Trouble enabling SCR

I'm trying to enable SCR on a CCR source server to a stand alone target
server in my test lab.

When I run Enable-StorageGroupCopy "CCR_Server\storage group 01"
-StandbyMachine Mailbox_Server -ReplayLagTime 0.0:0:0 I get the following
error:

Enable-StorageGroupCopy : Another standby continuous replication source is
already configured at 'L:\CCR_Server\SG1Logs' for 'CopyLogFolderPath'.  At
line:1 char:24 + Enable-StorageGroupCopy  <<<< "CCR_Server\storage group 01"
-StandbyMachine SCR_Server -ReplayLagTime 0.0:0:0

I obviously did something wrong initially and attempted to disable SCR
altogether and start fresh.  However, when I run disable-StorageGroupCopy
"CCR_Server\storage group 01" -StandbyMachine SCR_Server it returns the
following error:

Disable-StorageGroupCopy : Storage group 'CCR_Server\storage group 01' does
not have standby continuous replication enabled.  At line:1 char:25 +
disable-StorageGroupCopy  <<<< "CCR_Server\storage group 01" -StandbyMachine
SCR_Server

So how can I enable SCR?  One command says there is a SCR source already
configured, and the other command says that it's not enabled.  Any help is
appreciated.

Please ignore this double-post and see a few threads below.  I posted that
one last night and never saw it get posted so added it again this morning.

"SilverICE" wrote:

> I'm trying to enable SCR on a CCR source server to a stand alone target
> server in my test lab.
>
> When I run Enable-StorageGroupCopy "CCR_Server\storage group 01"
> -StandbyMachine Mailbox_Server -ReplayLagTime 0.0:0:0 I get the following
> error:
>
> Enable-StorageGroupCopy : Another standby continuous replication source is
> already configured at 'L:\CCR_Server\SG1Logs' for 'CopyLogFolderPath'.  At
> line:1 char:24 + Enable-StorageGroupCopy  <<<< "CCR_Server\storage group 01"
> -StandbyMachine SCR_Server -ReplayLagTime 0.0:0:0
>
> I obviously did something wrong initially and attempted to disable SCR
> altogether and start fresh.  However, when I run disable-StorageGroupCopy
> "CCR_Server\storage group 01" -StandbyMachine SCR_Server it returns the
> following error:
>
> Disable-StorageGroupCopy : Storage group 'CCR_Server\storage group 01' does
> not have standby continuous replication enabled.  At line:1 char:25 +
> disable-StorageGroupCopy  <<<< "CCR_Server\storage group 01" -StandbyMachine
> SCR_Server
>
> So how can I enable SCR?  One command says there is a SCR source already
> configured, and the other command says that it's not enabled.  Any help is
> appreciated.

Trouble importing backed up files into Money 2005???
My system crashed a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to load my Money 2005 files that I backed up prior to the crash. The system I am trying to use was running an older version of Money, but I upgraded to Money 2005 so it would be easier to import the Money 2005 files. So now the system I'm trying to import this data back into and the system I was able to back up from were/is using the same Money 2005 version. I've tried to import the data back into Money 2005 two ways (as I'm no expert to this stuff) and haven't been able to accomplish this. 1.) I tried to use the i...

2003: Having trouble with conditional formatting with custom user function (Repost)
First posted a week ago to excel.programming. Thought I'd try again, adding excel and excel.worksheet.functions hoping for a reply this time. Office 2003 SP3 on XP Professional Looking for advice as to where to start looking for my problem. I have written a function to perform validity checking on selected portions of my worksheet data. The new function works great, except that as soon as I had tested it and added it to the conditional format conditions on the relevant columns some of my other custom toolbar macros began to misbehave. I wrote a custom function so that I could test mu...

I am in a deep trouble, help
Dear all, I get my PC permanently reboots after a service pack gets applied. I have try anything I have find out the web based on this issue but no luck. Even when I was trying to enter the recovery console, when selecting the operating system to enter, then it reboots. So as a lst chance I have started to repair boot system files by booting from original Cd and then press ener to istall windows and then pres R on the existing installation found. So far so good except that at the timeit reboot to restart normally, I am prompt with the following message : "The file '...

having trouble opening recordset
I am trying to create a from with a series of combo boxes that each query a different field (called Specific01, Specific02 etc., except the first field which is called Condition). Each combo box has a SQL statement in it's rowsource so it will only display distinct records in it's field where all the previous fields match the choices chosen in previous combo boxes, so eventually your choices will be narrowed down until you come up with a final answer (i.e. the rowsource for the final combo box only has one record). If this final answer is reached, rather than displaying it in a new com...

Exchange + Domain Troubles.
E2K3 on E2K. I have 6 email servers, 4 mailbox, one front end and one Public Folder. I have 5 domain controllers, all are global catalogs. The DC next to the email servers gets backed up ane rebooted on Wednesday night. It drives my exchange servers crazy for the time the DC is rebooting. I get plenty of RFR directory service and FRS errors. I think it has to do with (Servers, Server, right click Properties, Directory Access) I only have the one DC listed. Should I manually add the other DCs to calm the exchange servers? Thanks, Fred Yes....do you have it set to automatically...

How to enable titlebar of child dialog
Hi, I am working on a dialog based activex control. Properties of dialog derived from CDialog are - Style : Child, TitleBar : True. (It is a modeless dialog) Now when I try running this control using ActiveX Control Test Container or IE. The titlebar appears grayish and the child controls of the dialog (Edit Controls) cannot be selected. How can i activate the child dialog titlebar. I need the titlebar as I need to use the contextsensitive help? Please provide some pointers how should I go about this. Thanks, ~Punit. A child dialog is not supposed to have a caption bar. A child dialog ...

How to disable automatic mail-enable for Public folders ?
Hello, Environment : Server Exchange 2003 SP2 - Operation mode: Native Mode (no pre-Exchange 2000 servers). When i create new public folders it by default is mail enabled - how i can disable this feature - i need that new created folders don't have e-mails by default. If i look in : http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3AdminGuide/e9545541-ee66-415c-b5ba-b977d8a6b714.mspx?mfr=true "Folders created in native-mode Exchange Server 2003 must be mail-enabled manually." But - "Folders that you migrate from Exchange 5.5 are mail-enabled by defaul...

Cached Exchange is NOT enabled, but outlook keeps creating an .ost
I checked the outlook 2003 setting and Cached Exchange mode is "NOT" enabled. But there is still a .ost file being created. *I removed the .ost and re-opened outlook and it creates a new .ost. Any suggestions? This is from memory... 1) Close Outlook (make sure it isn't in the process list) 2) Start the mail applet in the control panel 3) Email accounts 4) Advanced button > Advanced tab 5) Offline folders button 6) Disable button "Dtown Dawg" <DtownDawg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F51321E6-408A-4CAB-BA15-AEE8B2BB1853@...

Enable/Disable a Form Control Based on Security Group Permissions
How do I enable or disable a control in a form based on a user’s security group membership? For example: If I have a checkbox on a form (call it box1), I want box1 to be enabled if the user who opened Access is a member of a security group called “Breaker Test Admin.” For members of any other group (except of course “Admins”), box1 should be disabled. Thank you, for your help! On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:57:13 GMT, "BenS" <u35527@uwe> wrote: >How do I enable or disable a control in a form based on a user�s security >group membership? For example: If I have a checkbox on a ...

Enable SMTP authentication in your email client to send mail
Trying to send some emails - I get the following error message: Your IP address has been restricted due to heavy usage.Enable SMTP authentication in your email client to send mail How do I enable SMTP authentication in my email client to send mail? Retired Bill wrote: > Trying to send some emails - I get the following error message: > Your IP address has been restricted due to heavy usage.Enable SMTP > authentication in your email client to send mail > How do I enable SMTP authentication in my email client to send mail? > Err in the Mail account set-up? You /did/ look ther...

POReceipt Template-Enable Grouping w.r.t. Department/ItemClassLook
I am using RMS v2.0. I want to modify PORcv.xml (accessed at SO Manager | Transfer-Out Issue window | Print button), such that it could show PO entries grouped by department first, and then by ItemClassLookupcode. I have consulted with RMS Customization Guide but could not find any related help. I have also consulted Customer Source for Modified Store Operations Reports but did not find any such report which enables grouping of items. Your kind help is needed and will be much appreciated. Thanks. You can sort the list of items before you print by clicking on the column header ...

DMSNAPIN trouble and no more access to the crm
Bonjour, i got a message when i open the DMSNAPIN.msc: "dmLog: IsCRMSysAdmin: WhoAmI failed". i'm looking for this solution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893102 But when i want to create a new administrator i got this message: "cannot create user: Soap Exception!" Nobody can access to crm anymore i suspect a licence problem but i can't attribute a new one because a this messages i ever try to register the framework in IIs but without success. Anyone can help me ( sorry for my bad english). ...

Windows 2008 SSTP VPN trouble
Hi all, I've the following scenario: 1 Domain controller Windows 2003 Server R2 1 "VPN" Server Windows 2008 SP2 I've Certification Authority on my DC, by now this CA provides authentication for the Outlook Web Access (form based authintication) and for the Actyve Sync for some PDAs. I want to deploy a Windows 2008 remote access server with SSTP protocol. My "VPN" server has 1 nic, I have an hardware firewall (Cisco) on the perimeter network. All the documentation I've found describe a scenario with a VPN server with two nick and a fresh inst...

Trouble Designing a Lookup
I'm not faint at heart when it comes to Excel, but I can't figure out how to do what I need. Here it is: I have a grid structured as follows (Dates on x axis and products on y with quantity in yards due listed at the intersections): +----+-----------------+ | Due Date | +-------+----+----+---+---+----+ |Product|5-19|5-26|6-2|6-9|6-16| --------+----+----+---+---+----+ | A |Qty |Qty |Qty|Qty|Qty | --------+----+----+---+---+----+ | B |Qty |Qty |Qty|Qty|Qty | --------+----+----+---+---+----+ | C |Qty |Qty |Qty|Qty|Qty | --------+----+----+---+---+---...

redirecting troubles with exchange
I am using Microsoft Exchange to manage a company email account, and I have recently set up redirection on the account by creating a rule that redirects all email the server receives (note that I mean *redirect* not *forward*). To keep things simple let us say that the exchange account is me@domain.com and I am redirecting the mail to alt@email.com . The problem is that none of the TO, CC and BCC headers are preserved. So if personA@domain.com sends a message to me@domain.com, personB@domain.com and then CC's personC@domain.com, when I receive the message at alt@email.com I am the only r...

Help-- Having trouble opening Word & Entourage
I have to keep restarting my computer to be able to open Word or Entourage. The icons just bounce a little but won't open. I was getting a request from Entourage to rebuild the database which I did about 6 or 7 times. I got another warning which I ignored. I am on a MacBook Pro (Intel based). I am using office 2004. My Entourage database is 3.2 gb. I ran Disk Utilities a couple of times. I also had a problem a couple of times with FileMaker Pro but not sure if related. Thanks Christina On 22/8/06 20:01, in article 1156273266.788654.318170@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "...

Text box enabled
I have a subform Below is my code:- Code: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -- Private Sub txtW_Remarks_AfterUpdate() Me.txtW_AdjustedQty.Enabled = True End Sub ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -- I want this txtAdjustedQty to be enabled for that specific line.... Is there any way to only enabled for specific line as same as the remarks being updated? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200708/1 Do you mean that if txtW_Remarks...

generating report from excel, trouble with bookmark..
Hi all, I am trying to generate couple of word documents from excel sheet. I start with word template file with enclosing bookmarks to insert text and objects from excel. I have to add three things to the word document. 1. project name 2. pad drawing 3. table of data I am able to successfully replace the bookmarks when I use text. But when I try to copy the drawing(a picture), it doesn't work. Also I try to copy a table that also doesn't work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. The code is shown below. Thanks in advance for correcting me with your suggestions. shishi Sub Gen...

Mailbox not available until account is disabled and re-enabled
Exchange server 2003 Ent, Active Directory 2003. we have a user that local and remote mail was bouncing to. the NDN claimed the user did not exist in Exchange, as did the log files and the message tracking center, but the mailbox is in fact there. we disabled the account in AD and then re-enabled it and all worked as advertised. Anyone else seen this or know why it happens? thanks, Erik Mailbox might be not stamped with SMTP address because Recipient Update Service failed to do that. clusterfsck@gmail.com wrote: > Exchange server 2003 Ent, Active Directory 2003. > > we have ...

set enable & disable of button (VC 6.0)
Hello, For VC 6.0 (MFC) : How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? Thanks :) this is not going to work buddy ....... read a book ..... "Eitan M" <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com> wrote in message news:ewfJoieGHHA.1232@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > For VC 6.0 (MFC) : > How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? > > Thanks :) > hi Eitan, Try following, //To Enable button...at run time ...IDB_MYBUTTON is ID of your botton GetDlgItem(IDB_MYBUTTON)->EnableWindow(TRUE); //To Disab...

Howto enable https outlook-web-access?
Hi there! Does anybody know a small tutorial which descibes howto enable https-access to the outlook-web-access feature? Thank you in advance, lg John On Wed, 4 May 2005 00:36:04 -0700, "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi there! > >Does anybody know a small tutorial which descibes howto enable https-access >to the outlook-web-access feature? > >Thank you in advance, lg John I'll send you to the complete article: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OWA_Exchange_Server_2003.html even though you might not need it all for your setup. Tha...

trouble recieving email
hello to all, i'm using microsoft outlook express. I can send email but im having trouble recieving email. I don't know what to do. i'm not much of a computer person. so any help would be appreciated thanks alot. portia Outlook and Outlook express are two different programs. Please post to one of the outlookexpress newsgroups. I also suggest you post some info about your settings, version and what you have tried so far. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms &am...

Gridline trouble
Hi, I'm trying to print a workseet with gridlines but sometimes a gridline misses a row leaving two rows of cells looking like just one. My sheet has been shrunk a little in page setup which I think could be part of the problem but I really dont want to change its size. I'm using Excel 97, is this a bug or might it be the printer? Can it be ironed out? Cheers ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by s...

Standby Continuous Replication (SCR)
Does anyone know if you can add the SCR server to either a CCR cluster or a stand alone Exchange 2007 server? Does it matter? ...

How do I web enable an Access application
Hallo I've written an application using MS Access 2003 and want to make it available to users online. I note that access forms and reports can be converted to data access pages but any underlying code in these objects is lost and does not convert. Please tell me that I don't have to rewrite the application in HTML or other such language. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how best to convert an access application to a fully web enabled application. Any help is much appreciated. JamesX wrote: > Hallo > > I've written an application using MS Access 20...