The originator does not have permission to submit message #2

Hello all:

I'm running and Exchange 5.5 server and I have this problem. I have a
user that has two mail accounts, X and Y (for spam reasons). Both these
accounts have under "Given Send On Behalf Of permission to:" the X and Y
accounts.

The reason this user is set up this why is that she wants to be able to
specify (by typing in the from field) the return address to be one or
the other of the two email accounts. She has MS Outlook 2k3 client set
up with one of the email accounts.

The problem I'm having is that sometimes his mails get bounced back by
the our server with the following error message:

 >Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

(The #'s are obscuring some info.)

This setup used to work until a couple of weeks ago when the bounced
emails first appeared.

The emails do not bounce if he does not specify anything in the FROM:
field.

This setup used to work until a couple of weeks ago when the bounced
emails first appeared.

Thank you for your time
D.
0
nouser1 (3)

I don't want any message selected...
I just started using Outlook 2003. One thing I can't figure out how to do is to set it up so it doesn't automatically open an email when going to my Inbox (or any other folder). With OExpress6, I can open my Inbox without the program selecting an email automatically. The preview pane at the bottom would remain blank until I select a message/email. I can't seem to make Outlook 2003 behave this way. It always selects an email. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Marvin Turn off the preview pane. Outlook is a different program with different audiences so items that wo...

Help filling in form from 2 different tables
I have two tables, CustomerData and EmployeeData. CustomerData has all the address, phn, name, empid# of last employee to help em and custid (primary key) and employeedata has name addr phn and empid (primarykey) I have a combo box that pulls up custdata (by Custid sorting by Lastname & ", " & Firstname) I wanna do an Afterupdate event to fill out the following textboxes (based on the Custid it fills out the Lastname, Firstname, Address, Phnnumber) and then based on the Empid of the last Employee that helped em it will fill out the textboxes witht he first and last na...

Script Error 190 Permission Denied - Customization - Account
When trying to select a 2nd row in the Edit Filter Criteria window I get a 190 script error. Thus, I am unable to perform an 'OR' in the filtering. This error happens on other workstations, so I think it is a bug. It does not occur when performing the same action in Advanced Find versus Customization. Comments ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the su...

How Do I Pass Data Between 2 UserForm's
Greetings, I am trying to pass data from a TextBox on UserForm1 to a Label on UserForm2. At this point UserForm2 cannot see the TextBox on UserForm1. How can I accomplish this? TIA -Minitman If both forms are in memory, you can reference with Label1.Caption = Userform1.Textbox1.Text on userform2, or Textbox1.Text = Userform2.Label1.Caption on userform1 -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Minitman" <excelreply@i-m-p.net> wrote in message news:79ta10dqjvvuvda...

Deliver Messages Dialog
Does anyone know how to have the "Deliver Messages" dialog minimize when doing a send / receive ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

SMTP Connector question #2
Hi Had a single E2K3 Sp2 server earlier, and have now added a FE. SMTP connector moved from BE to FE. System enabled with ActiveSync,OWA & Https/Rpc. Everything works perfect. When I looked at "Queues" on BE there is still an SMTP Connector with a strange name: "SMTP Connector -_a46bf5ed9709644683af8319dab8789b_S (SMTP Connector)" -SMTP-Default SMTP Virtual Server-Ready. What's this? Can it be removed? How? Jordan ...

How do I set up a repeating meeting in outlook? #2
Richard Zaw Lin <Richard Zaw Lin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Click the Recurrence tab and fill in what you want. -- Brian Tillman ...

POP3 test message cancelled
Hi, I am rebuilding Windows XP/Outlook 2003 after a Windows system crash (painful) and am encountering an unexpected behavior when I set up POP3 accounts. As far as I can tell, all ID/pw /server info is accurate. I am connected to the internet and have http service. When I run "test message" in the New Account screen, I get an error message that says "test cancelled" and both the send and receive items say "cancelled". I'm not sure what's going on. The closest guess I can make is that for some reason the POP3 port is closed off. Any idea how to fix th...

Get error message when press Test account setting
I just set up a new POP account on my Outlook and i get this message everytime i press the Test Account settings button. Send test email message: Unable to send test Message. Please verify the E-mail Address field. I still can send and receiev mail but this error is really bugging me. ...

Account Limit Notification to administrator and user #2
I can configure the exchange server so that when a user account is nearing its quota limit an email is sent notifying the user. I need to have the same message go to the administratrator as well. Anybody knows how to do this????? ----------------- R//If you're doing this using mailbox management, you can setup admin notification by populating "administrator" field in server properties | mailbox management tab. R//Bharat had an excellent suggestion, just make sure to leave it on "do nothing" other than generating that report.:p Some users might be pissed to see ma...

Protecting Worksheets #2
Win XP HE, SP1 Excel 2002 SP3 Hi, How can I protect the 25 worsheets contained in single workbook AT ONCE? I dt want to have to do it manually for each sheet.... Tx, S You will need a for/each looping macro -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "saturnin02" <saturnin02_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OtKnfpLAFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Win XP HE, SP1 > Excel 2002 SP3 > > Hi, How can I protect the 25 worsheets contained in single workbook AT ONCE? > I dt want to have to do it manually for each sheet.... > Tx, > S > > D...

using the Lotus 1-2-3 file import, numbers command in excel
how do i use the lotus 1-2-3 file import, number command in an excel spreadsheet? this command in lotus..allows me to just import numbers, no text is imported..i do not want to import text...please advise..im trying to convert a lotus spreadsheet to excel and i need to figure out how to do this in excel ...

How to set rule to Flag message for follow up within 3 BUSINESS days?
I have an outlook rule set up to: Apply this rule after I sent the message with "(" or ")" in the subject flag message for Follow up within 3 days. But, I'd like to follow up in 3 BUSINESS days. (That is, ignoring Saturdays and Sundays). If I send it on Monday, follow up on Thursday But If I send it on Friday, follow up on Wednesday. outlook doesn't support business days, only days. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http:/...

Re-Retrieve Messages?
Is there any way I can re-retrieve messages (specifically, newsgroup messages)? I had temporarily moved my Microsoft User Data folder to the Trash (wanted it totally out of the way). I momentarily forgot about it and proceeded to open Entourage and retrieve some messages. I immediately realized my error, and replaced the very small new Identity with the original one. But those handful of newsgroup messages I had downloaded were obviously not there, and I would like to get them. In article C7CB9EF1.55901%ricoshey@removethisgmail.com.invalid, Rick O'Shey at ricoshey@removeth...

Serialisation auto formatting #2
Hi, I'm trying to serialise some objects and I've can't get the built in serialisation to output exactly what I want. For the moment I'm implementing the IXmlSerializable interface and doing it the long way. For future reference is it possible to specify how a property should be formatted when being serialised? Example: In the following code I want the Time property to be formatted not to the default .ToString() but to .ToUniversalTime().ToString("r") [Serializable] public class Test { [XmlElement("time")] public DateTime Time; } I was wondering is t...

Undoing Bank Reconciliation #2
Hello: I know that you cannot undo a Bank Rec once it is done for a period. Also, TK says that all you can do is enter the new Bank Statement Ending Balance and reconcile that one "new" item that needs reconciling for that period. So, is there any sort of third party tool out there that will allow this feat to be accomplished? At a minimum, if the Bank Rec cannot be undone, it would be nice if you could view the impact of the new transaction for that period against that period's Bank Rec that has already been conducted. Thanks! childofthe1980s what KB are you referin...

GP Dynamics 9 and Windows 2003 Service Pack 2
If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? Chris, Should be no problem, we have customers running it with GP 9.0. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D4E1BA-CF22-45EE-97F2-9BE2244D590D@microsoft.com... > If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our > current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? thank you for quick response.... much appreciated! "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Chris, ...

Font Size #2
When setting a new appointment the font is 12 and I would like it to be 10 by default. I am talking about the large area they give you for any notes at the bottom of the screen. Can this be changed? -- Paul Ingram DNS SYSTEMS LIMITED (902) 488-3166 Web: www.dnssystemsltd.com Email: dnssystems@ns.sympatico.ca ...

Help needed in excel transpose #2
I need a macro to transpose data in the excel.The data that i have is in the following format: Summary Some data Steps 1)Some data 2)Some data Expected Result Some data Keywords Some data This is repeated in the next row and so on.. I need it in the following format Summary Steps Expected Result Keywords somedata 1)Some data Some data Some data 2)Some data Summary Steps Expected Result Keywords somedata 1)Some data Some data Some data 2)Some data Note that th...

Unable to start processing services. #2
this is a pIII with microsoft xp+sp2 and office xp+sp3. whenever i start Ms outlook, a windows pop up saying: "<B>unable to start processing services. could not open the item. try again.</B>" what is that and how can i solve it. appreciate your quick reply. ...

malibox size warning message multiple times
the "Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator" message is being sent to users once an hour instead of once a day. where is the setting to change this?? thanks Rich, Depending on the version of Exhange: 5.5 - Properties of the Private Information Store container. Limits tab. 2000/2003 - Properties of the Maibox Store that owns the mailbox in question. Limits tab. Hope that helps...MMS -- Malvin M. Seale, MCSE, MCSA Microsoft Product Support Services (Exchange) malvins@online.microsoft.com * Please do not send email directly to this alias....

Outlook 2003
My girlfriend is having a problem with Outlook 2003, where after the program has been running for a half-hour or so, and opens a new letter, the message pane loses focus and ends up BELOW the main Outlook window, instead of in front of it. The result is that the only way she can read the letter is to minimize the main Outlook window -- which isn't really an ideal solution, and rather a pain the butt. If she shuts down Outlook, then restarts it, all is fine again ... until another half- hour or so later. It's very frustrating. Anybody have any theories here? I'm guessin...

Strange error message when loading a collection with an item of user defined type
Hi, I want to store an unknown number of records, read from a txt data, into a Collection. Each record is made of 26 strings, so I defined a user-defined type Record: Const NLines As Long = 26 Type Record Lines(NLines) As String End Type Dim MyRecord As Record I also defined a Collection object to store all the record: Dim List As Collection Set List = New Collection However, when I read a record and then try to load it into List: Data.Add Item:=MyRecord I get this incomprehensible (for me) error message: "Only public user defined types defined in publ...

How do I convert an existing MS Excel worksheet tracking a simple. #2
I am a novie Excel user who has tracked the activity of my simple savings account with an Excel worksheet. I would like to set up this existing worksheet to perform autosum functions when I enter deposits, withdrawals, and interest instead of manually doing the math on a calculator to arrive at the balance total after each entry. ...

Warning Message #3
I just recently upgraded my Outlook XP to SP3. Now no matter what I do I get this warning window which tells me " A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose 'NO'" If I choose no I can continue with what I was doing, If I choose yes, them I am prompted to tell Outlook for how long I want to allow access for. Once I select a time I am able to continue with what I was doing See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems for informatio...