unable to access mail after re-enable account

Hi,

After enable an disable account and change its password,
it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it
normal?

Thanks a lot
0
anonymous (74722)

What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user
still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB
using ESM to see if it is disconnected?

"Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> After enable an disable account and change its password,
> it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it
> normal?
>
> Thanks a lot

0
Megan
7/21/2004 2:28:37 PM
Hi,

It just said "your a/c or password is not correct" in OWA
login screen.
Yes, it is still in ADUC and I think it is connected as
when i right-click the MB in ESM, the option "reconnect"
is dimmed.

Thanks a lot

0
anonymous (74722)
7/22/2004 6:48:37 AM
Does this problem occur when she tries to open her MB using Outlook?

> Hi,
>
> It just said "your a/c or password is not correct" in OWA
> login screen.
> Yes, it is still in ADUC and I think it is connected as
> when i right-click the MB in ESM, the option "reconnect"
> is dimmed.
>
> Thanks a lot

0
Megan

Printing New Mail Messages In Outlook 2003
Everytime I create a new mail messages in Outlook 2003 and then try to print it, the from, to, cc, and subject fields is not printing. Only the message that I type is printing. Do anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem? Hi, Try to click Save before Print. Btw, you can install our Print Tools and print all outgoing messages automatically (you can filter messages by subject, recipient and/or other fields with Rules Wizard): http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/print_tools/ Alexander Gorlach, MAPILab Ltd. -- Must have Outlook add-ons http://www.mapilab.com/ > -----Original Message-----...

Deny access to credit memos
Is there a way in GP10 to block certain users access to enter/post credit memos in the AP module? If not, is there a way to make only credit memos (no other AP transactions) not post through without approval? Thanks! You can use field level security to request a password on changing the document type field for certain users, if this didn't work with you you might need to create few lines of VBA code on this form to avoid selecting Credit Memo from the list. -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud [MVP, MCT] MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@g...

Checking for open forms in access 97
Hi How can I check if a particular form is already open in access 97? Thanks Regards John wrote: > Hi > > How can I check if a particular form is already open in access 97? > > Thanks > > Regards Copy this into a standard module and then use it to test for open forms... Function IsLoaded(ByVal strFormName As String) As Boolean ' Returns True if the specified form is open in Form view or Datasheet view. On Error GoTo ErrHandler Const conObjStateClosed = 0 Const conDesignView = 0 If SysCmd(acSysCmdGetObjectState, acForm, strFormName) <> con...

TimerProc and accessing dialog members
Hi, this is my problem: I want to access members of my CDialog class from a TimerProc function (I'm using SetTimer to call TimerProc). Since TimerProc is static, there seems to be no way to access the dialog's members. Can I use the HWND parameter that is passed to TimerProc? What I specifically want to do is call UpdateData on the CDialog that created the timer that calls TimerProc, from TimerProc. Did you get that? :-) Thanks for any help! -- Daniel A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What...

Updating Loan Accounts
I have Money 2003. I have a car loan, which is entered in Bills & Deposits for automatic entry into my checking account register once a month. How do I get Money to also update my Car Loan account in the future? (I have already made 10 car payments...none of them show up in the Car Loan account...how do I get the past payments in there without duplicating them in my checking account register?) I seem to be going around in circles. Thanks for any help. What do you mean you have a car loan entered in Bills & Deposits? A car loan in Money is typically a Loan Account, not something you ...

2 addresses forwarded to 1 account
We are in need of 1 more email account, but we have used all that are alotted by our provider. The easiest thing would be to purchase some more, but we are not doing that right now. What I have setup is our domain host is forwarding email to our email provider accounts. Specifically we have 5 earthlink accounts, but need six. I can easily add the sixth address to our domain host and have it forwarded to one of the 5 actual accounts, which is what is going to happen. One address will be user1@ourdomain.com and the other user2@ourdomain.com. Both will be forwarded to user1@earthlink.net and Out...

Outlook 2003 Rules copy rather than move mail
I have set up Outlook 2003 to move certain e mails (based on the addresses) to a different folder but instead of moving, the e mail;s are copied. I have looked in the support database and on this newsgroup but to no avail. is this "a feature" of O 2003? Peter Posting from Peter Rogers Replace NOSPAM with ntlworld to reply Peter Rogers wrote: > I have set up Outlook 2003 to move certain e mails (based on the > addresses) to a different folder but instead of moving, the e mail;s > are copied. > > I have looked in the support database and on this newsgroup but to n...

addressing mail
can you type address Yes, in the To: line . . . . . "Zeek" <Zeek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB5582A2-94B4-4554-BC93-931FC826B71E@microsoft.com... > can you type address > What address? Why would I? "Zeek" <Zeek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB5582A2-94B4-4554-BC93-931FC826B71E@microsoft.com... > can you type address > ...

CRM 3.0 access by Web Outlook and PDA
Hi Please advise if CRM 3.0 can be accesses using Outlook for Web Client and also if PDA can be used to access CRM 3.0 If yes can you advise of any documentation on the issue Thank you -- Microsoft Navision Developer / Consultant There is no Outlok for Web client for Ms CRM. However, it can be accessed via Outlook, either online or offline and there is a web client which is accessed via Internet Explorer. The PDA version should be available next month. -- Hope that this helps. Thanks Gill Opsis www.opsis.com.au "Hassan Loutfy" wrote: > Hi > > Please advise...

Alternate recipient fail for external mail
We've got a 5.5 enterprise SP4 server. For forwarding e-mail to a external mailbox we've enabled alternate recipient for the user. When we send a e-mail from our internal accounts to the user, the mail is correctly forwarded to the external mailbox. So far so good. However, if an e-mail is send from an external sender to the user, th mail is not forwarded. The mail arrives in the users mailbox but is no forwared to the alternate recipient. intern mail->intern mailbox->extern mailbox works extern mail->intern mailbox->extern mailbox doesn't work What's is go...

Mail filters #2
How do I put exceptions to mail filters on rules in my rules wizard? How specific does it need to be to be exempted? most of my exceptions don't seem to be doing anything leading to a lot of false positives on my spam filters Thanks ...

Multiple Accounts #8
I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in their Outlook 2003. The problem that I am having is that they are sometimes sending emails out to clients with the wrong account. Is there a way to force them to choose and account every time they send a message? All accounts are POP3 accounts. Thanks, Scott There is an account tab to click when sending a message. You can choose from which account to send. "Scott Cadreau" <scadreau@aros.net> wrote in message news:mLGdndgT8-_bMbHfRVn-gg@aros.net... >I have users that have multiple email accounts setup in th...

Creating Two Email Accounts On One User Profile
On our old computer we just had one user profile, but when opening outlook we could either chose "MAIN" or "Lori"..... any thoughts on how to? That sounds like you had seperate Outlook Profiles (not windows users) You can either create a new outlook profile & use the other mail account, or set up both email accounts in the current profile - the mail wont be seperate "Lori" <Lori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF58C8EB-3629-4ED9-9F84-5435CFCD5C9B@microsoft.com... > On our old computer we just had one user profile, but when openi...

Unable to Recieve Incoming Emails with Outlook Connector
I'm using the Outlook Connector with Outlook 2007, I'm able to successfully send outgoing emails from the two different accounts, however I'm not able to see any of the incoming messages. I checked my hotmail.com account directly and there are messages in there, they just aren't downloading. "David C. Holley" <David.C.Holley> wrote in message news:%232iPGgVaKHA.196@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm using the Outlook Connector with Outlook 2007, I'm able to successfully > send outgoing emails from the two different accounts, however ...

Outlook Express 6 suddenly prints all e-mail in very small type
I have a new Dell system with Windows XP, IE 6 and Outlook Express 6. Normally, everything is normal. Then suddenly OE prints all e-mail messages in very small type, even though in OE on the Menu ==> View ==> Text Size ==> Medium is set. The screen display is medium text. I keep IE 6 set to Text Size Smallest. If I change IE 6's Text Size to Medium, then once this phenomenon starts OE prints out e-mail as medium. For some reason OE starts looking at IE for the font size to use when outputing to the printer, but not the screen. I can correct this situation by using th...

Auto update of accounts
I am running MS Money Plus Deluxe and my bank accounts do not updat according to the update schedule I have set. The only way they update is by me selecting "update now". I have the "Customize update schedule" set up as follows: Under "Automated Online Updates" the "Use Automated Updates" checkbox is selected Under "Set an update frequency for your account" I have my bank set to update every 24 hours, but it never updates automatically. I have left the account "un-updated" for over a week, and still no automatic update. I have c...

Outlook2002- account settings mysteriously change
About 1-2 times a month my email settings mysteriously change themselves. In particular, the "Incoming mail server (POP3)", changes from it's correct setting to localhost. The text from here is then placed at the end of my "User Name". So, every so often it won't download messages from this particular account and I have to go into my email accounts and change it back. Any ideas on how to stop this? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Shawn M. The mystery can be solved by disabling the mail scanning in your AV. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post...

55. Wiener Access Stammtisch: Einladung f�r den 11.03.2008
Wiener Access Stammtisch http://access.primary.at/ access.st.wien@gmx.at Liebe Accessler, ich m�chte Euch hiermit zum 55. Wiener Access Stammtisch einladen. Termin: Dienstag, 11.03.2008, ab 19:00 Ort: Lokal "Fantastica, Pizzeria", Wagramer Stra�e 154, A 1220 Wien ------------------------------------------ Fantastica, Pizzeria http://www.fantastica.at/ pizza22@fantastica.at pizzeria@fantastica.at 1220 - Wagramer Stra�e 154 Restaurant, Italienische K�che Telefon: 203 75 39, Fax: 209 15 21 �ffnungszeiten t�glich 09.00 - 23.00 Gastgarten, durchgehend warme K�che, Vegetar...

launching e-mails from Excel using Safari
Problem. Does anyone know how to launch the Macintosh mail application, Safari, using VBA? I have a spreadsheet of e-mail addresses that I'd like use to launch an e-mail with all addresses captured in the "to:" line Art ...

access calculation HELP!
when i create a query report i want to divide everyone salary by 24 how would i do that? Where do i go? What do I click? Salary is entered into a table named employeetable anyone please help! Create a query that contains all of the fields in your table. In the field that contains the salary, add /24 after the name of the field. That will create a calculated field that will be named Expr1 in the resultant recordset. Since Expr1 can be confusing, you might want to rename the field by putting a name followed by a colon (like Salary24:) in front of the expression you created. -- Doug Steel...

Access 2003 Crashes and corrupt ADP projects
Hi, we have a big big problem. We have a large ADP project (900 objects Forms-Reports-Modules) Recently the project has become unstable. Not always, but often, when modifying a Form or a Report the program crashes or prompt with Memory errors. Project corrupted? We tried to add the project to sourceSafe and then recreate it from SourceSafe, but the errors remains. Source safe extract every object to files, opening each object in access, in order to export it. If some object is corrupted the extraction fails. Our project has been extracted and recreated succesfully. Any help on this i...

IWA automatically re-enables on OWA folders.
This is a bit of a strange one. We're running OWA on an E2k3 cluster in support of a large client base of mixed Win2k and XP Pro clients. Our site is SSL secured and therefore we have manually DISABLED Integrated Windows Authentication on the Exchange virtual directory within Exchange System Manager, leaving only basic enabled. The system has been running fine for months but recently we ran into a problem where none of our Win2k clients could log on. After a whole hunt, we found that this was because Integrated Windows Authentication had mysteriously switched itself back on! Microsoft...

Microsoft Access Report into Excel Spreadsheet
I do a report that uses an Access report that is downloaded into Excel for presentation. The report is essentially a list of warranty claims, containing individual claim information including open and close dates. A problem was pointed out to me in the Excel report, though- the open and close dates are all listed as 2005 dates, which is incorrect since most of the claims were opened in 2004. Excel is systematically stating these dates as the same month in 2005, for example 10/2005 instead of 10/2004. The query that the Access report uses is pulling correct data, and the report in Ac...

I am unable to use some of the Quick Publications
I am using XP and Publisher 2000. When I try to open some of the Quick Publications and use the wizard I can see the selected item flash on the screen then it defaults to a blank sheet and the following message appears. Publisher cannot complete the operation I have tried the detect and repair procedure several times now and still cannot get to the available publications. The following article addresses the Clip Gallery, it also has information about the Pubwiz Folder. It wouldn't hurt to replace the Pubwiz, follow the instructions in the article. PUB2000: Error Messa...

Access fails to start
Today Access fails to start on my Windows 2003 server. Used yesterday and had no problem .... Windows updates were applied over night. Error message is 'Access failed to start correctly last time. .... Do you want to start Access in safe mode. ..... To my knowledge, I never did have a failure in the last 24 hours, so can't believe this. Did the dectect errors and repair .... run successfully, but still get this failure everytime. Any ideas? -- CL Did you download and install any automatic updates last night? The have a habit of changing your security settings and you may nee...