Thank you for some wonderfull help - OLIVER AND MARK

Hi all

Just a word of much appreciation to 2 wonderfull guys (Oliver Moazzezi and
Mark Arnold) for helping me to implement RPC over HTTP.Specially Oliver who
really replied everytime i posted. You are stars and made my lifE alot
easier. now i can help some other administrators also who i know is
struggling to implement this wonderfull feature of exchange. thanks once
again guys.

The only "sort of " error i still get is that "Outlook is trying to retrieve
data from your exchange server" but i assume its because i'm working from a
"not so fast wireless connection" but my mails seems to be crawling through
one by one. YOU ARE GREAT.GOD BLESS YOU

Craig

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:17:40 +0200, "Express" <no-mail@newsgroups.com>
wrote:

>Hi all
>
>Just a word of much appreciation to 2 wonderfull guys (Oliver Moazzezi and
>Mark Arnold) for helping me to implement RPC over HTTP.Specially Oliver who
>really replied everytime i posted. You are stars and made my lifE alot
>easier. now i can help some other administrators also who i know is
>struggling to implement this wonderfull feature of exchange. thanks once
>again guys.
>
>The only "sort of " error i still get is that "Outlook is trying to retrieve
>data from your exchange server" but i assume its because i'm working from a
>"not so fast wireless connection" but my mails seems to be crawling through
>one by one. YOU ARE GREAT.GOD BLESS YOU
>
>Craig

Mark prefers a good back rub.

0
adavid (8731)
1/8/2007 6:29:30 PM
>Mark prefers a good back rub.

Failing that, large quantities of beer.
0
mark7219 (5666)
1/8/2007 6:38:57 PM
Just tell me where and when. He definitely deserve it.

"Andy David {MVP}" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:17:40 +0200, "Express" <no-mail@newsgroups.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Hi all
>>
>>Just a word of much appreciation to 2 wonderfull guys (Oliver Moazzezi and
>>Mark Arnold) for helping me to implement RPC over HTTP.Specially Oliver
>>who
>>really replied everytime i posted. You are stars and made my lifE alot
>>easier. now i can help some other administrators also who i know is
>>struggling to implement this wonderfull feature of exchange. thanks once
>>again guys.
>>
>>The only "sort of " error i still get is that "Outlook is trying to
>>retrieve
>>data from your exchange server" but i assume its because i'm working from
>>"not so fast wireless connection" but my mails seems to be crawling
>>through
>>one by one. YOU ARE GREAT.GOD BLESS YOU
>>
>>Craig
>>

> Mark prefers a good back rub.

Wow....Mark large quantities of ... is NOT good for you. :-)

> >Mark prefers a good back rub.
>
> Failing that, large quantities of beer.

Ordinarily that's true. But it's a proven scientific fact that 10
pints of beer every night for 20 years has no detrimental effect on
the body. It's the Kebabs and Burgers at closing time that do the
damage.
0
mark7219 (5666)
1/8/2007 7:44:45 PM
OK

> Ordinarily that's true. But it's a proven scientific fact that 10
> pints of beer every night for 20 years has no detrimental effect on
> the body. It's the Kebabs and Burgers at closing time that do the
> damage.

Hey no problem!

Oliver
(loves beer too!)

0
o.moazzeziNO (822)

Need a little math help in making a formula
I have an audit and am looking for a specific item in the audit. I'm asking a specific question and the answer can be either Yes, No or N/A. To figure out the compliance to the question as a percentage, I'm taking the number of "Yes + N/A" answers and dividing it by the total number of items audited. Someone else thinks we should first subtract the number of n/a answers from the total number of items - this number she calls the "applicable total" then she divides the number of "Yes" answers by the "Applicable total" and gets a com...

help me to change the color of two series in a chart into the same
I have created a chart with 2 series. the first is pink and the 2nd is black.I want to change them into the same color but i dunno how to do it . Would someone help me , pls -- KhanhNguyen ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KhanhNguyen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33697 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=534732 Hi, Double click one of the series and use the format dialog, Patterns tab, to change the colour. Cheers Andy KhanhNguyen wrote: > I have created a chart ...

My produkt key for Office dosn't work, Help?
I've recently uppgraded my Windows Vista to Windows 7, but when I try to open Word I'm asked to type in my produkt key. I did that but it dosn't work. It just sais that " your prudukt key is wrong. Please ckeck it and type it again" or something like that. I've tried this several times but it dosn't work. Does anyone know what to do? Are you entering the correct product key? How to obtain a new product key - see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570 -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <...

Help comparing 2 columns..
I have two coloumns of numbers, which i need to compare. The Excel document should come out with 3310 as a result in coloumn 3 (see exsample). Can someone help me? I am dont know anything about VB programming in Excel, so I hope someone can find a solution without any programming. example: Coloumn 1 2211 5510 2210 9952 Coloumn 2 2211 5510 3310 2210 9952 Sample: With Range A1:A4 named "Rge1" ' equal to your Column 1 data. and with your existing data in Column 2 - Cells B1:B5 In cell C1 enter: =IF(COUNTIF(Rge1,B1),"",B1) and copy down. Column C should reflect a...

Help needed on Dexterity utilities
Hi all, Plz provide me complete information regarding usage of integrated appilication with GP. I was struck up at scripts part in Auto-chunk process.I am not able to write a procedure as no procedure was displaying when I clicked the look-up button. Thanx in advance. Regs, Kiran. Kiran You can leave the Starting and Ending Installation scripts empty. They can be used to execute a global procedure before or after the un-chunking process during the installation. They were handy on the non SQL platforms to perform setup functions. However, they are not used as much...

Need help creating a formula to track % of total responses
I have an excel document with a list of names and addresses of whom I've recently sent a direct mail campaign too. I have a total of 10 rows (A-J). I titled Column H "responses", in which I enter "Yes" if I received a response and left blank if I did not receive a response. I want to now create a formula that calculates a total response %. E.G. 900 total leads, 9 responses equals 1% response rate. I need the formula to recognize the "Yes" entered in Column H, take the total and divide that by the total number of leads (or rows excluding row 1 u...

Outlook randomlly not marking messages as Read or Replied
Just installed Office XP on a machine and did all the updates and patches. It randomally will not mark messages read and when I reply will not give the reply arrow. Sometimes it works somtimes it doesn't work. The e-mail can be frome the same person or different person. Any ideas as to why? On 16 Nov 2005 07:20:15 -0800, jboysen@gmail.com wrote: >Just installed Office XP on a machine and did all the updates and >patches. > >It randomally will not mark messages read and when I reply will not >give the reply arrow. Sometimes it works somtimes it doesn't work. The >e...

help on a vlookup
I have on sheet 1 a check register, (Date/Ck. No./Disc./Amount), and, would like to make some kind of vlookup. that if the description i (let say) MCI, should appear on sheet 2 the whole line from sheet 1 and if MCI appears on line 3, and line 9, it should appear on sheet 2 one under the other and so on -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com An easy way is just to sort and copy or use data>filter>autofilter and copy or use a macro to do it for you. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "shlomop >" <<shlomop.1bx7bw@excelforum-nospam.com> w...

Autocomplete in Windows IE 8 does not work please help
Hi I am running Windows XP Pro 64bit and use IE 8 for web browsing. For some unknown reason the auto fill facility which saves your user names and passwords when logging into sites is now not available. Also the facility in IE that gives you a choice of what to put in the box when you type the first letter also does not work. I have tried all the obvious cures as per doing a search in google but none of them work. Any ideas as to how I can sort out this problem. Thanks On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:07:37 +0000, hamsatuk wrote in message <news:mea8n5tf5j0siidri488j9e3sfbgl6e3h3@4ax.com...

Unblock attachments? Help me !!!!
I need step by step ionstructions on how to allow .exe files to come through attachments on my email. These files are sent here to my house by me. I cannot download the progs because Outlook is not letting them through. Please help!! Shaun <wood_brokers@comcast.net> wrote: > I need step by step ionstructions on how to allow .exe > files to come through attachments on my email. These > files are sent here to my house by me. I cannot download > the progs because Outlook is not letting them through. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Help with a 'Rolling List'
Hi all! I am looking for a bit of help with an application in Access '97. I am trying to come up with a method to show the next available salesperson, and present it in a listbox. Let's say that I have a list of 5 salespeople and the initial order is like this: 'Bob, Mary, Alice, Dave, and Bruce' If a customer walks into the show room, Bob should be the salesperson to work with the customer. Bob's name should be presented at the top of a list box (and highlighted for selection). Once the system admin selects Bob's name and creates a new record, the listbox shou...

Please Help #11
I have a userform where I put a total, It then copies to the cell I want but I need the textbox to clear so I can put another total straight back in the box. And also How do I get the Textbox.2 to update automatically Thanks in advance Greg With TextBox1 .Text = "" .SEtFocus End With What do you mean by automatically? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Greg B..." <gregslaptop@ihug.com.au> wrote in message news:d01qbe$n9c$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > I have a userform where I put a total, It then ...

Outlook 2003 opens to Internet Properties
When I shut down last night, all was well. This morning when I went to my Start button and Hit Outlook - it opened to the Internet Properties General Page - I finally got it to start bu going to run and typed outlook and all was well. Just shut down and restarted and it happened again! What can I do to get it to open properly. I have Outlook 2003 and Windows XP. Thanks so much! Right-click on the Outlook 2003 icon (the icon that opens Internet Properties) and choose "Properties". Post back what you see in the "Target" box. Tim "Terri" <terri@mylanusa.com...

Help with Formula 12-07-09
Hi, I posted this yesterday and did not get much response. I wonder if it cannot be done. Any way please read and help me with a formula. Thank you. Ok. I will use a better example. Let's say my sheet 1 shows car sales like Honda, Ford, etc. The rows are months like Jan, Feb, etc. and the columns are dates (1-30 or 31). Of course there are many empty cells because there are dates that I did not sell any car. (To keep it simple, I sell only one car if there is any sale on a day. If I sell Honda, I put "Honda" in my cell, and Ford, "Ford," etc.) The sheet ...

need help quick outlook is tooooo slow
what is the pop server and how can i change the direction of my email gina05 <gina05@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > what is the pop server and how can i change the direction of my email The POP server is the system that stores your messages and from which Outlook gets them so that you can read them. WHat do you mean by "change the direction"? -- Brian Tillman ...

Which was the last version with offline help?
I knew there was a reason I despised Web-only help. Which was the last version with offline help? Answer: Money 2004. Went backward through installation CDs until I found it. ...

Help with like operator
I have a field that I am trying to filter any record that Has an upper case letter at the end of the record [A-Z]. I used like "*[A-Z]" however, I am getting upper and lower case as well. I am only interested in Upper case. any idea? thanks Al Thank you, it worked:) "KARL DEWEY" wrote: > Access treats upper and lower case the same. > > Add a new field to the grid in design view like this -- > A-Z_Check: Asc(Right([YourFieldName],1)) > Use criteria Between 65 And 90 > > -- > KARL DEWEY > Build a little - Test a little > > ...

Schedule building help please
I am trying to produce a schedule across many different sheets. I want to be able to type an appointment in "Mike's" sheet to meet with "Bob" and have it fill in Bob's schedule as well as return a "reschedule message" if he already has an appointment at that time. ...

why do reminders restart after tasks have been marked complete?
After several years of problem-free use, my Outlook 2007 Tasks have begun generating reminders every evening for tasks that have been marked 'complete'. The due dates and reminder dates are being changed from their original dates and then reminders come up. Although reminders are generated, these tasks do not reappear in the To Do bar. There are also many 'empty' email messages that appear in my Junk Mail folder (i.e. no subject, empty 'To' line, empty 'From' line, empty body) . These may be unrelated, but they started happening at the same ti...

Downgrading RMS 2.0 database -urgent help needed
I upgraded my RMS 1.3 database to 2.0, then backed up the rms 2.0 database. Is it possible for me to downgrade the rms 2.0 database back to 1.3. The only backup file i have is the rms 2.0 .bck file i created after the upgrade. I'm sorry to say there is probably no way to do this since 2.0 alters the table structure for matrixes. Someone else might have a way but i believe restoring from an older backup for 1.3 would be the only way. Are you having issues with 2.0? If so post them here and somebody may be able to help you with them. Craig "Terry" <Terry@discussions.micr...

using outlook with imap/aol to manage email. need help!!
got everything set up right, program worked fine for two weeks. then after I did most recent office update I could no longer access my imap folder to view new email. keep getting this message, "unable to open set of folders. server is unavailable." Have been unable to find any answers to this situation. Please help if you can. nowrkallplay <nowrkallplay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > got everything set up right, program worked fine for two weeks. then after I > did most recent office update I could no longer access my imap folder to view > new email. keep ...

need help
how can i run module on a remote database in silent mode?. access remote db , run module and exit?. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Here's what I use: Dim acc As Access.Application Set acc = New Access.Application acc.OpenCurrentDatabase "fully quallified DB name goes here" acc.Echo False GetOfficeOVInfo = acc.Modules("ModuleName").Application.Run("FunctionName", _ parameter1Here, _ parameter2Here, _ parameter3Here) acc.CloseCurrentDatabase Set acc = Nothing You need to fill ...

Help! PRVI.EDB error
Hello all, I found the Event viewer show the below event, anyone can help to solve this? Event ID: 105 MSExchangeIS (413) The database engine has stopped the backup with error -1018. Event ID: 200 MSExchangeIS (413) A read of the database file D:\exchsrvr\MDBDATA\PRIV.EDB between offsets 0x0000000001EA0000 and 0x0000000001EAFFFF failed after 16 failed read attempts with error -1018. There is a software or hardware problem affecting the database drive that must be corrected to preserve database integrity. Contact Microsoft Product Support Services. For more information, search the Micros...

Help-Error msg popup "A program is trying to access email addresses. . '
I keep getting a popup menu saying "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Apparently this has been generated by a new MS security update. I thought there used to be a way to turn off this feature in Outlook, but I cannot find it. Any guidance would be appreciated. Many thanks, WF http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec You can't turn off that message (the exchange admin can, if you use exchange) - but if a commercial product is causing it you should see if they have an upgrade. On 4/28/06...

Help: How to view Investments across accounts.
For example, I have GM in Account A and GM in Account B, how can I see combined activity for GM all in one report. Some of the reports, IIRC, allow grouping by investment. The Portfolio page also does this. "kingViggo" <kingViggo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD7B7A14-5CE0-46B7-B6E9-DD3A24CFEF53@microsoft.com... > For example, I have GM in Account A and GM in Account B, how can I see > combined activity for GM all in one report. ...