unable to access mail after re-enable account

Hi,

After enable an disable account and change its password,
it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it
normal?

Thanks a lot
0
anonymous (74722)

What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user
still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB
using ESM to see if it is disconnected?

"Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> After enable an disable account and change its password,
> it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it
> normal?
>
> Thanks a lot

0
Megan
7/21/2004 2:28:37 PM
Hi,

It just said "your a/c or password is not correct" in OWA
login screen.
Yes, it is still in ADUC and I think it is connected as
when i right-click the MB in ESM, the option "reconnect"
is dimmed.

Thanks a lot

0
anonymous (74722)
7/22/2004 6:48:37 AM
Does this problem occur when she tries to open her MB using Outlook?

> Hi,
>
> It just said "your a/c or password is not correct" in OWA
> login screen.
> Yes, it is still in ADUC and I think it is connected as
> when i right-click the MB in ESM, the option "reconnect"
> is dimmed.
>
> Thanks a lot

0
Megan

how to remove all mails from mailbox
I using exchange 2000, I have one mail account which is exceding a space of 2.5 gb. Is there any option in system manager from where i can delete all mail from that particular mailbox. One more question, When i delete any account from active directory,it deletes account but mail remain as it is. Thanks in advance Using Exchange 2000, you can't do that in ExSysMan. You need to use ADUs&Cs. Right click the owner's user object. Use "Exchange Tasks..." to delete the mailbox. If you wanna delete the mailbox without waiting for the retention period to expire, do the fo...

Outlook Webmail Access Prompts for Domain
Previously when logging into Outlook webmail all that was required was a user name and password. Now all of a sudden it is requiring that a user enter a domain as well as a user name and password. Any idea why? Also where can it be corrected so that it would require only a login and password again. You probably install SP for Exchange and change logon.asp file this article may help http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OWA2003Forms-based-Authentication-default-domain.html Nebojsa Seslija "Mike H." <Mike H.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A436B135-1852...

filtering a form re-visited
I posted this in a previous question which quickly became ugly so I thought I'd start over. When I remove "strCriteria" from this line: DoCmd.OpenForm strFormToOpen, acNormal, strCriteria then [frmPackaging] opens but NOT filtered. If I leave "strCriteria" in the line then [frmPackaging] does NOT open. Does anyone see what's wrong with my strCriteria? Thanks for you time! Private Sub cbMainSelect_AfterUpdate() Dim strFormToOpen As String Dim strCriteria As String strCriteria = "Forms![frmPackaging].Form![cbqryTypes] = Forms! [KEYSTONEediti...

Deny Internet Access
Hello everyone, How can I deny Internet access to my staff while still be able to run my credit card processing via Internet? Anyone have a good solution to this? Thanks in advance! Dan If you're talking about stoping web browsing from the POS terminal, the simplest method would be to remove the web browser from the system as completely as possible. You can easily delete IE shortcuts from the desktop and start menu. Then create limited access user accounts and deny access to the Program Files directory and the Control Panel. That ought to do it. There are other more complic...

re-install?
Using MS Publisher 2000, its been installed for a long time on my IBM Netvista P4, Win XP Pro system. I installed Partition Magic and set up an additional partition on my hard drive (250 GB) and thereafter Publisher will not load. When I try to load it I get the following message: "This application must be installed to run. Please run Setup from the location where you originally installed the application". I've un-installed and re-installed Publisher and still the same results. I suspect there is some entry in my registry that is not allowing a pure clean install of Publisher...

Unable to attach task
Hello I have a strange problem with one of my CRM users. This special user is unable to attach a task to a special other user. When he tries to attach the task, the system does not change the name in the lookup field. There is no error nothing in the tracing, it simply doesnt happen. When he attaches the task to another user which is in the same BU as the one where it doesnt work, with the same security roles, it works. Then he can change the owner of the task again and it works too. He only cant attach the task directly to the first user. The problem is realy anoying cause he always h...

how do i get oulook to get mail from yahoo?
I have yahoo accounts, but cannot get outlook to recognize them... am computer illiterate, so put answer in laymans terms please. thanks Do you have a paid yahoo account? You need an account that supports POP3 (free accounts don't) before you can use it with Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Sub...

incomming mail placed in trashcan not inbox
All of the incomming mail is placed directly into the trashcan. Before it is even read. The trash looks as if it is the inbox. ...

Mailing Labels to Spreadsheet.
I have seen this question before but am unable to find the message. I have a MS Word document in address label format. I would like to convert this file to a spread sheet. How do I do this? Thanks Michael Copy and paste in Ms Excel Eva That's a start but you then have to put each line into a column. See Text to Columns, Split at LF (line=feed character) (#lf) where each label is in one cell (macro in the topic after #lf) http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm#lf Creating a Table from something like a column of address labels (#snkAddr) where t...

Cannot delete one message in Windows Mail
A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be deleted ? On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:43:18 +0100, John Kirby wrote: > A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be > deleted ? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

Word 2007
Word 2007 - Autotext in Quick Access Toolbar Once you add autotext to the quick access tool bar, is there a way to have it just show the titles, instead of the large block showing you a preview of the content. If you have over 100 entries, it gets very time consuming going thru the list. Client would just like to see the titles. Any ideas Thanks Nadine On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:03:01 -0800, Nadine <Nadine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Word 2007 - Autotext in Quick Access Toolbar > >Once you add autotext to the quick access tool bar, is there a way to ha...

Unable to load and show videos from PBS
I can not get PBS.org/nbr videos to play on my computer. There is a laptop in the house that will play these videos. Both my computer and the laptop are connected to a router. I have tried to duplicate the security settings on both machines. Pop up blocked has been removed from that web site, even though they are blocked on the laptop. The pbs site will come up offering the videos, however, the videos seem to almost load, the 'circles' indicating the video downloaded, however, it will not show. If this is not the news group for this problem, please send me there. W...

Unable to translate Unicode character \u00E9 at index 5409 to specified code page.
I've got some C# 2.0 code that has been working for a year. using (XmlWriter w = XmlWriter.Create("out.xml" ,settings)) { // many lines of code to write to w w.WriteStartElement("contactTypeRef"); Suddently, I'm getting this 100% repeatable error: ************** Exception Text ************** System.Text.EncoderFallbackException: Unable to translate Unicode character \u00E9 at index 5409 to specified code page. at System.Text.EncoderExceptionFallbackBuffer.Fallback(Char charUnknown, Int32 index) at System.Xml.CharEntityEncoderFallbackBuffer.Fallback(Char...

Linking access tables, querys
Hi! My next job is to create one single page with multiple information, as access table records and querys. Can I do it on an excel sheet? It doesn't have to be dynamic, just needs to collect multiple information (which I wasn't able to do in an access report) Thank you for any help You can create a report, with unrelated subreports, in Access. If you provide some detail on what you want to do in Excel, someone may be able to help. Beatrix wrote: > Hi! > > My next job is to create one single page with multiple information, as > access table records and querys. &g...

Help: pivot chart data in secured Access database wont show fields
Hello Is there a way for me to crate a pivot chart in Excel where the data is in a secured access database. By default (ie using system.mdw) the Access security allows a user view permissions on the tables. When connecting to the database the tables are visible, but the next step where the fields get shown doesnt happen, no fields can be selected. Is this a security issue? Is there a way around this? Thanks A ...

Delay in receiving SOME mail for one account
I have an exchange 2003 enterprise server with Windows 2003 enterprise server. Out of the 30 employees in the company, only ONE has a delay in receiving SOME of their e-mail (the president of the co). It seems to arrive about a week later, but if someone else in the company was CC'd on it, that other person will receive it. All the mail is filtered through Symantec Mail Security and then through the exchange server. All the appropriate ports are open. Do anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks!! How is the president's client (Outlook?) connecting? I suspect that th...

Undelete POP mail
I made a mistake and deleted a message by accident. My Outlook is set up to empty the Deleted Items folder on exit. I don't use an Exchange Server, but plain POP3 mail coming in from the internet. Is there any way to undelete messages after deleting them and emptying the Deleted Items folder? Thanks Como Molo <comomolo@loquecreas.com> wrote: > Is there any way to undelete messages after deleting them and > emptying the Deleted Items folder? Maybe. See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Brian Tillman http://www.outlook-tips.n...

Send Mail Problem
Hi all One of our user got the below two message from postmaster, i try to disable the rule(list.dsbl.org) from the connection filtering, but the problems still exists. I search my mailserver ip on list.dsbl.org, it listed. To removal need one week. Have any faster way to fix this problems? abc@abc.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:28:05 +0800 There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <"Mailserver Host" #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)> 1...

New mail in Outlook / Exchange
I have a newly built Windows 2K server with ISA 2K and Exchange 2K on the same box. First I tried using the Server Publishing Rules - Publish a Server wizard to add the Exchange server to ISA. I could recieve mail but not send. I then used the Publishing - Secure Mail Server wizard which created several IP Packet Filter rules. I can now send and recieve...but the Outlook clients will only register that new mail is there if I do something else that connects to Exchange...like create a new message or open the calendar. Even doing a manual send/recieve doesn't work. Any ideas? On Sun, 24...

Send and receive e-mail on Office Outlook 2003 vs Outlook Express
Recently installed Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and everything seems to be okay, calendar, tasks etc., except that my e-mail still goes to Outlook Express. How can I have just one system (Microsoft Office Outlook 2003) Remove your email accounts from OE. Have you set them up in Outlook yet? "Felix Stein" <Felix Stein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8332AC71-6E21-41A8-B4EE-103FDFDDBB08@microsoft.com... > Recently installed Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and everything seems to > be > okay, calendar, tasks etc., except that my e-mail still goes to...

Access not Installed on Pc, Are user still able to use application?
Hi Everyone, Not sure if this is the right group to pose my question about Using Access. Understand that the normal way of using is User must have Ms Office-Access in order to use the application. As I had a fully operational application developed using Ms Office-Access, but certain terminal in my company does not have Access installed. Any suggestions, any one ? (Eg: I was suggested using Visuo software that save as a .exe file to serve as a 'bridge' between User that do not have Ms Access installed in their system and Access Applications that is residing in company server) Edis...

Windows Live Mail Windows 7
How do I remove email accounts from Windows Live Mail in Windows 7 64 - bit? I uninstalled Windows Live mail and re-installed it and the email accounts were still there. "PRHT" <PRHT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49EE3B72-B79F-4C2B-BB3F-E4C6A8305156@microsoft.com... > How do I remove email accounts from Windows Live Mail in Windows 7 64 - > bit? > I uninstalled Windows Live mail and re-installed it and the email accounts > were still there. Tried Tools/Accounts/Remove? The "Complete Uninstall/Reinstall Method": h...

Windows Mail removes attachment from one or more senders
Why does my Windows Mail on Vista remove attachments from messages from one particular sender who has a different IPS? When my server downloads messages to Windows Mail, I often get a message telling me, essentially, that "Windows Mail has removed attachment which was 'unsafe.' I can go out to the server and see the attachment, open it without any problems, but as soon as I open my Windows Mail, that same message has had the attachment removed by Windows Mail. The attachment is not removed. Access to it is blocked by your settings. If you clicked on that message...

Shared Accounts/Contacts
Quite new to all this. We're just now importing our flat file of contacts and accounts into CRM. Most, if not all, of our company's contacts and accounts are shared. SalesRepA might call on Customer1 to sell one kind of training, while SalesRepB might call on that same customer to sell another type of training. This means that all contacts and all accounts need to be easily accessible to all sales reps. How best to handle this? Each rep simply switches the view to "All Active Accounts/Contacts"?? I tried a test of sharing an account amongst all reps, but the contact sti...

New message rule for new email account
I have added a third email account to Live Mail. I seem to be recieving messages fine. But I would like to add a message rule to file certain messages in a subfolder. And when I try to make the rule, I fail to see this new account amongst the folders available to 'move' messages to. Why is this missing? What can I do? Thank you! Is this a POP3 account? Message rules are only for POP3 accounts. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "AvrohomD" <AvrohomD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3896CE8-D25C-4949-93E2-E1FECF1D5C9B@mi...