Standard format "Signature" for outgoing emails.

MS Exchange 2003 & MS Outlook 2007.
I would like all users to have a standard "Signature" format insert to each
email sent.

Can this be done?

0
2Sweet

Hello 2Sweet,

> MS Exchange 2003 & MS Outlook 2007.
> I would like all users to have a standard "Signature" format insert to
> each
> email sent.
> Can this be done?

Sure;

See http://www.exclaimer.com/

Karl
http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/

0
Karl

Image in signature collapsing
I have a signature with a logo in it but for som e of the users the image collapses when writing a new email, any idea why and what might be done to make it behave properly? Kind regards, Ladyhawke To clearify: The image is shrinked and replaced by the white square with a red cross and the problem occurs after restarting Outlook, before it works (its Outlook 2003 if this matters) ...

Where is this forum pulling Signature from?

Problem with invalid digital signature
Hi, I am working on a samll vbscript application which will read all the mail items in folder. here is the sample code block For Each item in folder.Items Set ObjItem = item ****Some code to prepare the file path**** objSafeMailItem.SaveAs strFilePath, 3 next If Err.Number <> 0 Then LogStdWarn (Err.Number & " : " & Err.Source & " : " & Err.Description) LogStdWarn (" " & "For each Loop Failed") Err.Clear End if I ahve few mails in my folder which are having invalid signature and I am getting popup dialog when I open t...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Wallpaper and signature messiness
We want new emails to include our company logo at the top and our signature at the bottom. I've set up wallpaper to place the logo at the top, and a signature that works as normal. However, when I use them together the logo from the wallpaper ends up underneath the signature instead of above it. I've messed with this for a while and it's a pain. Any ideas how to get this working right? Thanks, Bryan ...

email signature with logo and text
hello, looking for a way to add the logo of my company along my coordinates to my outgoing e-mail signature. i am using microsoft outlook 2003, my mail format is formated with word as text editor and i am using RTF or HTML as the format of the mail. i could not figure it out. does anybody can help with this? kindly advise and regards, GIGI Could you please try the follwing and please let me know if this is the same procedure you have done to setup the signature 1. Go to Tools | Options | Mail Format | Internet Settings and check �When an HTML message contains pictures located on th...

Spacing in Signature
Hi there, (Outlook 2002) I have created a HTM Signature file for my signature. My signature has a graphic that has to be on top of my e-mail and the message follows below this graphic. This works, except for the fact that Outlook inserts 2 returns above my graphic. The signature I have created does not have these returns. Somehow Outlook puts it there. Is there a way to cause Outlook not to insert these returns? Regards, Deon H Well a signature is per definition below the message. If you want to have a graphic above your message you are talking about stationery ;-) -- Robert Sparnaai...

Problems with images in email signatures
Our marketing dept. has requested that all employees use a html signature file that contains the company logo with a link to the website. However, lots of users are reporting that the image link shows up broken every once in a while and upon inspection I have noticed that outlook is changing the image link by adding outbind://35/ to the src attribute. The image link is an absolute URL that references a public web server so accessibility shouldn't be a problem. Anyone know a solution to this problem? Thanks Jason ...

Attachments and Signatures
Whenever I right click a file and say send to a mail recepient, it puts the phrase "Your files are attached and ready to send with this message." in the message and does not use my signature. I do not want this to happen and can not find where to change this... Any and all assistance is appreciated... Thanks, Mark ...

Handheld signature capture
looking to buy one for my RMS 1.3 verison, for mercury , which is the best one and where to buy one thanks I have a handheld products hhp-tt1500kit-rs232 I bought in Canada for $354 and couldn't use since Canadian banks don't support it at all. I had done good research on its compatibility etc before hand. Kindly make a reasonable offer! Link to the product is http://www.handheld.com/Site.aspx/na/en/services_support/technical_support/retired_products/retired/?product=5 "iraj" wrote: > looking to buy one for my RMS 1.3 verison, for mercury , which is the bes...

Format of OL email "signature" changes upon sending
I have a longtime issue that for which I have never been able to find a solution. My email "signatures" appear just fine when they're at the bottom of a message I create (regardless of whether new, reply, or fwd). But I notice that in most cases, when someone replys back to me that my signature went from single spacing (paragraph) to dbl-spacing. It ends up making an email thread that goes back and forth a few times much longer than it should be. Example: This... Tony Swatek, Vice President http://www.ScrapYourTrip.com mailto:anthony.swatek@scrapyourtrip.com 'Cuz life...

osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is not present
When I click on the setup icon on the disk I receive the following error message: E:\proplus.ww\osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is not present. Any suggestions? Disc is corrupt. Get a new disc to install office "Janine" wrote: > When I click on the setup icon on the disk I receive the following error > message: E:\proplus.ww\osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is > not present. Any suggestions? > "Sudhi" wrote: > Disc is corrupt. Get a new disc to install office > > "Janine" wro...

Outlook Signature default
Using Outlook 2003 and applying a signature through Tools + Options + Mail Format + Signatures. New signature - Typing text for signature & OK. This is the only signature that I have. The signature will stay for a few days and then just quit working. It is still on the list of signatures but the selection is now "None." Any suggestions on how to make my particular signature the default so that it will be applied once and that's it? Thank you! ...

Outlook 2003 signatures
I am having a problem with signatures in Outlook 2003. I have two different signatures for two different mail accounts. I specify the same signature for reply/forward as I do for new message for each account. Things work fine with reply/forward (I get the appropriate signature automatically). When I compose a new message, however, I automatically get the signature that was defined for my DEFAULT mail account, regardless of from which account I am sending my email. I can always add the appropriate signature manually, but that is a pain. This seems like a bug; anybody run into this and have a s...

Outlook Signature #4
Good day, a little question. It's possible in outlook disable the Automatic Signature in a new message with a windows policy for example, or in another mode ? This because we have many pc to control and for us it's impossible change use signature one by one. Thanks and kind regards Do you mean Outlook signature that the user creates for themself or a disclaimer added on by the mail server? -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "angelo.allegri@gmail.com"...

newbie question. Simple example of XML Digital Signature?
I've been digging around looking for the .Net 2.0 method of signing an XML document. can anyone point me to a simple example, I didn't find much in MSDN thanks mike http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/11/XMLSignatures/default.aspx ----- Dominick Baier (http://www.leastprivilege.com) Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications (http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/9989.asp) > I've been digging around looking for the .Net 2.0 method of signing > an XML document. > > can anyone point me to a simple example, I didn't find much in MS...

Outlook signature doublespace on reply/forward
in Windows XP, Outlook has spaced out signatures on some, but not all replies and forwarded emails. I have gone into the advanced edit which brings up FrontPage and was able to fix the problem there before but can't seem to get it to do anything for me now. Do you know if there is a glitch somewhere with Outlook when running XP? Try to use simple html coding editor like coffeecup. FrontPage coding contain addition codes that outlook do to accept. >-----Original Message----- >in Windows XP, Outlook has spaced out signatures on some, >but not all replies and forwarded ema...

Problem with signature when replying or forwarding with Outlook 2000
Hi all, I've seen this one crop up a few times with no solution. MS describe it for Outlook 2002 and say it's fixed in SP3, but as I'm running Outlook 2000 this doesn't help. Whenever I reply to or forward a HTML format message that comes from external to the company any images in my signature are replaced by placeholders. If I send a new message, or reply to a message from internal to the company the signature is displayed correctly. The placeholder is pointing to: something along the lines of "outbind://124/adapsLogo.gif" instead of to the image location. Does a...

Signatures
Concerning Outlook (2003) in Exch Svr environment. Is there a way to have Outlook determine if the outgoing message is addressed to someone internal or to someone external and insert a signature based on that? Maybe Addin? TIA -- Len ______________________________________________________ remove nothing for valid email address. No, but Exchange can. See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/corporatesignatures.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more...

Signature appears above stationery
I have both a default signature and a default stationery with a graphic header. The signature on a new email appears above the graphic. I want it below it. How can I accomplish this in Outlook 2002? -- Chuck Put the graphic in the signature or the signature in the stationery. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Chuck" <skilover_nospam@softhome.net> wrote in message news:1096999316.wdjqrJSw6WefQT8vfgvFeA@bubbanews... >I ...

Outlook Signatures
I've been used to Outlook Express, with a drop down button for all my signatures. I've setup all the sig's but cannot get a button on the toolbar like that. Any suggestions? I prefer the drop down, as clicking on the message to change a sig will not do the trick for me. Thanks. not out of the box. "Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:139601c42662$84d5ef80$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've been used to Outlook Express, with a drop down > button for all my signatures. > > I've setup all the sig's but cannot get ...

Not going to pay for it!
Firstly I apologies if this isnt in the right newsgroup but I am stuck...! I understand that there is an issue with attaching email signatures in Exchange due to the fact that Outlook uses MAPI not SMTP when sending an email. I have also seen VB/VBS code to create a component to attach text to outgoing emails but this only works for the SMTP emails (web access I assume). These companies that make software that can interface with MAPI emails must use some sort of MAPI based code to affect the emails. I would like to know how to do it. I am an app developer and have done a bit with MAP...

problem with creating signatures in outlook 2007
every time I create a signature in outlook 2007 and then insert it, the font colour defaults to white and the signature is not seen ...

Create Signature using Web Access
Is there a way to set up a signature attachment when using web access? ...

Re-size picture in Outlook 2007 signature
When I insert my logo (.jpg) into my Outlook 2007 signature, it appears in a very large size. When I go to re-size it smaller by dragging the handle boxes around it, it will not re-size. I've tried right-clicking and double clicking on the logo and nothing helps. Am I able to re-size a picture to be smaller in a signature? Thanks, Melissa While you should be able to resize the picture in Outlook itself, it is better not to do this. It is recommended to resize the picture in a picture editing tool to the exact size that you'll. This way you'll also bring down ...