and to Person 2 (it doens't matter if they are both in the To:, CC: or a combination), those people received the email twice. Any ideas? Or are the routing rulse actually the cause? Julian Julian I am not clear about the rule. Are you "forwarding/moving" from the "catchallmailbox&q...

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

How to move a chart axis?
I have a chart with the vertical axis on the right side of the chart. How do I move it to the left side? Thank you. Hi, Right click on the x axis, Format axis, Scale and then check the box at the bottom so that the value (Y) axis crosses at maximum value. Dave "mytega" wrote: > I have a chart with the vertical axis on the right side of the chart. How do > I move it to the left side? Thank you. ...