unable to delete mailbox

mailbox deletes from reipents container but still shows
on server even after replication. How can I delete it
cleanly.  Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

What is the exact location that you still see it in?  Have you closed the
admin and re-opened?

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"mabry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> mailbox deletes from reipents container but still shows
> on server even after replication. How can I delete it
> cleanly.  Thanks

0
dtown (976)

Contacts, appointments,clients, companies I can deactivate but I can't delete, any help?
I have my CRM 3.0 under SBS 2003 Premium and everything works fine except for a problem I have when deleting appointments, contacts, clients. I can deactivate them, but I can not delete them. I have an SQL error. I set the option in development errors to ON, but I don't get more messages, also I tried to make changes in the database with SQL and everything work fine, I changed the status code. When I do the revision of the environment the only thing I get is an error MSCRM.ftcat_documentindex, but I think that this is nothing. Have anyone had this problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Need to deletions or one-sided entries into GLTRANS (detail trial balance).
Before Microsoft acquired Great Plains, there used to be a tool for making one-sided entries to the GL. Does anyone have this tool, know how to get it, or know how to get one-sided transactions made to a GPS Accounting for DOS version 8.2 data file? We have a client that had a posting accident in the GL. As a result of the problem, we now have about 15 transactions that didn't get their offseting dual-entry entries posted. A complete trial balance report shows the GL to be out of balance by about $143,000. We know exactly which entries need to be deleted. Similarly, we know exact...

how do you delete a header in Page Setup?
File / Page Setup / Header/Footer / set it to (none) What type of header? Built-in or Custom? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:51:05 -0700, sdf <sdf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Entourage automatically puts new mail in deleted items
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Mail goes directly into deleted items or diseappears all together from iPhone or email on computer, have talked to both MS and Apple but tehy are blaming each other.. any suggestions where to find those deleted mails??? and how to fix the problem??? In article <59bb3119.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <jtenhulscher@officeformac.com> wrote: > Mail goes directly into deleted items or diseappears all together from iPhone > or email on computer, have talked to both MS and Apple but tehy are blaming > each other.....

I can't delete messages
I'n rather new to this, but here goes. When I try to delete messages from Outlook Express, my screen freezes and I can't delete or send messges. I can reboot and it will work, I may be able to delete 2-3 messages, then it freezes again. Any suggestions? Babs <Babs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'n rather new to this, but here goes. When I try to delete messages > from Outlook Express, my screen freezes and I can't delete or send > messges. I can reboot and it will work, I may be able to delete 2-3 > messages, then it freezes again. Any suggestio...

Outlook Email Send/Receive Error "Unable to compete operation. A fatal error...
I recently attempted to load a web-base email service into my Outlook Emai Accounts list. Worked fine for about an hour, then I began getting the error noted in the subject line. Have done everything from deleting/adding all email accounts (not web-based) to removing/reloading Office XP. No changes. All else in Outlook works fine. HELP!! What was the webmail account? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. Aft...

Rules and Alerts: Move to folder then when it starts to age delete
Hello, i wonder it you can help me? At work I get a logisitics report sent to me via email every other day. I currently have a rule that puts this report into a Logistics Report folder. Each qtr I archive all my email. Is there an automatic way to move this report to a logisitics report folder and then auto delete these as they start to get old prior to the full Archive. ie I would only like to keep these reports for say a week and idealy delete them all but the latest one prior to archiving. Can this be done? Many thanks Jonathan ...

DELETE A PICTURE
HOW TO DELETE A PICTURE I HAVE INSERTED IN EXCEL SHEET.NO WHERE IN EDIT BUTTONOR IN SHORT CUT MENU DELETE COMMAND FOUND. Probably isn't the right way to do it but, I usually just cut and paste the picture in another spreadsheet then delete the sheet. Larry -- keithl816 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21287 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487165 FIRST . Please don't shout by typing in all caps. It is considered very...

deleted contact folder, cannot open mail anymore
User accidentally did something moving a contact folder from "my documents" or something(he doesn't know exactly) to a pendrive which failed thus deleting it, after that, windows mail does not open anymore, it says "cannot open contacts folder" then returns error 0x800fffff and after clicking OK to that it returns MSOE.dll error. how can i fix this?, there's no backup, no system restore, nothing. i've even installed windows live mail, after more than an hour upgrading, it resturns the same contacts error and crashes. Opening WLM now returns in a &quo...

mailbox statistics
we have an exchange2k3 server on a win2k3 AD single domain network. I am wanting to get mailbox statistics of one mailbox. What is the accepted method of doing this. I am aware of the exchange management pack but that requires the installation of the MOM agent on the exchange server. We have no need of MOM generally but just wondering if this agent will cause any issues if it's installed without mom. Also, i thought there was a command line executable that you could invoke that would do this in the past(it may have been with win2k..). I have also looked on the exchange2k3 res ...

Site Folder Deleted
I ran the exchange anaylizor tool and it cam up with site folder deleted. I have followed the instruction to fix this as fare as I can tell. It's not exatoly in order. The first line is the distinguishedName the next is the siteFolderName. CN=Public Folder Store (ServerLive),CN=First Storage Group,CN=InformationStore,CN=VOA-NOR-E,CN=Servers,CN=VAOPERA,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=Virginia Opera,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC="",DC="" CN=Public Information Store (serverA)\0ADEL:ae5f8e1a-8423-4def-9495-4187b2bf813d,CN=Deleted Objects,CN=Conf...

unable to customize outlook today
when I click on customize outlook today nothing happens. any idea's. thank you for helping me... If this is Outlook 2000, the following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "acampos" <art.campos@ngc.com> wrote in me...

how do I delete numbers without deleting formulas
In excel 2003 how do I delete a column of numbers without deleting the formulas in the column? F5>Special>Constants. Use the option buttons to select what you wish to highlight for deleting>Ok Edit>Clear Contents. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 13:13:02 -0700, "Emmaus junkie" <Emmaus junkie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In excel 2003 how do I delete a column of numbers without deleting the >formulas in the column? ...

Retrieve deleted mails
I had configured mail account in my outlook, by mistake i deleted (Shift + Delete) my mails from 'Sent Items'. How can i retrieve the deleted mails. is your outlook configured for Corporate/Workgroup mode? is Deleted Items Retention configured on the Exchange server? if so, see this... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;246153 "Varadarajan R" <vardoo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d43301c439c0$9433e6f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I had configured mail account in my outlook, by mistake i > deleted (Shift + Delete) my mails from 'Sent ...

Mailbox Roles & Rights.. restrict a mailbox user from deleting his
I need to restrict a mailbox user from deleting or moving his mails from mailbox. Just have read rights on the mails received We are using Exchange 5.5 and a combination of Outlook 2000 & 2003. I have tried every combination in Mailbox Permission page in Exchange Administration tweaking the Roles and rights. But does not work.. Anyone any Ideas will be much appriciated. On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:21:03 -0700, Christopher Pakkianathen <cneil@donotspam.com> wrote: >I need to restrict a mailbox user from deleting or moving his mails from >mailbox. Just have read rights on th...

Cannot find and delete an old named formula

I am unable to create new appointments in my calendar, why!?
Trying to create new appointments in my calendar, but it does nothing. I have tried it several different ways, using file, new, appointment also going to the calendar and highlighting a time and right click to select new appointment and nothing happens. I am able to create appointments in other calendars that I have permission to, it is just my own calendar. Also cannot open existing appointments. Try resetting the view. http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/resetview.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

Unable to Relay
I have a single SBS2003 running Exchange. We want to host an additional SMTP domain (blackstonecanmore.ca). I have update the MX record and www.dnsreport.com says everything in the Internet DNS setup is correct. The problem now is I'm getting "Unable to Relay" bounce back messages when sending mail to this secondary domain. I have added the domain name to the recipient policy and update all of the AD user accounts. I can send mail internally to that SMTP domain, just not from the Internet. I'm pulling my hair out! I need some help fast!! Thanks! Hi Slim Can you con...

Delete Nuisance Program
I downloaded an Excel Program from the internet that I am trying to delete. Now everytime I open my Excel program the message "C:/Program Files/OrlandoApp/ExcelCalculator.xla" appears on the initial Excel screen. The program never did run. How do I delete the message and the program? Try going to Tools /Add-ins. You should find it listed there and just deselect it which will stop it loading with Excel startup. You could then also try and find it on your system and just delete it. Rob "Franklin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3922...

Additonal mailboxes in Outlook
Can one send and reply to mail and have the mail appear to come from the additional mailbox? Even if you're sending it from within Outlook it will look as if you sent it from the mailbox you received the mail. ie..hotmail or yahoo. Yes. See http://www.intermedia.net/support/kb/default.asp?id=718 for instructions. Also take a look at UniSent and RightFrom utilities at http://www.ivasoft.biz -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer "Luke Shegrud" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18a6601c42328$4be1cdd0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can one s...

How to setup Autoreply for Disabled Users Mailboxes?
Exchange 2003 SP2 on 2003 Server. When we disable a user with a mailbox, is there a way in Exchange to have an autoreply sent back stating said User is no longer with Company and please contact xxx if needed? Ys, there is I cannot seem to recall. There is a KB article on this. "Don R Hunsinger" wrote: > Exchange 2003 SP2 on 2003 Server. > > When we disable a user with a mailbox, is there a way in Exchange to have an > autoreply sent back stating said User is no longer with Company and please > contact xxx if needed? I cannot find any KB article on this. ...

Delete record. Fire exception
Hello, I am deleting a record using linq: public void DeleteById(Int32 id) { } I think I might try to get the record first. And if does no exist to fire an exception. Correct? What should be the type of the exception? Or should I just use something like: public void Delete(MyEntity entity) { } And before I call delete I should try to get it. Something like: Album album = albumRepository.FindById(id); if (album != null) albumRepository.Delete(album); Thanks, Miguel shapper wrote: > Hello, > > I am deleting a record using linq: > > public vo...

Some forums are deleted from Microsoft News Server
I notice some forums in Microsoft News Server are deleted. Is Microsoft Answers website taking over Microsoft News Server gradually? Thanks, Scott Scott wrote: > I notice some forums in Microsoft News Server are deleted. Is > Microsoft Answers website taking over Microsoft News Server gradually? Yes. "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@gmail.com> wrote in message news:C8558663.10E4B%NoSpam-Scott.Xe@gmail.com... >I notice some forums in Microsoft News Server are deleted. Is Microsoft > Answers website taking over Microsoft News Server gradually? ...

Deleting unwanted and empty rows....
Hello, I'm setting up a Sales Journal in Excel. I only need 50-60 rows and the document I have open and set up has over 65,000 rows. And...of course....the totals for the columns appear at the very bottom (row 65,000+) So....how do I get rid of all those rows??? I've tried to highlight and delete but they don't go away????? As always....thanks for your help! -- CWJ -- CWJ They won't "go away". Each worksheet comes with 65,536 rows and 256 columns. If you don't use them (formatting as well as putting something in them) your workbook will ignore them when...

Can I delete archive.pst?
If I am relatively certain I'll never use anything in archive.pst (and to my knowledge in 10 yeas of using OL, I have never knowingly accesssed that file)....can I delete archive.pst to save disk space? (It's >300mb and climbing) Yes, but I would open it in Outlook first to verify that you do not need anything in the file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and fi...