Time Zone Data Update Tool for Exchange 2003 Server

I understand that there will be a Time Zone Data Update Tool for the Exchange
2003 Server that can be downloaded.  Is this download available yet and if so
where can I find it?
It is also my understanding that if I use the Exchange TZDUT I won't have to
use the TZDUT for Outlook, is that correct?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Stevens
0
Stevens (10)

I was just about to come and post the exact question! I have the tool for
outlook, wich sucks cause in the fine print it says this: If you run the
client side tool in quiet mode, you cannot change any default settings of the
tool. My buddy told me they had to buy the Exchange Side tool for allot of
coin! That would suck for us smaller businesses.

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:18:01 -0800, josh lacroix
<joshlacroix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I was just about to come and post the exact question! I have the tool for
>outlook, wich sucks cause in the fine print it says this: If you run the
>client side tool in quiet mode, you cannot change any default settings of the
>tool. My buddy told me they had to buy the Exchange Side tool for allot of
>coin! That would suck for us smaller businesses.

You do not have to pay for the tool for any supported Exchange
version.
0
adavid (8731)
2/7/2007 6:21:38 PM
Andy, do you know the link where I could find it?
David, where would I get it then?

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:28:01 -0800, josh lacroix
<joshlacroix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>David, where would I get it then?

Not released yet!
0
adavid (8731)
2/7/2007 6:37:00 PM
Thanks Andy,

I Guess my plan of doing this change tomorrow night is off.

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:47:00 -0800, josh lacroix
<joshlacroix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thanks Andy,
>
>I Guess my plan of doing this change tomorrow night is off.

THere is the OUtlook Tool which wil allow your end-users to change
update their own calendars.
0
adavid (8731)
2/7/2007 6:54:46 PM
Yes I have that one, but I prefer to do it from my end in the background.

Andy,

Thanks for the info.  Is it true that if I apply the TZDUT for the Exchange
2003 server only, and not apply the TZDUT for the Outlook workstations that
the update would only apply to future appointments, meetings, etc and not
existing ones prior to the update?
--
Mike Stevens

"Andy David {MVP}" wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:28:01 -0800, josh lacroix
> <joshlacroix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >David, where would I get it then?
> >

> Not released yet!

0
Stevens (10)

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Reporting from Project Server

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Pulling data from separate tabs

data sort

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Spanish proofing tools
The Spanish section at my institution is looking to enhance the Spanish proofing tools for Office X (for Mac OS X). The localized English version that we have can check spelling but cannot check grammar and does not have a dictionary or thesaurus for Spanish. For those of you with OS X, what solutions have you found for providing these tools? Is purchasing the localized Spanish version of Office the only route? I'm wondering if there are less expensive options or other solutions you have discovered. Thanks micon <mconner@gac.edu> wrote: > The Spanish section at my instituti...

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2