total monthly count of received and sent emails

I would like to know if there is a way from exchange server 2003 or outlook
2003. to run a report or something to that affect to tell me how many emails
I received/sent last month?
0
Tim65 (1)

I think you will need to look at 3rd party reporting tools.

http://www.msexchange.org/software/Reporting/

Nue
"Tim65" <Tim65@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to know if there is a way from exchange server 2003 or outlook
> 2003. to run a report or something to that affect to tell me how many
> emails
> I received/sent last month?

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Month problem

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

how many receivers i can add

Sending Email #6

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

Calculating totals
I have two columns on a worksheet: "Project Codes" and "Totals." I would like to have columns on another worksheet that will automatically total up the different project numbers "A,B,C,etc." How do I do that? Thanks in advance for your help, Technically Handicapped Enter a *unique* list of your "Project Codes", starting in A2 of Sheet2. In B2, enter this formula: =SUMIF(Sheet1!A:A,A2,Sheet1!B:B) And copy down as needed. -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the G...

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

How to use count for calls per hour

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

Recurring email #2

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...