Strange Outlook 2003 Message Times on Terminal Server

I have w2k3 terminal sever with Outlook 2003 clients to
Exchange server 5.5.   I was checking daylight saving time
settings.  I noticed when I view mesage in my inbox via Outlook 2003
from the rdp server (who's time is correct) the message properties
have all the time an hour back..   When I look at the same message
from local 2k box running Outlook 2000 they are correct.   The rdp server
time is correct, the exchange server time is correct, the inbound smtp
server times are correct.   Why would I see different times on the properties
of the message, since these are exchagne mailboxes ??   Any clues would
be helpful..  Thanks. Bob

Bob

0
bb4 (46)

I now have even rebooted the server, verified the bios date/time and
all it correct.   RDP clients running OL2k3 still see bogus time stamps
on messages..   Bizzare..

"Bob [BVP]" <bb4@pmount.com> wrote in message news:egc$5XAWGHA.4568@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> I have w2k3 terminal sever with Outlook 2003 clients to
> Exchange server 5.5.   I was checking daylight saving time
> settings.  I noticed when I view mesage in my inbox via Outlook 2003
> from the rdp server (who's time is correct) the message properties
> have all the time an hour back..   When I look at the same message
> from local 2k box running Outlook 2000 they are correct.   The rdp server
> time is correct, the exchange server time is correct, the inbound smtp
> server times are correct.   Why would I see different times on the properties
> of the message, since these are exchagne mailboxes ??   Any clues would
> be helpful..  Thanks. Bob
>
> Bob

0
bb4 (46)
4/4/2006 5:14:13 PM
Uhh, it was a Time Zone issue..  Blush had picked GMT -6:00 Central America and not
GMT -6:00 Central Time (US & Canada) ..  Blush..   All good..   Man, Aprils to myself..
Blush

"Bob [BVP]" <bb4@pmount.com> wrote in message news:egc$5XAWGHA.4568@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> I have w2k3 terminal sever with Outlook 2003 clients to
> Exchange server 5.5.   I was checking daylight saving time
> settings.  I noticed when I view mesage in my inbox via Outlook 2003
> from the rdp server (who's time is correct) the message properties
> have all the time an hour back..   When I look at the same message
> from local 2k box running Outlook 2000 they are correct.   The rdp server
> time is correct, the exchange server time is correct, the inbound smtp
> server times are correct.   Why would I see different times on the properties
> of the message, since these are exchagne mailboxes ??   Any clues would
> be helpful..  Thanks. Bob
>
> Bob

0
bb4 (46)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Reporting from Project Server

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003