Two Gales for seperate domains

We will be hosting another domain soon. Is it possable to create two
seperate GALS? One for each domain?  I have benn messing with creating
address list but have not been successful when I applie my filter no users
show up under details and I never see the list appear in outlook.   If any
one has a good web site that explains this please let me know

TIA
josh

0
jsawyer1 (16)

This is a good article to start with:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822940/en-us

Nue
"Josh" <jsawyer@insightbbb.com> wrote in message
> We will be hosting another domain soon. Is it possable to create two
> seperate GALS? One for each domain?  I have benn messing with creating
> address list but have not been successful when I applie my filter no users
> show up under details and I never see the list appear in outlook.   If any
> one has a good web site that explains this please let me know
>
> TIA
> josh

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Stacked/clustered column chart with a two vertical axes
Much has been discussed here about how to build this chart, but I haven't found anything explaining the possibility of combining it with a second y axis. I want to graph the advertising expenditure and gross rating points (what would be the return of investment on advertising) on television for three diaper brands by day part. Day parts would be represented by the different colors of which columns will consist. There are 5 of them: day, early, prime, late and over. For each brand, I want that two data columns show. The one to the right will represent the expenditure in $ and the one to the...

Combining two accounts as one display
If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.- Thanks. Otzi On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:58:21 -0700, otzi wrote: > If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can > be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.- Back in the good old days of MS Outlook Express, a number of people wanted separate account folders. Now that MS has accommodated those folk, people are demanding a global Inbox. Well, MS, in their infinite wi...

Incoming mail for domain not matched to recipient
Is there any way to have all incoming mail for my domain name that does NOT match my recipients be routed to a single user? Thanks! On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:00:48 -0400, "Jack Ingraham" <jack@selectivesoftware.com> wrote: >Is there any way to have all incoming mail for my domain name that does NOT >match my recipients be routed to a single user? > >Thanks! > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324021 http://www.aloaha.com/software-development/catch-all-mailbox.php http://turbogeeks.com/products/mailbasket.asp ...

Can I change Domain membership of an Exchange server?
Here is my setup. I have two child domains in the same forest. Call them DomainA.company.com and Domainb.company.com. I have 1 front end Exchange server and 7 backend exchange servers. All of these servers are in Domaina except for one. We are eventually going to collapse Domainb. Since these are in the same forest and the same exchange org, can i change the domain membership of the one exchange server? I am nervous about doing this and wanted to check to see if it is possible. My other option is to move the mailboxes to one of the other servers, remove exchange from the domainb serv...

two personal file folders on OL2003 ?
I migrated from my desktop (OL2000) to a new laptop (OL2003) and have a problem. In 2003 I have two personal file folders...it appears one is for 97-2002 OL version and the other for 2003 ? I have only one pst file on the laptop. Also...both folders seem to be identical ? However...the little icon is different Where did the 2003 folder setup come from...and can I delete one or the other. When I have tried...it says you cannot delete the main mail folder ? Thanks, Tim TimR, you wrote on Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:45:10 -0700: > I migrated from my desktop (OL2000) to a new laptop (OL2003)...

Outlook 2007
First problem: When entering a search into the search box on my Outlook email screen, no items are found. This happens no matter how positive I am I entered the search correctly and that an email exists. Second problem: When in MS Word 2007 (and I'll post this in the Word forum as well), when I go to File / Send To / Mail recipient, nothing happens. Any ideas to help solve these annoying problems? Never mind about my second problem. I got it figured out .... it's Word Perfect I'm having a problem with, not Word ! "Jan" <jan@greenwaldlaw.org> wrote in m...

Comparing first and last names in two lists #2

Adjusting Two Columns with Text
I have two columns. I've entered numbered text in each column. As I add more numbered items, the second column keeps adjusting itself downward. Is there anyway to freeze the second column as I add items to column one? I am not really sure what you mean by "the second column keeps adjusting itself downward". Do you have a two column table, or is the document formatted with columns? It sounds like you may have the former when what you want is the latter. Format the document so that it has two columns (via the Page Setup section of the Page Layout tab in Word 200...

Domain name not always needed to log into OWA?

Outlook Two mail accounts
I have a network whith Win2000 server and exchange 2000 server my question is after I configure the clients whith Outlook I add one account POP 3 and one Exchange account in each client I make the POP3 account default, no problem if I make a new e-mail Outlook send it whith the POP3 account but If I reply or foward a -email the program try to send it whith Exchange , the problem is my exchange is just for internal use in the office is not for internet mail so How can I change that behavior to Outlook always send and receive whith the POP3 account and use the Exchange account just for...

How can we use 2 domains?
We redistered 2 domains 1. xyz1.com 2. xyz2.com On one office we are using xyz1.com with win2003 server. xyz is working fine. We have 2nd office on different location can we use same machine for 2nd domain name? On 26 Mar 2007 01:35:23 -0700, "@smi" <imaasim@gmail.com> wrote: >We redistered 2 domains >1. xyz1.com >2. xyz2.com >On one office we are using xyz1.com with win2003 server. xyz is >working fine. >We have 2nd office on different location can we use same machine for >2nd domain name? http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=recipient+policies&a...

Record data on two lines
Sorry about repeating the post but I think I messed up the first one yeaterday! I am receiving a spreadsheet from an agency with record information on two lines. Example: Record 1: A1, B1, C1, D1, A2, B2, C2 Line 3 blank Record 2: A4, B4, C4, D4, A5, B5, C5 There are over 100 records like this. They claim they can't fix it... It originates from a Crystal Report. How can I change the data so each record is on one line: Record 1: A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1, G1 Record 2: A2, B2, .......................G2 Thanks for any help! Dan A simple way is to 1) select all of the data fields. 2) Cli...

how do I create a chart on two axes with stacked columns and line
I am struggling to create a chart that combines stacked columns on one X axis with a line on a second axis. Both are available as standard charts. Hi, Create the stacked column chart with all of your data. Select the data series you want to plot as a line on the secondary axis. Change the chart type to line. And then on the format dialog change the axis to the secondary. Cheers Andy ian ian ian rogers wrote: > I am struggling to create a chart that combines stacked columns on one X axis > with a line on a second axis. Both are available as standard charts. -- Andy Pope, Microso...

How get Multiple seperate accounts?
I had to do a major re install of everything. I have several accounts that I use Outlook for. It used to be each time I would start Outlook, it would ask me which account to use. It would save a .pst for that account uniquely. Now it just opens and downloads all email to inbox from every account and it setup for. How can I set up Outlook so that it can have several account and asks which account to use for a session? I say in help something to do with XP user accounts but I want one XP user to have several OUtlook accounts. Any help on this frustrating situtation greatly appreciated. ...

OWA with multiple domains access
Hello ALL: What am i missing in configuring 2003 OWA with multiple domains access for FE/BE configuration running Exchange 2003 Ent. server? It is not working....please help! I've create new HTTP virtual server for 2 new domains on both FE/BE using: Exchange System Manager -> Created new HTTP virtual server .. using unique headers to start IIS6.0 services .. select/enter domain > exchange path > mailboxes for SMTP domain .. wide open Access Control and Execute permissions (wait for new Virtual server to register in IIS6.0) and performed the following on both FE/BE. .. wide...

Exchange 2003 event sink to alert via email when email is sent to a particular domain?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in writing a exchange 2003 event sink which will send an email alert/or write to a file when a email is sent to a particular domain? Any help would be appreciated. Matthew You should post this kind of question in the development newsgroup. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <matthew@millers.id.au> wrote in message news:1163600143.175377.165030@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i...

Investment report for totals of activities
I can create a report Performance By Account, but it shows the Buys to include all Buys AND Add Shares. The Short Sells are already there, so that one's ok. Is there a way to separate them so I can see each of the totals separately? Another way I found was to create an Investment Transaction report and it sorts in all 3 activities, but won't give me a total of each. I'm not referring to the column "Total", but I want a total of ALL the Buys, ALL the Short Sells and ALL of the Add Shares. One combined total of each activity. IS there a way of doing this? Tracy ...

OWA logon without domain name
Is there a way to set up the OWA logon so that users can either type "domain\username" or type "username" to log on? We used KB article 903942 and Forms-Based Authentication to allow users to log on simply as "username" -- but people who had already been trained to enter "domain\username" are then blocked. Any ideas? Thanks very much in advance. Ron Proschan ...

Spam Domain Blocking
Through junk email filtering you can block a domain. But how can one block a subdomain - for example how can I block any email which comes from username@subdomain.domain.com, when the spam senders constantly change the subdomain? Where the filter 'name' is constantly changing you will have to use some other method. e.g. subject/message text, or from contains, though no good if yahoo.com and you wish to receive some of this. Or try one of the spam blocker apps, eg www.cloudmark.net David "Pier" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19972491-5C78-4...

Merging two newsletters?
How can I merge two (or more) newsletters to make one? Christy Y wrote: > How can I merge two (or more) newsletters to make one? ============================== Open two instances of Publisher... one document in each one... Tile the two instances on your screen... Copy / Paste...from one to the other... And...maybe the following link will be useful: Combining Publisher Documents http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm -- John Inzer Digital Media MVP Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work f...

Should we seperate these disks?
Hi all, Should we seperate SMTP quenue disk and database disk on the two node A/P exchange 2003 cluster? What's recommended RAID for SMTP (raid10) if we seperate? (BTW, we did not seperate on the exchange 2000 cluster) Thanks in advance. How many messages an hour does this server receive during peak periods? RAID 10 is probably overkill unless you are receiving many thousands of messages per hour. In situations where I have put the SMTP queues on a separate set of spindles, the server was receiving greater than 2,000 messages per hour (that is just an number for estimates, thou...

Merging two lists #2
I need to merge two address lists with differing information. Some addresses in list A are also in list B. List B includes a column with phone numbers and A does not. How do I merge the two adding the phone number to the correct address rows and keep all the other info intact? Hi Bill so all the addresses are in list A, but list B has additional information that list A doesn't have? if so you can use the VLOOKUP to "add" the data from list B to list A (assuming your spreadsheet is set up in a useable format) e.g. list A .....A............B 1..Name....Address list B .....

host unreachable on some domains
My exchange 5.5 (sp4) server on NT4.0 (sp6) was receiving and sending mails. Without change anything on it, the server failed to send mails to two domains (...so far). Inbound mail from internet works fine. Local recipient send and receive are fine. All emails to other domains has no problem. I've done NSlook up test to those queuing mail destinations, no problem. My server is not blacklisted. Port 25 is not using by other applications. Sendinhg email out by command line works. In the queue, Messages awaiting to be delivered, detail of the mail says, "Host unreachable"....

Auto insert data to seperate sheets?
Hi, I have a Excel (2003) workbook consisting on 4 sheets, sheet 1 has 9 columns, sheet 2 has 4 columns, sheet 3 has 2 columns. Sheet 4 is used for new data which will usually stay on this sheet for a few weeks before I manually copy it over to the relevant sheet then manually arrange it. The whole workbook is arranged alphabetically. I would like to be able to insert new data in sheet 4 but at the same time the entered data inserting into another sheet of my choice and in its relative alphabetical row, Is this possible? any help much appreciated many thnx ...

Splitting code to span two lines
Hi all, How does one break code up to wrap to more than one line, so that it can be read more easily? tia DubboPete DubboPete wrote: > Hi all, > > How does one break code up to wrap to more than one line, so that it > can be read more easily? In Access VBA the underscore is the line continuation character. EX: Dim strSQL as String strSQL = "SELECT * " & _ "FROM TableName " & _ "WHERE SomeField = SomeValue" -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com ...