Trail Version of Exchange

Hello

I have installed and i am test the trail verion of Exchange (180 days)

How do i check how many days i have left, as i cannot remember when i
installed this

Thanks

Andy

0
not7712 (112)

One way to do this would be to fire up ADSIEdit and find out when the
Exchange Server object was created in your Exchange Org in the Configuration
naming context.

Perhaps there are other ways as well, including app. event log...
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I have installed and i am test the trail verion of Exchange (180 days)
>
> How do i check how many days i have left, as i cannot remember when i
> installed this
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
7/10/2006 9:49:39 PM
In ESM go to properties of the server object and look at the version
information--it may be there, but if not just go to the details tab for the
creation date and that would be the install date.

--
Ward Flowers (MSFT)
Microsoft Exchange Support Engineer

"Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I have installed and i am test the trail verion of Exchange (180 days)
>
> How do i check how many days i have left, as i cannot remember when i
> installed this
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy

0
wardf1 (21)
7/10/2006 9:52:03 PM
OK, thanks, (under the details tab)

Andy

"Ward Flowers (MSFT)" <wardf@online.mcrosoft.com> wrote in message
> In ESM go to properties of the server object and look at the version
> information--it may be there, but if not just go to the details tab for
> the creation date and that would be the install date.
>
> --
> Ward Flowers (MSFT)
> Microsoft Exchange Support Engineer

> rights.
>
> "Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message
>> Hello
>>
>> I have installed and i am test the trail verion of Exchange (180 days)
>>
>> How do i check how many days i have left, as i cannot remember when i
>> installed this
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Andy

0
not7712 (112)

Move Exchange Servers between Administrative Groups
Hello all Is it possible to move Exchange Servers between Administrative Groups without uninstalling the server? If yes how can I do that? Thank you for your time. On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:11:59 +0100, "Joe" <joeberd@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello all > > > >Is it possible to move Exchange Servers between Administrative Groups >without uninstalling the server? No. > >If yes how can I do that? > > > >Thank you for your time. > Move the mailboxes to another server, reinstall Exch into the new admin group. hello Andy recently I ...

Exchange in DMZ
Hi, This is a big question. I try to ask you.. It's better to put Exchange 2003 in LAN or in DMZ? I know that the best is put Exchange 2003 Front End in DMZ and Exchange 2003 Back End in LAN, but some of my client can't buy two Exchange Licenses, two Servers, etc.. I read some news but it's not clear to me. I prefere put Exchange Server on DMZ.. any help's? I'd like to discuss with you of this problem.. Thank's. Andrea Don't put any Exchange server in the DMZ and use RPC/HTTPS. You should never put a Domain server outside your firewall. Then put an ISA serve...

exchange
Hi all, I was wondering: Server: Pentium D OS : win2k3 NL 64 bit. ( OR 32 bit ) Can I install and run exchange on the 64 bit version ? Some people say yes, others no. Thank you, Aswin Coolsaet On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 15:06:34 +0200, "Aswin Coolsaet" <aswin@no-spam.ascoo.be> wrote: >Hi all, > > > >I was wondering: > > > >Server: Pentium D > >OS : win2k3 NL 64 bit. ( OR 32 bit ) > > > >Can I install and run exchange on the 64 bit version ? Some people say yes, >others no. > Exchange 2003 is not supported on 64...

Exchange Administrator #3
Has anyone out there installed Exechange Administrator 5.5 on a Windows Server 2003 box? If you have any help on how to get it to install would be helpful. Thi sis more than likely, not possible. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Eric" <eric.abrams@mhmr.state.tx.us> wrote in message news:376c01c47f18$0b4d6260$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Has anyone out there installed Exechange Administrator 5.5 > on a Windows Server 2003 box? If you have any help on how > to get it to install would be helpful. ...

exchange restore #7
hello tehere we were using sbs2000 server and installed exchange on it.we change our server sbs2000 to sbs2003. now we need to import exchange 2000 data to exchange 2003. we have only priv1.edb and stm pub1.edb and stm old data. how can we restore old data to our new installed exchange 2003.we haven't got any pst or ost backup this subject very important for we so we need your help! have a nice day,thank you for everything In news:O8mWIiMLGHA.420@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, Birol AYDUGAN <birol.mcse@gmail.com> typed: > hello tehere > we were using sbs2000 server and installe...

Exchange 2003 Service pack
i am still having MS Exchange 2003 running in my environment without any service pack. Should i go for SP1 first and run for sometime before upgrade to SP2? If i want to install SP2, do i need to install SP1 prior install SP2? Can both SP1 & SP2 support exchange clustering environment? Do not need to install SP1, can install SP2. Both support clusters - an Exchange service pack that doesn't support clustering wouldn't have been released, imo. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Emyeu" ...

Unable to Login to Exchange Server
I recently applied several Windows XP Update, patches and SR's along with one or two Office XP Sr's and updates. Everything worked fine except now I am not able to login to the Mail Exchange Server using Outlook 2002. So far, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Office XP. I've deleted the TCP/IP connection and reinstalled it. I've deleted all cookies but I am still unable to login to the server. The symptoms are; Outlook opens up, a user name and password dialog displays, I enter the information and immediately it reports that my user name or password is invalid. It...

Still need help upgrading from trial version of Money...
Hi, in 2003 I downloaded the trial version of Money 2004. I then proceeded to purchase Money 2004 Deluxe through the upgrade feature of trial version. Money 2004 Deluxe worked fine until recently when I had to reinstall after a failure on my computer. I reinstalled from the original trial version and had hoped to use the product key I received when I upgraded to Money 2004 Deluxe, however, I cannot find any place to insert the product key. I'm now aware that Microsoft no longer supports Money 2004. So, does anyone have an idea on how to activate Money 2004 Deluxe from the Money 2004 Tr...

Exchange #12
Hi i am trying to open my mailboxes by typing my exchange address which i used to do earlier but i am unable to open my exchange mailboxes. I have checked all the dependecies services. Even all the dependencies are also stopped and i am unable to start them also. I have configured a Website on my server also. Earlier I used to stop IIS services before shutting down server because it was of no use after shutting down server. This time after starting the server I tried to restart the IIS and default website though it has started but still not able to open mailboxes. Do you access via OWA? H...

Multiple Exchange Server
I am recieving the error as Task 'www.indiatimes.com.'Folder:Inbox Syncronizing headers.'reported error (0x800CCC3E).'The server does not support the required HTTP methods.The server responded 'Not Implimented'.' Please Help . I have tried to configure two of my email IDs "pqr@msn.com" & "pqr@indiatimes.com" into same outlook. I am not recieving any emails of "pqr@indiatimes.com". Please Help... ...

Migrating Users to New Exchange 2003 Server
Is there a way to change which server that Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 looks at wihtout having to redo their profiles?? We have an Exchange 2000 server, E2K, and we are migrating some users, not all, to a new server that is coexisting, E2K3. I want to be able to move groups of users without having to go to their desktops and reconfigure Outlook. Thanks in advance, Russell ...

Excel Add-ins effecting Outlook, both 07 version
I have a user who reads Outlook mail - no problem. However, when he opens Excel and installs Analysis Tool Pack and Analysis Tool Pack - VBA, Outlook stops working and the Outlook icon disappears off the desktop and the Outlook message on the desktop no longer has the icon of a yellow mail envelope. If we run repair on Office 2007 it does not solve the problem. The software has to be uninstalled and reinstalled to solve the problem. However as soon as the macros are added to Excel the problem is back. Has anyone heard of this problem? We're running Win XP. ...

Setup for sending exchange email
Group, Wanted to ask you a quick question, I am trying to setup a small exchange server and have configured it correctly so that we can receive email fine, however it doesn't seem to want to send it out, however the queue doesn't show anything waiting in it. So far the domain is still configured as * , do I need to change it to my domain name? Where can I look for settings on the send, also I noticed that under protocols the pop3 service is stopped, when you try and start it, you get the message saying that it timed out waiting for a connection. Your thoughts? Ross Mccullough w...

Sharepoint Service and Exchange 2003
Should these two services be on the same box? Yes Shadow ...

Exchange 2K-2k3 Moving Stores
I current have about a couple 40GB Exchange 200 Stores. I would like to migrate to Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 Server. I am going to bring up a second exchange server so I don't mess with my current exchange server. My question is can I dismount the stores in 2000 copy them and mount them on the 2003 server? What would be the quick and painless way to do if that method doesn't work? I would like to automate so should I just move the mailboxes but then I have lots of OU's or should I use the Migration Wizard? Thanks Norman Bring up your new server, then use the Mo...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Exchange 2000 Error
Hi, I have recently started to get these errors in the Application log of my Winodws 2000 exchange server An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (CORPMAIL1)". Function name or description of problem: SLINK::EcTestMessage Error: 0x4b6 Has anyone ever seen this? Like this? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312966/en-us What SP are you at? "geo_help" <geo_help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0353E255-FC5A-4456-9B72-CF614645DA67@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have recently started to get these errors in the Appli...

CRM Exchange Router Service filling event log
I have just finished installing CRM on a Server that runs SPS2003, spent about a day getting it all to live happily together, it all appears to work, clients can use the web client fine with no errors, seems quick. However after installing the Mail Router on our exchange server, in this case an SBS2003 box, the application log has been filled up with errors, about 4 a minute. Error is: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Verifying before delivery message: RE: Outstanding issues in mailbox: svc-CRMMail failed (System.Net.WebException: The request failed ...

Entourage 2008 WSE won't stay connected to Exchange Server
This is driving me nuts. Outlook under Parallels works steady as a clock, but Entourage won't stay connected. It'll synch some folders, maybe send email a few times, then the connection drops. If I leave it a few hours, eventually my mail will suddenly update. Or I can quit and restart. What can cause this erratic connection? Multiple Mac users in our group are having this problem. Connection timeout on your IIS... <mrspeakers@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:14f1425c-ad8f-43a0-892c-abfe80b25815@b9g2000pri.googlegroups.com... > This is driving me nuts. ...

Exchange 2k to 2k3 with Lotus Notes Connector
Hello all, We are looking at a migration from Exchnage 2000 to Exchange 2003. We are looking at doing a switch upgrade (ie, move the mailboxes to a temp server to perform the upgrades), and do not anticipate any problems there. We were wondering however, if anyone has done an upgrade to Exchange 2003 from an Exchange 2000 environment that also had a Lotus Notes Connector configured. Did any problems arise from this, such as loss of settings, syncronization of address lists, etc? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks, Chad ...

Using Exchange 2003 to filter and route non-spam emails
Hello, We've got Exchange 2003 running and want to be able to route emails received from particular domains to specific users. Are there filters/policies that can be applied in Exchange '03, or is this functionality available only with third party add-ins? Thanks for your time, -w No native functionality to do this. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "wartbegone" <wartbegone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCF31E7E-0598-4615-BDD0-39C69E5...

one Exchange server and two domain
Dear All: How are you? I need your help if you please, How can I implement a Microsoft Exchange server ("One Pc") and connect with in a two different domain. For Example 1- I have two mail like "marwa@xyz.com, and marwa@mm.com". that is mean two defferent domain. 2- all I have one PC1, I can install one domain "xyz" and Exchange in the same server. 3- I can use another server2 to install another domain"mm" - " THis server aleady have another services in it but i can use it to install only anothjer domain". Problem How i can use ...

Recovery Server for Exchange 5.5
Hi, This is a question relating to building a recovery server for exchange 5.5? I will be grateful for any information received. Mark Palmer. what is the question? How to do it? see this: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/55/support/exdisrec.ms px -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "mark palmer - novice" <markpalmernovice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91D372E7-95DA-4BA9-8D88-19F3BF6C97A0@microsoft.com... > Hi, > This is a question relating to building a recovery server for...

Suggestions for new versions of CRM
Here are some ideas to CRM: - Language to response the customer/account. Sometimes, it is important to send mailings, autoresponses in the original language of the contact. For example, in Spain we speak Spanish, Catalan, Euskera. - Better improvement of usability of emails. The historical mail actvitities, do not save/show the original date/time of the mail received. - More basic samples of autoresponse mails to include in the pipeline, or usables by the user. Also sample of leads/butget, bills may be interesting. Better & professional appearance of the basic lead created by the CRM....

Installing Microsoft CDO Version 1.21s
How do I go about installing this on my Windows 2000 Pro, a 3rd party add-on tells me that I need it and I cannot find any info at Microsoft Thank You Rick >-----Original Message----- >Try this web site... > >http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp? >url=/library/en-us/dncdsys/html/cdo_roadmap.asp > >>-----Original Message----- >>How do I go about installing this on my Windows 2000 >Pro, >>a 3rd party add-on tells me that I need it and I cannot >>find any info at Microsoft >>. >> >. > ...