storing all email

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have all mail received by an
exchange server to be duplicated to a particular mailbox to be retained even
if the user deletes the email from there inbox?

0
mick853 (4)

you want to look up "Journaling"...what version Exchange?

"Mick853" <mick853@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have all mail received by an
> exchange server to be duplicated to a particular mailbox to be retained
even
> if the user deletes the email from there inbox?

0
sconkey (3059)

stock store
I have 2 table Stock_Table Take _Table Stock_Table Contain This Field StockId Primary Key StockName Quantity Date_of_Add StockId StockName Quantity Date_of_add 1 a1 computer 10 1/1/2008 2 b2 printer 20 1/1/2008 3 a1 computer 10 15/1/2008 4 b2 printer 60 20/1/2008 Take _Table contain this field (Take mean Pull or get from Stock table) TakedId Primar...

Pre-Format email with addresses for supversior (Actions Buttons)
Is there a way a user can create an email in Outlook XP (using exchange server) that can contain pre addressing. Msg be saved then included in another msg to a supervisor where by when open the supervisor can reveiw orginal msg and then using action buttons, send the email out under their email address. Create the message and save it. Drag it into your Drafts folder. Then create the message to the supervisor and drag the first message into it. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers h...

display and store values in a textbox
I want to display the Cost Centre in a text box on a data entry from and when the user saves the record, I want it to be recorded in the relevant field. This Cost Centre is selected from a combo box on a login form and it is being passed on to the text box of the data entry form. I know that this topic has been discussed previously and usually the inquirers are adviced to use a subform or not to re-save the data. But in my case both options are not possible. I set up a dummy text box and used the following code to write data to the relevant field.(with control source of txtDummy set t...

how do you set up auto email?
I want to send a message to a dist. list every morning. how do I do this in Outlook? I've looked everywhere. thanks. http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm should point you in the right direction. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer tammy <cartamax@cox.net> asked: | I want to send a message to a dist. list every morning. | how do I do this in Outlook? I've looked everywhere. | thanks. ...

Exchange server playingup
Hi, My SBS2003/Exchange server has just started playing up. External emails (stored on an ISP mailbox) are suddenly starting to take hours to arrive. I can see them via the Webmail to my ISP, but its almost as if my exchange server is not grabbing them. Is there an audit log of when it goes out to get emails and the status of the email fetches to help me see where the problem is? Many thanks in advance Check your SMTP logs and look in event viewer to see if there is any indication as to the problem. Try checking SMTP connectivity to your server from an external source. Nue "Jaff...

Excel and Email Question
I have a spreadsheet that is mailed to me everyday. From that sheet I copy some of the info and paste it into my own spreadsheet. Is there a way to automate this process so that my work sheet updates when I open the daily email? Thanks Hi DW It can be done but first you need to remove the file from the Mail. In Outlook you can do this with code but if you use Outlook express you need a program to do it Tell me what Mail program you use??? -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "DW" <dwill16@lsu.edu> wrote in message news:02b001c39274...

HQ Store Quantities and Store Taxes
After importing several items I noticed that I also need to update the Store Quantities and the Store Taxes for each Store. I noticed a similar post back in Feb 07 and wondered if the sql script for that was still out there. Barry This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_04EC_01C78CFC.7006F5A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Barry, If the items where imported to HQ, the items should have been sent down = via a 250 worksheet. If they were imported into Store Ops, then they = will never make it to ...

Word as Email editor
Using Word as the editor, each time Outlook is opened, 2 other word items are opened at the same time and are unclosable. Any ideas for a solution? ...

Email Addresses not populating after creating new user
We are running SBS2003. After creating several new users, it is not populating the Email Addresses tab under the users properties. I have the checkbox for "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" checked and I have also tried to force apply the global recipient rules in Exchange Manager, but none of that is working. I think this is also the reason why Outlook is not able to resolve this users name when I try to connect their Outlook to the exchange server. Brian The problem could be that the Recipient Update Service cannot update the users becau...

Storing namespace/assembly in a serialized object
I have a custom serialization class that I wrote to do a bit more flexible de/serialization than is the default. But one that I am trying to do is to deserialize an object of which the full type name is not known. However, the following: <CompanyName.ProductName.MyClass /> Will result in an error about "<CompanyName.ProductName.MyClass xmlns=""/> was not expected" Right now, I have a custom tag "TypeName" that stores the full name, but I'd like to use some built-in attribute rather than use the custom one, such as xmlns. However, I don't k...

Outgoing Emails
My Outlook stopped sending out my emails. I can receive, but I cannot send. I have updated and reloaded. Nothing works. Any help? ...

Can emails be attached to emails?
I am trying to attach an earlier email to another email, but I can't see how to do that. Is this even possible on Vista? Highlight the message header of the earlier e-mal and File | Save As, and save it to the Desktop as an eml file. Start the new message and attach that eml file. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Daiana" <daianac@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:%23yZMD$jnKHA.5696@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am trying to attach an earlier email to another email, but I can't see >how to do tha...

Receiving emails
When I go to my inbox, the only way I can retreive messages is by clicking on Tools, the send/receive, then send/receive all. Can I retreive messages without doing this? Having absolutely no information to go on, I would have to say, probably. Outlook version? Mail account type? Send/receive settings? Automatic polling interval set? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Tamara ...

Cannot send emails to Public Folders Internally
It works from internally. There is some post on the KB about this being a known problem and it being addressed in Exchange 2003 SP2, but I had SP2 installed and it still happened. I re-installed it and the same thing? There's also a post SP1 patch, but it's only if you call and as I said, I've install SP2. Any ideas? I get the #5.2.1 message refused. Make sure Anonymous has Contributor role in the folder rights. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "brdowns" <brdowns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Used Book Store
I am working with a potential client who owns a used book store. Is anyone aware of any information/3rd party on using RMS in that environment? Thanks in advance, ...

Net Start Information Store Service
What is the service name for 'Microsoft Exchange Information Store'? I need to start the service from batch job. Thank you for the input. I believe it's MSExchangeIS "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a9101c4a65b$1e3549a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > What is the service name for 'Microsoft Exchange > Information Store'? I need to start the service from batch > job. Thank you for the input. You are right. Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >I believe it's MSExchangeIS > >"Wayne" <anon...

Two mailbox stores on same Raid 5 set
I have a slight problem, I need to set email quotas on two different types of users. Is my best bet to create two mailbox stores, and if so will it be ok to use the same RAID 5 drive set for both? I don't have enough drives to be able to put them on seperate ones. I do have my transaction logs stored on a different set of disks however. I only have about 600 users. Also, if this isn't possible, is there a command line utility to change users' exchange properties in active directory? Thanks! Yes it is ok to have both MB stores on the same RAID 5 set, it is MOST import...

Delete a corrupted store with two orphaned mailboxes in it
Hello. I had data corruption a few months ago and had to create a new store and move mailboxes to it. For some reason after moving all of the mailboxes, two mailboxes were left behind in the old corrupted store with red Xs next to them. I do not care about these mailboxes. When I try to delete them I get a error message stating that the database files are corrupted. All I want to do is dismount the store and delete it. Can I just do that or do these orphaned mailboxes have to be deleted first? Thanks. On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:22:41 -0400, "Corbin O'Reilly" <corbinoreil...

Changed email address'
I recently "synced" a Blackberry with my MS Outlook and several of my email address' moved contacts. ie Contact A now has Contact B's email address and Contact H has Contact G's email address. Any clue how to fix this one. ...

multiple users on one email acct
I'm running Windows XP with 4 user profiles. How do I get Outlook to open the same folders for each user? Thanks for your help, pete pete <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm running Windows XP with 4 user profiles. > How do I get Outlook to open the same folders for each > user? Modify each profile so that the "Personal Folders" service points at the same PST for all profiles. You'll have to place the PST in a subfolder of Shared Documents. -- Brian Tillman I am clikking: file / folder / move personal folder- and the option is greyed...

mon adresse email
marie-annick.cadinot@orange.fr Mauvaise id�e de mettre ton adresse email dans un groupe de discussion publique, Marie-Annick: tu risque de recevoir un paquet de messages �lectroniques publicitaires non-sollicit�s (spam) par la suite... -- Sylvain Lafontaine, ing. MVP - Technologies Virtual-PC E-mail: sylvain aei ca (fill the blanks, no spam please) "marie-annick" <marie-annick.cadinot@orange.fr> wrote in message news:es301CkSIHA.4656@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > marie-annick.cadinot@orange.fr ...

No email received
Until 2 days ago, email was being received and sent. Now I can only send. The only message I get is 'No new messages'. Know this is incorrect as I have sent one as a test from my work email. Any advice in 'normal' speak would be appreciated as I am new to trying to resolve problems myself :) -- Carol Carol Not much to go on here. If any other error messages then please post them. If you only receive the message 'No new messages' then there is no messages. If as you say the email was working properly 2 days ago and this is all of a sudden I wo...

CRM Email Router 09-11-03
I installed CRM on (BDC) Windows 2000 where my MS SQL 2000 is installed...and Exchange 2000 on (PDC) Windows 2000 The problem is that can't either send emails out from my CRM accounts nor recieve them on CRM. Does anyone know what the problem is regarding this issue?? Any input would be appreciated... Thank you. look at the registry on the crm server and look for mail entries and tell me what the setting is for the mail server "shafkat" <shafkat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:036501c37896$6002a740$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I installed CRM on (BDC) Windows 2000 whe...

Information store service hangs when Exch services stopped
I have an Exchange 5.5 server running SP4 with v5.5.2657.89 of store.exe. Every time I stop the Exchange services, the Information Store service hangs. After about an hour or so (the IS is 70GB), NT reports the service could be stopped - it appears to be stopped in Control Panel but cannot be started. A system reboot is then needed to be able to start the services successfully. Does anyone have any experience of troubleshooting this kind of problem? I am guessing that I need to run ISINTEG to check the IS for errors as I could not find any MS KB articles dealing with an IS that fails to stop ...

animation in email
A couple of years ago I found a way to animate my signature in an email message with fire works or blinking dots like confetti or something. I am unable to find it now. Does anyone know what I am talking about or could maybe help me? That just an animated GIF file. Add it to the signature. "deedee" <deedeegi@intergate.com> wrote in message news:035d01c35540$55145690$a301280a@phx.gbl... > A couple of years ago I found a way to animate my > signature in an email message with fire works or blinking > dots like confetti or something. > I am unable to find it now. D...