System Admin Message

I am recieving a message after sending a successful message to someone
inside the office.

I am running Exchange 2003 and the message is as follows:

Your Message

was delivered to the following recipient(s):

Any way of turning this off in exchange?  Anybody know why this is
happening?

Thanks!

Quit requesting delivery receipts?  Check your Outlook settings.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"kinghellvis" <robert.bellas@dec-investment.com> wrote in message
>I am recieving a message after sending a successful message to someone
> inside the office.
>
> I am running Exchange 2003 and the message is as follows:
>
> Your Message

> was delivered to the following recipient(s):
>

> Any way of turning this off in exchange?  Anybody know why this is
> happening?
>
> Thanks!

0
curspice6401 (3487)
8/30/2005 6:47:16 PM
outlook (assuming that is your client) is configured to generate a delivery
report
you can disable it in outlook (for you)
tools -> options -> e-mail options -> tracking options

or on the exchange server (for all users)
in esm, under global settings -> internet messaging formats select the
properties of the object, and under the advanced tab, you can enable or
disable delivery and/or non-delivery reports

"kinghellvis" <robert.bellas@dec-investment.com> wrote in message
>I am recieving a message after sending a successful message to someone
> inside the office.
>
> I am running Exchange 2003 and the message is as follows:
>
> Your Message

> was delivered to the following recipient(s):
>

> Any way of turning this off in exchange?  Anybody know why this is
> happening?
>
> Thanks!

0
seth4286 (64)
8/30/2005 6:54:44 PM
On 30 Aug 2005 11:25:11 -0700, "kinghellvis"
<robert.bellas@dec-investment.com> wrote:

>I am recieving a message after sending a successful message to someone
>inside the office.
>
>I am running Exchange 2003 and the message is as follows:
>
>Your Message

>was delivered to the following recipient(s):
>

>Any way of turning this off in exchange?  Anybody know why this is
>happening?
>
>Thanks!

That's entirely on your client. Stop asking for Delivery Receipts.
It's got nothing to do with Exchange.

0
mark7219 (5666)

Incoming message content
I need some help. I must have changed a setting somewhere but all of a sudden my incoming e-mail messages are filled with underlined links and other data. I am using Office Outlook 2007 and it was fine when I first installed it. I tried to reinstall the program but it still happens with every new e-mail I receive from a Newspaper or CNN. etc. How can I get back to an uncluttered message. I am sorry if my description of the problem is not clear but I am at a lost for words to be more accurate. Can anyone help? Thanks: Gene L. ...

rules for outgoing messages
All I want to do is set a rule to send a sent message to be deleted [In Eudora it goes to Trash] I do no think Outlook will let me do this unless I specify the recipient and there does not seem a way to configure any recipient. Looks like Eudora is all over Outlook for email performance Henry Benjamin <henrybenj@yahoo.com> wrote: > Looks like Eudora is all over Outlook for email performance Well, one reason is that Eudora is ONLY a mail client. Outlook is a lot more and for a PIM, it works very well, at least for me. As to deleting a sent message, if you're going to del...

Outlook exit message does not disappear
I have many machines within my enviroment that are runnning Windows 2000 Pro along with Office 2000 Pro. When a user exits Outlook the "please wait while outlook exits" message does not disappear. You have to kill it through Task Manager. ...

IE8 gives"stopped working" message when I close tabs
I've seen a lot of people complaining about this but no fixes. When I close an open explorer window, I get a message that IE has stopped working and it is searching for a fix, then a box to close the program. So far, I have reset all the defaults for IE8 and tried using IE without any add-ons. It works correctly without add-ons. The only changes to the computer in the last few days have been: download a driver scanner which installed the Ask add-on, updated something from Adobe, and the automatic Windows update ran. Any ideas where the problem came from? -- Win 7, IE8, Fu...

Reading system log files
Does anyone know how to read Windows 7 System log files? I need to extract records from System and Application logs and insert them into a list of other events. The insert part is easy - append then sort by date_time. However, I cannot find anything that gives me any help to read the logs. Perhaps the other limitation would be to extract only records dated between set dates and time. -- Steve Hello: The network team in a corporation that I consult for uses VB Script files (filename.vbs) which run under Windows Scripting Host. I'm sure that if you search for sc...

Error message 12-31-09
When I receive e-mails, after so many are received, the following error message pops up. I assume I am getting all e-mails but really not sure if the error message pops up before all are received. This same error message pops up when I try to send e-mails or reply: The host 'smfp1.nf.sympatico.ca' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Read: Port Aux Basque Dec 12th', Account: 'pop6.nf.sympatico.ca', Server: 'smfp1.nf.sympatico.ca', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001...

Outlook 2007 mobile messaging
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C68B1C.952AE7C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable What is this new area at the bottom of tools options for mobile = messaging. I was just fiddling around and wanted to see if I could set = it up, but the option isn't there in account manager, or I'm looking in = the wrong place.=20 Thanks.=20 --=20 NATHAN WELDON ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C68B1C.952AE7C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quote...

Are all types derived from system.object referenced types
Hi! Can somebody explain why not all types derived from System.object are reference types ? I would believe so but that is wrong. //Tony On 18-05-2010 14:53, Tony Johansson wrote: > Can somebody explain why not all types derived from System.object are > reference types ? > > I would believe so but that is wrong. Yes. Everything is derived from Object. Arne "Arne Vajh�j" <arne@vajhoej.dk> skrev i meddelandet news:4bf3282a$0$283$14726298@news.sunsite.dk... > On 18-05-2010 14:53, Tony Johansson wrote: >> Can somebody exp...

Recover from ticking "Dont show me this again" message
I use more than one account and more than one ISP. Until a few days ago Outlook would warn me with a message to ask if it should change accounts or try to find the server from this account. That message was useful. Unfortunately one day I think I ticked the box that says "Dont show me this again", and now if I am using the wrong account it closes the connection. Anybody know how to get the message back - I know how to use the registry editor if that is necessary. Thank you Jeffrey Frankel Outlook version? In recent ones, it's in Tools > Options... > Mail Setup --...

message filtering with header tagging
I have a company that can provide email header tagging of SPAM email before it gets to my exchange server. All I need to do is be able to put the tagged emails in a quarantine folder on exchange server. Does anyone know if this is possible to filter out the emails by email headers that have been tagged as SPAM? I have exchange 5.5 and exchange 2003 severs. Will it work on either one ? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced, Morley Take a look at SpamMover for Exchange 2000/2003 application here: http://www.ivasoft.biz/spammover.html -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software...

Why are some messages missing it's text?
I used a previous version of outlook (2002) and had no problem receiving messages; now I'm using the trial version 2003 and questions from ebay are not showing the text. It shows I have a message but in preview or the actually message nothing is there. No filters have been set by me so I have no clue what to do. ...

Error message with security roles changes
Hi Gary, Thank you to mention me make copies before I change the security roles. I tried to change the security roles in three ways: 1. Make changes to the original security roles, then save; 2. Make copies of the original security roles; 3. Make changes to the copies of the original roles, then save. All come up with an error message after a long time waiting. Can you please give me some ideas about what's the possible cause? By the way, in the event logs, it says that security descriptors have been changed successfully. Also, I can see that all the commands are excuted on SQ...

Can't delete message in outbox
I can't delete a corrupted message in my Outlook 2000 outbox through any regular means. I am running Windows 98 second edition. Does anyone know how to delete the message by other means? >-----Original Message----- >I can't delete a corrupted message in my Outlook 2000 >outbox through any regular means. I am running Windows >98 second edition. Does anyone know how to delete the >message by other means? >. >Have experienced same problem (OS-XP), believe associated with Email Worm? Messages sent w/multiple copies rec'd? Messages remain in Outbox c...

Won't Auto download messages even though...
My Outlook Won't Auto download messages even though I have the settings for the POP service to check every 3 minutes. I don't get an error and when I hit Send/Receive the messages then download. Any suggestions? Rick On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:56:02 -0800, "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My Outlook Won't Auto download messages even though I have the settings for >the POP service to check every 3 minutes. I don't get an error and when I >hit Send/Receive the messages then download. Any suggestions? > Try increasing your polling t...

Outlook 2003 Error Message #8
When sending messages to my internal MS Exchange recipients I get this error message. "You do not have permission to send to this recipient." Any help or work around for this. I searched the MS Knowledge Base and could get this exact error to come up. Thanks. ...

a CWnd derived to which a message can be posted (or sent)
Hi, This question is related to a previous post. Basically I want to create a CWnd derived class to which a message can be sent (or posted). The CWnd derived is always hidden. My following code doesn't work because the message handler OnSkh() is never reached. Can anyone help me out by pointing the errors? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks. In CMyWnd.cpp BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyWnd, CWnd) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CMyWnd) ON_MESSAGE(WM_DGXSKETCHMSG1, OnSkh) //}}AFX_MSG_MAP END_MESSAGE_MAP() LRESULT CMyWnd::OnSkh(WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { ..... } in another class: .... CString ...

Entourage Error Message
Once again there is nothing to help me out on the support pages of Microsoft. I have a MAC with OS X, with all the latest patches, and Office X with all the latest patches. I use Entourage to connect to an exchange server using IMAP. All of a sudden when the user sends and receives he receives an error of: unrecognized internal error: 0x50b. Error: 1025 Any Idea's? Christopher Holley ...

Too few parameters
I'm getting the above message when trying to open the recordset. ( set rsin) Q = DLookup("[Quarter]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") QY = DLookup("[QYearProcessed]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") QEnd = DLookup("[QEndDate]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") Set db = CurrentDb() Set rsin = db.OpenRecordset("SELECT * FROM Rental_Payments_ReportData WHERE QuarterProcessed = '" & Q & "' And [QYearProcessed] = &...

Instance Messages
Have had M.S. Windows 2000 installed for over two years. We are on Road Runner Hi-speed Internet Service. Just this week we have been getting instance messages poping up on the screen at the rate of 20 to 30 a day. We have not had this problem in the past. Could anyone tell me why and how to stop them. Thanks, Hank ...

Outbound messages delivery.
I've been having some problems on Exchange 5.5 with the=20 outbound messages delivery. I have two servers, one with Exchange 5.5 Sp4 and=20 WinNt4.0 Sp4 and the other with W2k Sp4 and ISA Server=20 Sp2 and two network interfaces, the first server has the=20 IP address of the server two as a gateway , in the Isa=20 Server we connect to the internet trough a DSL=20 connection, as a complement, i have a router between the=20 Isa Server and the Dsl Service but i have not any kind of=20 traffic restriction.=20 But recently i've been having this problem , all my=20 outbound messages are sto...

Exchange System Manager Error #3
I just installed a new certificate on my Enterprise exchange server. I had been using a Small business server as a front end server and recently ran the transition pack to convert to a full Windows 2003 server. I am no longer using the exchange that was on the small business server and have disabled all of the services until I get a chance to remove it. When I try to access public folders from Exchange System Manager, I get the following error: the SSL certificate server name is incorrect ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager I am not sure what is causing this. All of the public ...

Trust access to visual basic project in XP systems
we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . Because of the this i think vb exe which is try to run excel macro are failing. can any one hlep me. This is a setting that each user must change. So I think you'll have to educate the users to change this setting before your VB program can run. kasi wrote: > > we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not > have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . > Because of the this i...

Forward a copy message from a mailbox
Hi! How Can I do that: I want to copy a message from a mailbox to my mailbox (exchange 2000)? Thanks, Korn�l In Active Directory Users And Computers in the property of the user you want to copy mails... Right Click / properties / Exchange General / Delivery Options / enter your email in the "forward to" field.. -- Regards, Yannick DUCERF French Exchange Administrator "Corner" <corner@t-email.hu> a �crit dans le message de news: uzbCRpuyEHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > How Can I do that: I want to copy a message from a mailbox to my mailbox ...

Not receiving all email messages
I have Outlook Express version 6.00.2600.0000. A while back I downloaded some "critical updates" from MS. Now I am not receiving all of my email. For example, I am not receiving weekly notices and statements from one of the airlines. I did not receive an email with some picture attachments from a friend. I have not been recieving jokes, pictures, news articles from another friend. However, I am still receiving info from another airline and I'm receiving pictures, jokes, etc. from other friends. For some reason, only certain messages are being blocked. I do not...

Limit message size in public folder on 2003
Can I limit the size of a message that someone puts in a public folder? If it is mail enabled you will have the Exchange general tab and can place limits under delivery restrictions. Glen "Sander" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in message news:Or0MOpGwEHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Can I limit the size of a message that someone puts in a public folder? > > These would be folders where users drag messages too, rather than mail actually being delivered to the folders. I hope that makes sense..... "Glen Trafford" <glen@beehivesystems.com.No.Sp...