time oldest message submitted column in Exchange Queue

What does this column represent? For example: I have some items in
queue under the column "time oldest message submitted" dated 9/23/06
and then when you double click on the queue and click find now the date
of the earliest message it is 9/26/06.  Where does the date in the
"time oldest message submitted" come from?  I thought maybe it was the
first time an email for that domain appeared in the queue but that
doesn't seem right.  One more thing that I should probably mention is
that the date discrepency is only happening with items that are for
domains that appear to be non-existant or mail can't be delivered to.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
0
Jennifer1 (141)

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

update column

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

Timesheet to monitor flexi-time
Hi All, Does anyone have a spreadsheet that can be used to record employee timesheet details, capable of accommodating simple flexi-time and part time hours. Ideally, i would like an option to add employees and then enter their agreed working hours (this is to be used as a look up). Then, On a weekly basis, data will be entered for the previous 7 days� Hours worked can fall under the following categories... Hours worked �normal� time Hours worked flexi time Hours �Sick� Holiday Bank Holiday Authorised Absence Paid Authorised absence unpaid I'd also like A way of viewing information...

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Interface not registered message

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Microsoft Exchange Server

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Duplicate Messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

question about Time

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date