Syncing with Outlook removed mail from server

I am new here and having a strange problem.

I have searched all over for a remedy but either it isn't here or I am
not searching correctly.

We have around 30 users on an Exchange 2003 server and everything has
been working great until yesterday.  We setup a outlook on a current
users new machine and after it was done syncing THE MAIL WAS NO LONGER
ON THE SERVER!  This is a huge problem for us because this user uses
OWA often and now is frustrated and fairly unproductive.

I assume that I just made a simple setting mistake and can probably
change the settings and resync the data to the server.  I hope that it
is this easy.

I really appreciate your help with this issue.

Thank you,
Michael

0
mbolick (1)

The Outlook profile was probably configured to download all of the mail to a
..PST file, make sure you find that .PST file and then delete the users
Outlook profile and create a new one.  Then open the .PST file and copy the
data back to the user's mailbox.

Joseph M. Durnal

"michaelb" <mbolick@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am new here and having a strange problem.
>
> I have searched all over for a remedy but either it isn't here or I am
> not searching correctly.
>
> We have around 30 users on an Exchange 2003 server and everything has
> been working great until yesterday.  We setup a outlook on a current
> users new machine and after it was done syncing THE MAIL WAS NO LONGER
> ON THE SERVER!  This is a huge problem for us because this user uses
> OWA often and now is frustrated and fairly unproductive.
>
> I assume that I just made a simple setting mistake and can probably
> change the settings and resync the data to the server.  I hope that it
> is this easy.
>
> I really appreciate your help with this issue.
>
> Thank you,
> Michael

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"