Total message count

I need to estimate total messages processed over a day. Is there a tool for
this?

0
kb8504 (6)

I would think that perfmon could do this, not sure which instance to
monitor, MTA...total messages.....

Tons of apps,

http://www.sherpasoftware.com/maeenterpriseoverview.shtml

http://www.hyperic.com/products/managed/exchange-management.htm

http://www.emailprofessor.com/xwall.htm

"kb" <kb@cfbisd.edu> wrote in message
>I need to estimate total messages processed over a day. Is there a tool for
>this?

0
RHollaw (130)

Office 2010 Beta Google Calendar Sync Error Message
Could Not Connect to Microsoft Outlook error-2146959355. I would like to use Outlook 2010 Beta if only I can sync with Google Calendar..... Idon't have exchange server capabilities, camll business. Any suggestions or work arounds would be appreciated. Wouldn't that be a question for Google? "JacobTaylor" <JacobTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24FC62DD-CA9C-4B8A-90AB-B8B0A49578C3@microsoft.com... : Could Not Connect to Microsoft Outlook error-2146959355. : : I would like to use Outlook 2010 Beta if only I can sync with Google ...

Nested Groups
We have nested groups (specialty areas) inside of a main discipline group. All groups are set to expand on the local server. We are experiencing issues with using this main group to assign permissions on Public Folders and to set it as allowed sender for message restrictions for other distribution groups. Has anyone come across this before? Does anyone know of a fix? Are these mail-enabled Security Groups? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Heather Arnot" <HeatherArnot@discussions.microsoft.co...

Excel Count
Hi All, I have a interesting question. I have a worksheet with A1:E1 having headings of a certain table. A2:E2 have the details as columns. This is continued in A3:E3 as well as A4:E4. I need to find the occurances of a value in these rows and display the heading for the same in a result column. (say F2 trough F5) Could any one please help me out with this. Thanks, Anoop. Take a look at the MATCH and INDEX functions in XL Help. Hope this helps. Pete On Feb 10, 10:56=A0am, Anoop <anoopsanth...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I have a interesting question. > > I ha...

How do I count instances of a reference?
Hello all, I have a spreadsheet project I need to complete for a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets (13 in total, 1 per month and a results page). Each of the monthly worksheets will contain the same type of data but this data will vary in quantity. it is for an IT support desk to calculate the number of times a certain field is populated for each person. Column's A, B & C are the same data in both worksheets. Worksheet 1 Column A Column B Column C Person 1 Field 1 Trigger Worksheet 2 Column A Column B Column C Person 1 ...

Dont count weekends
Todays date is x ok. Its easy to get yesterdays date by doing x-1. Bu if I only want to have WORKDAYS and I do x-2 (which by the way is doin a look up function and because there is no data for weekends) I get #N/A. How do I tell it to only use weekdays? Thank you in advance, Ke -- sungen9 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sungen99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=914 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48329 sungen99 Wrote: > Todays date is x ok. Its easy to get yes...

SQL Error Message- Row Cannot Be Located...
Hi, we're getting the following error message on a customers machine when she tries to open up Store POS for the first time- "Row cannot be located for updating- some values may have changed since last read". This is a new RMS Store Operations 2.0 installation and it's connecting to HQ. After this particular store was first created, there was an error synchronizing the databases, a collation problem which was immediately fixed and everything synched up fine. Disconnected and reconnected the database, Store Manager opens fine, deleted and recreated the register and ...

VBA- ShapeRange.Count error
PPT 2003/2007 In VBA, when using ShapeRange.Count, who how do you prevent or handle the error "... nothing selected" when the user has no shapes selected when the macro fires? I can't get it count it as 0. That and more specifically, when using ShapeRange.Count inside a WindowSelectionChange event and the user deselects all shapes, it errors as described above. How can I prevent that? Thanks, Melina Use the Type of selection to determine what has been selected. When no shapes are selected, the Sel.Type will be either ppSelectionNone or ppSelectionSlides. Do no...

delete blocked senders messages on receipt why junk mail them?
Why is it that after going to all the trouble of putting people onto a blocked senders list the filter still puts their messages into the junk mail folder for you to delete them? Or am I understanding the training wrong? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane....

Auto message generation with attached file
We are wanting to automatically bring up an outlook message that contains an attached file from our application. The idea behind it is that our users can simply click a button on our application and the output file we generate will be automatically addressed and ready to be sent through their configured outlook. The bad news about all this is out app is written in Java. Do any of you guys have any ideas about how we can do this? I couldn't find any simple command line options for attaching a file, so a programming approach seems to be the only option. I have seen a few Java-COM bridge...

Digitally signed messages
I am running Windows Vista. I just installed Windows Live Mail and it automatically imported all my mail messages from Windows Mail. But every email message I had received under Windows Mail with a digital signature now does not display -- and I get the error: Message could not be displayed Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again. I did not have this problem with Windows Mail -- so am I missing some setting? ...

How to prevent the Outlook message below??
When sending email, Outlook will sometimes give the following pop-up message that I would love to prevent. It gets a little annoying at times. If anyone knows how to prevent this message, I would greatly appreciate it! The message is this: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Thanks you for your response. Mike Mike Karpen <Mike.Karpen@uchsc.edu> wrote: > When sending email, Outlook will sometimes give the > following pop-up ...

error when sending messages aftger a hard drive crash
CAN YOU HELP ME?? Below is the error Message I receive when trying to synchronize using Outlook and when I attempt to use my address book or send messages. Until tonight I was able to receive messages but not send. If I go to the URL suggested below I learn that the knowledge page I am seeking is not available. The problem started when I was using outlook and apparently the hard drove crashed and my address book was corrupted. I had the data recovered and a new hard drive installed. I got help form a help desk at my former employer who helped me configure Outlook to work on thei...

Custom error message code not working?
From http://www.databasedev.co.uk/custom-error-message.html I use: Private Sub Form_Error(DataErr As Integer, Response As Integer) 'If an error occurs because of missing data in a required field 'display our own custom error message Const conErrRequiredData = 3314 If DataErr = conErrRequiredData Then MsgBox ("Please ensure that you enter a First Name and Last Name") Response = acDataErrContinue Else 'Display a standard error message Response = acdatadisplay End If End Sub I tested it with the error code 3022 (double valu...

Queue Messages
Hi everyone, I have a problem that there instances I encounter a lot of queue messages on the messages waiting to be routed. I already stop and start services on microsoft exchange routing engine and SMTP. I also tried to restart the server but the queue messages still there. I also run dcdiag but no errors found. How do I resolve this? Thanks. Which queue? Have you examined the messages at all to get an idea what they might be? What you're seeing is likely not an issue, but I can't tell you that without more information. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the w...

javascript getting embedded into message body
We are facing issues of javascript getting embedded into message body, following is the code snippet of the javascript, <script language=3D"javascript" id=3D"dsshimdata">} {\*\htmltag241 var DanaShimData=3D"var DSJsFuncs =3D [null,null,[\{nm:\ \"go\\",flg:0xf\},\{nm:\\"dJ\\",flg:0x37\},],null,[\{nm:\\"item\\",flg: 0xf\},\{nm:\\"href\\",flg:0xf\},\{nm:\\"save\\",lcnm:\\"save\\",flg:0xb \},\{nm:\\"open\\",lcnm:\\"open\\",flg:0x3b\},\{nm:\\"load\\",lcnm:\ \"load\\",...

How to count Number of cells holding a particular value.
HI All, In my table there are 3 columns. Each cell in the last column holds either 1 or 0. I want to get the sum of the cells of the last column on top of the column name. I used the sum function to do this and works fine. But my requirement is to get the sum of the cells in the last column when i Filter using 1st and 2nd columns. e.g. Filter using the first column would give 10 rows from 30 rows. I need the sum of the cells of the third row only for those 10 rows. How can I achieve this using functions? Thank You in advance. Gihan. Use SUBTOTAL(9, range) -- ____________________________...

Reply Message displays columm of the words "Plain Text"
In Outlook 2003, when I reply to a message, the reply message goes into normal view with a columm of the words "Plain Text" on the left side of the reply message. How can turn off the columm of the words "Plain Text" in normal view when I reply to a message? "Word 2003 to edit email message and Word 2003" and "Word 2003 to read Text email message" is check on. it sounds like you have the option enabled to view styles in use. can you make the column wider and narrower by dragging the center line? I'm not sure how to disable it other than it&...

Carry Forward Totals
I have 12 input worksheets - One for every month I have another 13 worksheets on these, the values from the 1st 12 is broken down to give totals for our 15 locations and the final is ytd totals for all. The problem occurs on the YTD sheet. For example, all the information was input in the January worksheet and carried forward to the Branch sheet and the YTD sheet as entered. The balancing of the spreadsheets did not occur until February 5 and by that time, data had been entered on the Feb sheet and carried forward to the YTD Sheet. I tried this on the YTD worksheet but doesn't wor...

Tracking sent messages
I have the newest version of Outlook. I have 'read receipt' chosen for all of my sent emails & I have a 'rule' to automatically put emails with "read:" in my deleted folder. This is so I don't get my inbox full of those. I used to be able to open up my sent messages and on the "Message Tab" (right by Reply, Reply to All, Forward) there used to be a tracking button. I used this a lot! My computer was recently updated & this is now missing. I have tried everything I know to get it back--hoping someone can help me. Thanks! Are y...

Message forwarding without including original text
How do I forward a received mail without including the original text? Go to Tools | Options | E-mail Options and adjust your settings in the "On replies and forwards" section. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "sapimiel@compuserve.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07cd01c3a774$bb3fc770$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do I forward a received mail without including the > original text? Never mind......

how can I stop sub total rows appearing in pivot tables in excel
I am working in excel and I need to prevent sub total rows appearing in my pivot tables. Does any know if this is possible and if so how? Also, I am working in Access and I need to be able to have multiple columns headers (grouped) similar to what you can do in Excel, any ideas? Thanks for your help. Lee If you rightclick on the button like header in your pivottable, you can select "field settings". there's a "none" option for subtotals. If you don't get an answer for your access question, you may want to try an Access newsgroup. Lee wrote: > > I am wor...

MSConfig Error Message
I have WinXP SP3 and when I use MSConfig to remove Startup Programs, I get an error message on clicking ok, after unchecking some, that I need Admin authority or something like that to continue. I click OK again and it completes the desired operation. I'm the only user on the computer and am wondering why I get this message and how to eliminate it. I am signed on as the Admin'tor and do not use passwords to log in. Any thoughts appreciated! Charlie charliech@email.com explained on 23/11/2009 : > I have WinXP SP3 and when I use MSConfig to remove Startup Programs, ...

Saving messages / retaining messages
Is there a way to prevent a user from unchecking the box that requires "save copy of messeges in sent folder"? We would like to implement some controls/policy that ensures us that we have a copy of every email that has come in and gone out from a user to remain in their mailbox for at least 1 month so the monthly backup can get it on tape. Any ideas, suggestions or hints would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. On 2 Nov 2005 06:21:26 -0800, "tkoers" <tkoers@gmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to prevent a user from unchecking the box that requires >"s...

Count items
Hi, is there a way to display how much objects are in a folder behind the menuitem? An Example: There are 10 Activities associated to an account. Now I want to display these in the left Menu like "Activities (10)" or "Contacts (2)" In Outlook it shows the unread objects in a way I want to. Hope this is possible!! Not without developing your own presentation tier. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Torti" <t.malkmus@itnovum.de> wrote in message news:1146748297.804981.235920@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... Hi, is there a way to display how much o...

File sharing lock count exceeded
Good day! When pasting a large amount of data into an Access table, I get the error message "File sharing lock count exceeded. Increase Max Locks Per File registry entry". I am aware of http://support.microsoft.com/?id=815281. Under Method 2 it states in that article to load "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library". When I attempt that, I get error message "Name conflicts with existing module, project, or object library". I use Access 2002 (SP3). Under VB Editor, Tools, References I find: Microsoft Access 10.0 Object Library Microsoft DAO 2.5/3.51 Compatibility Lib...