Unable to create new user mailbox. event id 9562

Trying to setup a new users and I can create the account just fine but no
mailbox is created.  When I look in the event log I see ID-9562 and that
talks about the RUS.  All teh info points to a rebuild or RUS which i did and
still no luck with the mailbox.  I tried to delete the users and re-create
him with the same luck.  I also tried to create a different user and still
can't create a mailbox.  All the KB articles point to a rebuild and that
doesn't get it done.  Anyone have any thoughts on this.  This is pretty
frustrating.  Any help or KB articles would be greatly appreciated.  thanks

Perry
0
Perry (28)

have you read this article "How to troubleshoot the Recipient Update Service
by using the Application log in Exchange 2000 Server or in Exchange Server
2003
" -> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822794

Greetings

"Perry" wrote:

> Trying to setup a new users and I can create the account just fine but no
> mailbox is created.  When I look in the event log I see ID-9562 and that
> talks about the RUS.  All teh info points to a rebuild or RUS which i did and
> still no luck with the mailbox.  I tried to delete the users and re-create
> him with the same luck.  I also tried to create a different user and still
> can't create a mailbox.  All the KB articles point to a rebuild and that
> doesn't get it done.  Anyone have any thoughts on this.  This is pretty
> frustrating.  Any help or KB articles would be greatly appreciated.  thanks
>
> Perry

How to create this form or report
I have a table with the following fields: [LicenseNum], [yrYear], [ttlPaid] which couldh have the following data: A1234 - 2003 - $2,309,390 A1234 - 2004 - $3,209,000 A1234 - 2005 - $4,599,999 G100 - 2005 - $1,999,999 G100 - 2006 - $2,000,000 G100 - 2007 - $999,999 I want a form but preferable a report to display the records like this: License# [Year1] [Year1]+1 [Year1]+2 [Year1]+3 So if I enter 2004 for [Year1], I would get something like this: License# -- 2004 -- 2005 -- 2006 -- 2007 A1234 -- $3,209,000 -- $4,599,999 G100 --- [blank] -- $1,999,999 -- $2,000,000 -- $999,999 T...

Creating Reports in Excel
Is there any such thing as a Report Manager Add-in for Excel 97? I know there is one for 2000 and 2002. I don't have access to Access so I have to depend on Excel or Word Thanks Excel 97 include the Report Manager as an Add-in. Choose Tools>Add-ins, and click the Browse button to find the Reports.xla file. It may be in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Library Still Learninig wrote: > Is there any such thing as a Report Manager Add-in for Excel 97? I know there is one for 2000 and 2002. I don't have access to Access so I have to depend on Excel or Word. > >...

Dependent list in excel to create validation
I needs some info on dependent list in excel to create validation. Please find below my example. one work sheet has the employee details in two different columns(A and b) master data. Eg; sat - Manager sai - DBA sss- Manager xx - Team leader AA- Senior programmer. i want to implement the validation in another worksheet based on the above master data. Eg: This sheet has 3 columns. Designation, Employee name and Salary, Once i type the designation in that column then Employee list needs to filter based on the inputted designation. Example if i enter Manger then employe...

Make the SmartList field 'Visible To' default to 'User ID'
I have several requests from clients that I train who want the SmartList field 'Visible To' to have the default 'User ID' rather than 'System'. The main reason is that users forget to change this option and then others are looking at their smartlists and sometimes delete them. Also, it would be good if we could have this as a security restriction so only particular users could create SmartLists for themselves and not be allowed to create them with the 'System', 'Company' or 'User Class' options. Thanks again. -- Microsoft Certified Train...

Inbound mail not delieve to user inbox
Using Exchange 2007 on a Windows 2003 Server x64. I can see email send to user in SMTPReceive Log but the message is not deliever to the user inbox. The message is not returned to the sender. The email is being generated by a web site. I turned on Pipeline transaction log for the sender and I can see the message. What can be causing this? Thanks Bernard Is the message being sent from within the same organization (LAN) from an internal web server? Might be a relaying issue. "Bernard Lloyd" <blloyd@aljernet.com> wrote in message news:8DBE67F6-0B44-44...

Move Mailbox taking hours
We've had a move from 5.5 to 2003 running for 2.5 hours now, it's stuck at 100% saying" Saving Changes to the Directory". Now there's two copies of the mailbox, one in 5.5 one in 2003 !!!! What's going on! Try http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252869 Also, did you use ADUC version of Move Mailbox? jerry cantrell wrote: > We've had a move from 5.5 to 2003 running for 2.5 hours now, it's stuck at > 100% saying" Saving Changes to the Directory". > > Now there's two copies of the mailbox, one in 5.5 one in 20...

New row after server data input and copy forumla.
Greeting all, I'm looking for a Macro that will help me out. Here's my scenario: I have intermittent (maybe every second or spontaneous) data entered in Excel via an OPC server. The data is entered per row, so I may have 30 values entered along row 1. The cell's formula may look like this: =OPC|TagValues!servername.datavalue What I'm trying to do is check to see if data has been entered in the row, if it was entered go to the next row while copying the forumla to the new row. So basically, the data will propogate down the spreadsheet as the server sends more data. Th...

Unable to install latest updates
Message from the call summary states "An unknown error has occurred. Please try the operation again. If problem persists, einstall Money from you original product disks." I have tried all of this without any success. I have tried to uninstall MSMoney but the uninstall fails. The last update occurred on 6/5/2007. -- Frustrated with Windows Vista Which version of Money are you using? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money....

9646 event when sending application generated emails
We're currently experiencing difficulties while running a homegrown application using Remedy ARS version 7.0 patch 001. This application alerts users via email of a new ticket creation and more then twice a day the email service stops sending the notification. When that happens, Exchange 2003 SP2 generates this type of error message: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9646 Date: 3/19/2007 Time: 3:21:11 PM User: N/A Computer: <server name> Description: Mapi...

Colour of new messages.
Using Outlook 2000 in a Corporate or Wokgroup environment, with Word as email editor. Why does the colour of the ink used to compile my messages vary from one message to the next? How can I make it always be the same especially for new threads I start? Oops! Should have been Outlook 2002. "Chris Mitchell" <chris.a.mitchell@MAPSONbtinternet.com> wrote in message news:cdd2qq$fo9$1@titan.btinternet.com... > Using Outlook 2000 in a Corporate or Wokgroup environment, with Word as > email editor. > > Why does the colour of the ink used to compile my messages vary ...

Unable to receive attachment larger than 2mb
I'm running a w2k server sp4 and exchange 2003 enterprise edition sp1. I cannot receive attachment larger than 2mb. Please help. What is the "Recieving Message size" specified for your user account in ADUC? If it says "Use default limit" what is the "Receiving Message size" set for "Message Delivery" under Global Settings in ESM? "Sunny" <Sunny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:068101c4738b$08fb93d0$3501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm running a w2k server sp4 and exchange 2003 enterprise > edition sp1. I cannot rece...

I am unable to read emails in my inbox, not showing up after i cl.
When I click on send/receive, i can see at the bottom of the screen that the files are being"sent", but when i click on my inbox, there are no messages. i use AOL. any hints? how to use Outlook to read my mail? AOL has information on how to use Outlook with AOL. Check their help files. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head-scratching, patcap asked this group: | When I click on sen...

SOP User Defined form
On the SOP form the user can link to the user defined form by clicking on the button at the bottom. We have setup several fields that are optional on 90% of our customers. However, there are about 10% of our customers where we need to make these fields required and should be completed. Is there any way to handle this issue? Any suggestions. -- Craig Dear, You may need to customize using VBA, simply follow the steps below: 1. Add the Window to VBA 2. Add Customer ID and User Defined fields to the VBA. 3. Add the following code segment: Private Sub Window_BeforeOpen(OpenVisible As Bo...

Create value list from range
I've got a range of cells containing state abbrev. that I want to list in another range excluding all duplicated states abbrev's. Is there a way to list the non-duplicated values? Thanks for your help... -- mallets123 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mallets123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25090 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=506174 Try this: Make sure you have a heading for your list. I'll assume your range is A1:A100 and A1 is STATE. In a blank ...

How to Create a Conditional List
Based on a conditional, I want a cell to either contain a fixed valu (and no list), or alternatively a list using the verification/lis capability. I cannot figure out how to do this. Using th verification list seems to preclude using the IF function. Also, is there any way when using the verfication/list capability fo the cell to dynamically update? If the underlying list changes, th old value stays displayed until the user selects from the list. Thanks for any advice! Ken Sill -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi both is only possible with VBA (using an event procedure...

Creating a Watermark
I've got some multi-page documents and I want to create a text based 'draft' watermark on each page. If I follow the Help instructions, it tells me to put in on the Master Page - so far, so good. However, some of the objects on the pages are not transparent (and cannot be) so the watermark does not show through these. So my question is, (how) can I create a common visible watermark on every page (each of which has objects that are not transparent) without having to do each page separately. TIA Rob RFJ wrote: > I've got some multi-page documents and I want to cre...

Restricting a User to only Vendors in a Certain Class
Hello, Has anyone attempted to restrict a user to only see vendors in a certain class? This would be for Transaction Entry or Inquiry windows. The user will not have access to the Vendor Cards. We do have Field Level Security available. One of the biggest problem I am running into is if the user types in the exact vendor id for a vendor that is not in the class they have been assigned, it will pull up the vendor and they will be able to enter in a transaction for that vendor. I understand that this might be a very complex task we have to undertake, but I just wanted to make sure...

How to create graphs in a monthly report where the base data can change
Firstly an apology if this has been asked for before, I have looked through but am unable to find anything matching my request. Each month I have to produce a report from our business system. Primarily the report consists of many graphs. I have created a report already that each chart references an individual spreadsheet but the downloading from the business system takes a couple of hours as each data set has to be individually compiled and downloaded. It is possible to download all the data in one go, but I am not sure how I go about then linking the data to each graph. Typically the indivi...

On No Data Event
Greetings - Is there a Forms event similar to the On_No_Data event with reports? I have a small form that builds a filter for a recordset. If I run a DoCmd.OpenReport I can trigger No Data event when the filter finds no records. However, if I use a DoCmd.OpenForm with the same filter, a blank form displays. I would like to prevent the Form from displaying if no records are found by the filter. What is a good approach to capture the fact that no records meet the filter criteria? Thanks in advance for any suggestions, Mike N. Cancel the form's Open event, e.g.: ...

Building reports in Excel, for data being entered in Multiple Workbooks by Multiple users
Hello - I have a group of nurses that keep a lot of patient data in standard excel workbooks. I need to pull reports based on that data on a weekly, monthly, and sometimes daily basis. For now, I have been having them send me the data, and then I copy it all into a single workbook, and then I build the reports. But I would like to avoid this step, if possible, and somehow automate the selection of the data in each of their workbooks. Does anyone have any experience doing something like this. Is it even possible to perform advanced filters and pivots (i.e., reports) of multiple workbooks f...

OL2000 Rules Wizard
I'm fed up with adding new domains to the Adult Content and Junk E-mail rules every day of my life and wish to configure the OL2000 Rules Wizard to work as follows: 1. pass any email from my list of specified mailboxes and mail domains on to the move-to-folder rules 2. delete (or better still bounce) all other emails received In other words, I would like the spam rules to be based on allowing the short list I define rather than rejecting the seemingly endless list I have to define at present. Is this possible? What is the best way of doing it? JPL Not without 3rd party tools - ...

OWA users are getting ACL error when trying access the system
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C5725A.474DC7B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable some users are getting=20 You are not authorized to view this page. you do not have the = permissions to view this directory or page do to a ACL that is = configured for this web server. I did not create a ACL, and in the AD on the exchange features the = Outlook web access protocol is enabled. And it is not happening to all = users. Were can I check this to resolve the issue. ------=_NextPart_000_0...

Creating a query to select 1 of 3 tables
I have an Access database that uses three primary tables that are linked to an SQL database. The tables have millions of records and cannot be be joined using a union query due to the inefficiency of running queries across the network. I'm needing to create a query that will call the correct table when criteria is selected in a form using a drop down menu. I'm thinking an "if else" statement may work but not sure if this can be used in Access. An example could be: If [Forms]![Pick]![segment] = "WIS" EXEC [WIS query] ELSE If [Forms]![Pick]![...

Creating an MDE File (Problems)????
I have a database that I am creating, and I would like to convert it into a self contained MDE file. The Problem I am running into is, when I have converted my database to access 2003 and then go to make it into a MDE file, it starts to run and then does nothing!!! If I create a very simple database and do the same, it will create the MDE file!!! Does anyone know why this is happening? I have updated Office and Access and have all the latest patches, but it still wont work. Is it something within my database it doesnt like? One more question. How do you make the Forms pop up as soo...

Exchange 2003 Mailbox Restore with Veritas
I am trying to restore a mailbox to exchange 2003 that was removed a few months ago. It appears on the tapes and the tape looks OK, the only problem is that between it being removed and me trying to restore the exchange organisation has been upgraded from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. I am not able to restore the mailbox Veritas throws up a very specific error message which is an error number but neither Google or Veritas has any details about it but I suspect it is more an exchange problem than a Veritas problem. Anybody got any ideas? Many Thanks Glen Knight Hello, maybe you...