There is no such object on the server #2

Hi,

When i try to go to the properties of my databases in one of my storage
groups, I get the error "There is no such object on the server" C0072030  The
databases are mounted and I can move mailboxes to them  Also, if I click 'ok'
on the error message, it brings up the properities sheet for the database,
but the public folder store path on the general tab has the pf store name and
a guid following it.  I have checked permissions to the objects.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0
Marsha (40)

Have you tried using ADSIEdit to look at the attributes of the db? Compare
it to another db on the server. This might be tedious but if you're not
having any luck elsewhere it might id the problem.

Nue
"Marsha" <Marsha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When i try to go to the properties of my databases in one of my storage
> groups, I get the error "There is no such object on the server" C0072030
> The
> databases are mounted and I can move mailboxes to them  Also, if I click
> 'ok'
> on the error message, it brings up the properities sheet for the database,
> but the public folder store path on the general tab has the pf store name
> and
> a guid following it.  I have checked permissions to the objects.  Does
> anyone
> have any suggestions?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2