System attendant mailbox manager report

I'm not sure how to track this one down. I am running Exchange 2003 sp2 on
two Exchange servers they function as backends. I keep getting a System
attendant email sent to me for a thats says "The Microsoft Exchange Server
Mailbox Manager on SCMAIL1 completed processing successfully". This is all
good and fine, but what i dont understand is what recipient policy is
generating this  because when i check my recipient policies none of them are
configured for mailbox manager settings, so i dont understand why i keep
getting the email and the attached report.

Is there a way to track down the recipient policy that is doing this?

Thanks
0
Skip1 (502)

The subject of the email should be "The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox
Manager on SERVERNAME completed processing successfully".  Check the
properties of SERVERNAME in ESM | Mailbox Manager tab.

Jeff Guillet, MCSE

"skip" wrote:

> I'm not sure how to track this one down. I am running Exchange 2003 sp2 on
> two Exchange servers they function as backends. I keep getting a System
> attendant email sent to me for a thats says "The Microsoft Exchange Server
> Mailbox Manager on SCMAIL1 completed processing successfully". This is all
> good and fine, but what i dont understand is what recipient policy is
> generating this  because when i check my recipient policies none of them are
> configured for mailbox manager settings, so i dont understand why i keep
> getting the email and the attached report.
>
> Is there a way to track down the recipient policy that is doing this?
>
> Thanks
Yes i understand this part, as i do want to get the mailbox manager reports
sent to me, but what i dont understand is why the mailbox manager is
generating the report? as i understand it in order to get a  report on the
zie of mailboxes ect ect one would need to configure a recpinet policy with
the mailbox manager settings in the policy then when the mailbox manager is
shceduled to run it will look at any policies that have mailbox manager
settings applied to the policy and then a report could be generated based on
your settings for mailbox manager and the policy.

I dont have any policies configured with mailbox settings, so how can i get
a detailed report emailed to me? the report or email doesnt even list the
policy that generated the report. This is my problem

Thanks

"Jeff Guillet, MCSE" wrote:

> The subject of the email should be "The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox
> Manager on SERVERNAME completed processing successfully".  Check the
> properties of SERVERNAME in ESM | Mailbox Manager tab.
>
> Jeff Guillet, MCSE
>
> "skip" wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure how to track this one down. I am running Exchange 2003 sp2 on
> > two Exchange servers they function as backends. I keep getting a System
> > attendant email sent to me for a thats says "The Microsoft Exchange Server
> > Mailbox Manager on SCMAIL1 completed processing successfully". This is all
> > good and fine, but what i dont understand is what recipient policy is
> > generating this  because when i check my recipient policies none of them are
> > configured for mailbox manager settings, so i dont understand why i keep
> > getting the email and the attached report.
> >
> > Is there a way to track down the recipient policy that is doing this?
> >
> > Thanks
0
Skip1 (502)
4/28/2006 7:12:01 PM
Take a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q278024 and
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319188.

Jeff Guillet, MCSE

"skip" wrote:

> Yes i understand this part, as i do want to get the mailbox manager reports
> sent to me, but what i dont understand is why the mailbox manager is
> generating the report? as i understand it in order to get a  report on the
> zie of mailboxes ect ect one would need to configure a recpinet policy with
> the mailbox manager settings in the policy then when the mailbox manager is
> shceduled to run it will look at any policies that have mailbox manager
> settings applied to the policy and then a report could be generated based on
> your settings for mailbox manager and the policy.
>
> I dont have any policies configured with mailbox settings, so how can i get
> a detailed report emailed to me? the report or email doesnt even list the
> policy that generated the report. This is my problem
>
> Thanks
>
> "Jeff Guillet, MCSE" wrote:
>
> > The subject of the email should be "The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox
> > Manager on SERVERNAME completed processing successfully".  Check the
> > properties of SERVERNAME in ESM | Mailbox Manager tab.
> >
> > Jeff Guillet, MCSE
> >
> > "skip" wrote:
> >
> > > I'm not sure how to track this one down. I am running Exchange 2003 sp2 on
> > > two Exchange servers they function as backends. I keep getting a System
> > > attendant email sent to me for a thats says "The Microsoft Exchange Server
> > > Mailbox Manager on SCMAIL1 completed processing successfully". This is all
> > > good and fine, but what i dont understand is what recipient policy is
> > > generating this  because when i check my recipient policies none of them are
> > > configured for mailbox manager settings, so i dont understand why i keep
> > > getting the email and the attached report.
> > >
> > > Is there a way to track down the recipient policy that is doing this?
> > >
> > > Thanks

Assign batch # to rcds so report can be recreated.
Hi, I'm running Access via Office XP Pro on Windows 7 Pro. I've cross posted this to the Report group (I hope) and I'm trying to develop a couple of SQL statements to help me recreate previously printed forms / reports. Goal / Background ------------------------ I want to print the actual invoice for all transactions that have NOT been previously been printed. The invoice numbers were assigned when the transactions were created. I just want to “group” all the transactions into a single batch so that I can re-produce that given batch at any given point i...

Body of email message displayed in Report shows all html tagging!
Hi, Has anyone been able to format the field (Description - for email messages) on the CRM report - Account Overview so that the html tagging is interpreted rather than displayed? Thanks! Maria ------=_NextPart_0001_668427F7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone been able to format the field (Description - for email messages) > on the CRM report - Account Overview so that the html tagging is interpreted > rather than displayed? This question about HTML fields gets asked frequently on the micr...

Report with Columns
I want a report with 7 columns, one for each day of the week. Under each day I want just the records for that day. I tried a listbox as well as undound fields any help is appreciated. Thanks DS SUN MON TUE Lunch Lunch Dinner Diner Late Night I have a DayID field on each record, I thought that under Sunday the field with DayID 1 would only show Sundays records but it's not that simple. Sounds like you need a crosstab query. Post the SQL for your query so someone can take a look. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "DS" wrote: > I want a report with 7 c...

Historical Inventory Trial Balance Report
Hi, Has anyone tried to use the Historical Inventory Trail Balance Report yet? I tried to execute the Historical Inventory Trial Balance Inventory Reset Tool Wizard and Run Data Checks. However, the IV HITB Reset Tool Validation Report printed the following to each of my Items: "Serial/Lot tracked item's receipt layer adjusted unit cost does not equal unit cost." "Open layer exists in purchase receipts table where valuation method not stamped." Problem is, I can't proceed to the next setp until I solve these error messages. Any suggestions how to solve th...

Funnel all emails for a domain to 1 mailbox #2
I have an Exchange 5.5 server that currently receives email for 4 domains. I'd like to add a 5th domain and have all emails for the new domain funnel into 1 mailbox. So, emails sent to address1@newdomain.com, address2@newdomain.com, address3@newdomain.com and so on would all go to the same mailbox. I know I'd have to create the new domain and create new MX records for it, but I can't find anything that says "all emails for the new domain go to 1 mailbox." Is that even possible? Thanks, Mark. There is no built-in way of doing that in E55. Mark wrote: > I have ...

Sales by Vendor / customers / product report
Dear friends, We are using GP ver 8.0, i could not find any report that gives sales by vendor / sales by cusomers / sales by product. Could you please help on this. Thanks There is no standard report of that type. For the vendor, do you want the primary vendor or the vendor from whom you purchased the item you are selling? If you want the latter the level of complexity is much higher because of the tables involved. The Sales Line Items smartlist can give you sales by customer and item. The primary vendor may be available to add to the smartlist. If you want the vendor from who...

FIB report
We are diagnosing an existing Great Plains installation that has a text file called DYNFIB.txt in the Great Plains root directory of one of the workstations. This file contains some statistics about tables in the company database... and one of the columns is titled "FIB." It is a log of some sort that is updated whenever one logs in to Great Plains. We have been unable to determine what process starts this log... and have not been very successful at finding information about FIB in SQL Books Online. Does anyone know the nature of these FIB statistics? This file is generated b...

Subject Manager not available
Has anyone seen a case when one area, in this case Subject Manager within Settings, does not appear even though all authorizations are met and all other screens and objects are available? What can I look at to fix this? Darryl Which CRM license do you have? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP "Darryl" <darrylhen@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:0dfa01c46e9e$86489b90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > > Has anyone seen a case when one area, in this case Subject > Manager within Settings, does not appear even though all > authorizations are met and all other sc...

Page Break In The Details Section OF Report
Hi, I have one project in MS Access. In that I have one form in which I am using one combobox and one search button. Now when I select an item from that combobox and press the submit button then it will generate the report base on the selection of combobox. Now that report is generated by the using wizard whose source code is Table PRODCUTION. Now when I search and if there are more than 20 line in report than I want to force new page and next 20 line must come in new page.Rest like that. I want to put this page break in Details section of the Report. Plz Reply as soon as possible. Thanks. C...

I need to manage an email mailing list
Can anyone suggest an add-inn that can help Outlook 2003 managean email mailing list. I need to manage opt in's and outs etc -- Stephen Connolly www.constructiveearth.com "Stephen Connolly" <StephenConnolly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD98D3E5-48A0-4883-9349-5DA466269D43@microsoft.com... > Can anyone suggest an add-inn that can help Outlook 2003 managean email > mailing list. I need to manage opt in's and outs etc > -- > Stephen Connolly > www.constructiveearth.com Search www.slipstick.com for third party utilities that might h...

New Recipient Policy in Mailbox Manager
Hi, I created a new recipient policy for mailbox management to permanently delete all items in the Deleted Items folders of our mailboxes that are 30 days or older and set the size limit at 0 kb. I ran the Mailbox Manager and while it did delete about 500mb of items, it did not delete all of the items that are 30 days or older. I checked to make sure the the created date of the items in the deleted folder was older than 30 days, but there are a lot of old items that just did not get deleted. Can someone tell me what to look for? Thanks, What counts is the modified date. ...

Help!!How to make background of an image to be transparently in report?
I put an image named Image1 in a report and change Image1.picture in background VBA code. Image1.picture="c:\a.gif" a.gif is a picture with transparently background .But in print view of the report,it's background turns white! Why? And How to make background of an image to be transparently in report? Try http://www.lebans.com/transparent.htm This works on white opaque bacgrounds. I've used it in A2003 but cannot get it to work for A2007. Strangely form brought forward from A2003 to A2007 are OK. Rod I do not have A2007 installed here but I would imagine t...

Outputting report for each individual record in a seperate Word file?
Hi, Is there a way (using VBA or otherwise) whereby I can generate a report and export each record details in a seperate word file which could be named by the record Identifier? e.g. I have a Sales Order Report. I need the report exported to seperate Word file for each sales order (I have checked that this works for exporting to HTML... if not possible in word I could use HTML but if the second requirement can be met) and each word filed to be named using the Sales Order number. Regards, Nabeel Have you looked at the OutputTo method? I don't think this method has a filter which would...

Problems after System Restore 01-11-10
I don't see my original post, so here it is again. After a system restore (saving data), PC is still not functioning properly, slow and whirring noise from hard drive when not using the PC. It is a HP with Windows Media 2005. When exploring system tools I noticed that all the start up programs (95 pages) have duplicates. Is this normal? Also, PC is still running slow. Here is an example of what the start up programs show: $ncsp$ $ncsp$.inf NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup $ncsp$ $ncsp$.inf .DEFAULT Startup $winnt$ $winnt$.inf NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup $winnt$ $winnt$.inf .DEFAULT...

System Admin Message
I am recieving a message after sending a successful message to someone inside the office. I am running Exchange 2003 and the message is as follows: Your Message To: Subject: Sent: was delivered to the following recipient(s): Any way of turning this off in exchange? Anybody know why this is happening? Thanks! Quit requesting delivery receipts? Check your Outlook settings. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "kinghellvis" <robert.bellas@dec-investment.com> wrote in message news:1125426311.693465.43290@g47g2000cw...

Landed Costs Reporting
My company wants to start using the landed cost functionality in GP. But one thing that we cannot seem to resolve are the reporting capabilites of GP in regards to landed costs. We want these costs to be added to inventory (hence our desire to use landed costs), but we still want to know the breakdown of our cost of sales when the items are sold. Are you able to break out the components of the cost of sales (original product cost, duty, freight, etc)? Or are the details lost once the landed costs added to inventory? Thanks The details are indeed lost as the total landed cost of the...

Crystal report issue 09-14-04
Hi there, A customer of our has modified the CRM reports and now they are getting the error" Report failed to load" What they have done is below, they are on CRM V1.2 Since Crystal report are in Letter Format, they have used report designer to modify the report format to A4 then republished the report. But they are having above error. Has anyone come across this before? Regards, Kyaw are any reports running? is this problem unique to the reports they have customised? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.a...

Print several reports based on criteria in a form
I am cross posting this in both the Forms and the Reports forums. Let me apologize in advance because this is going to be somewhat scattered and somewhat hypothetical at the moment because I don't have a clue where to begin. I will do my best to make it coherent. I have a form (frmBids) with two sub forms (sbfBids & sbfBidSubs). The main form has several fields regarding the Bid Proposal --- Bid Contact, Bid Company, Due Date, Bid Contract (Prime or Sub), among others. The sbfBids subform is visible all the time. This sub form includes information on the work that is being reques...

ANTI-SPAM for Exchange 5.5 with third-party Exchange POP3 Manager Software.
Hi All Good Morning Wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS To stsrt with.... I am SPAMMED.. I am the systems administrator of a Venture Capital firm with 45 users The following describes my setup Exchange 5.5 SP Third-party Exchange POP3 Manager (available from www.exchangepop3.com) to fetch mails from my 45 mailboxes at my ISP where my domain xyz.com is hosted Windows 2000 Advance Server SP I need an effective, tested, ANTI-SPAM solution for my server, which has an automated update engine to update its database & white/black lists. I have 24 X 7 net connectivity Any sug...

CRM 3.0 Reporting errors, unable to access externally
Installed CRM 3.0 on SQL 2005 SP1 on Windows SBS 2003 SP1, and am unable to get the reporting features to work. When viewing the http://server:5555 and clicking on reports, I get a popup "Error An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." I am able to access the /reports and /reportserver folders. I have done days worth of tinkering, research, reinstalls, and have not been able to get this working. Also when trying to access the site externally, it begins to launch, I login, then the page and launcher close. Any ideas? I appreciate any help. ...

Move Mailbox to public folder
What is the best way to move the contents of a mailbox to a public folder? Under 5.5, I was giving myself rights to the mailbox and manually moving the contents to a new public folder using Outlook. Is there a better way under 2003? No better way although you might want to look into Exmerge but that has been around for along time so probably best to stick with what you know. Nue "Jeff Janner" <JeffJanner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F64852AF-3292-4ECA-86DF-FF607A508843@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to move the contents of a mailbox to a p...

Notes on Advanced Find Results of Report?
Is it possible to have the notes show up on the advanced find results so I can export them with everything else to Excel? That field doesn't show up when I edit which columns I want to appear. Or is there some way I can run a custom report with the notes and other fields I want and then export to excel? Thanks! ...

Can't open help of System Manager
Hi all If i go into System Manager and click on Help>Help topics the System Managercloses immediately with the following message. Microsoft Intelligent Message Filter has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience caused and it ask me to send a error report or not. Why is this happening Exc2003 SP2 On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:56:25 +0200, "MSExchange2003Student" <exchangestudent@newsgroups.com> wrote: >Hi all > >If i go into System Manager and click on Help>Help topics the System >Managercloses immediately with the follow...

One Record at a time Report
I have a table with columns that represent different metrics on separate investments. Each investment is a separate row of the table. Is it possible to have a Report based on the table that displays/prints each row as a separate report? Thanks! (B^>)-]=[ WSR wrote: >I have a table with columns that represent different metrics on separate >investments. > >Each investment is a separate row of the table. > >Is it possible to have a Report based on the table that displays/prints each >row as a separate report? Well, lots ot things are ...

Drop Down Menu in Reports
I have a report that I want to create a drop down list for and have it contain information from one of my tables. I would like to be able to open the report and it shows only the information for the individual that I select. For instance, my table contains names of people who are managers - I have that table linked to many other tables thru referential integrety (ex. employees under them, projects assigned to that manager etc.). I have created a report that has all information that viewable in it, but I would like to be prompted when I open the report to pick a specific manager and ...