ssl certificate -> error 500

What should I check, I installed self made certificate according to
these instructions.
<http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/SSL_Enabling_OWA_2003.html?printversion>

Now I cannot get into OWA, it gives error 500 but there is nothing in
the logs.

/Ari
0
arikuk (3)

error message 12-03-09
Every time I try to open a url from an email message, I get an error message telling me that window can not open it. But if I click off the error message and try to open the url again, it will open. Any body know why?? Thanks Actually the error message states that "Windows can not find the URL." thanks, dljfnp "dljfnp" wrote: > Every time I try to open a url from an email message, I get an error message > telling me that window can not open it. But if I click off the error message > and try to open the url again, it will open. Any body know why?? ...

Error Code 2046 when sending emails.
Hi I have an Access 2003 database which is used to maintain membership records for a charity. On a member's record there is a button which sends an email to the member. On my new computer I have windows 7 home premium and I am using Windows Live email linked to my ISP. This worked fine on my old computer with Windows XP and Outlook Express. When I click on the button I now get the message Error Code 2046 The Command or Action SendObject isn't available now. The code is: Private Sub btnEMail_Click() Dim vMessage As String On Error GoTo ErrorCode ...

Outlook 2003 error Ox8004210B
When sending an attachment > 600KB the message does is sent but does not leave the outbox. On the next cycle it sends again but error messag 0x8004201B is received. Outlook continues to send the message but never takes it out of the outbox. I have to manually delete it. Needless, to say the receiver has now received mulitple copies of a LARGE email and is ready to kill me. KBA 315049 references the problem but teh solution therein doesn't solve it. Anyone else having the same issues. I've seen it on other forums but havent' seen a viable solution yet except to sen...

Problem with Validation Error
I have a form with a textbox control bound to a table field. The table has no validation properties set for this field; the field is indexed with 'No Duplicates'. The textbox itself has no validation properties set for the field. I have the following code in the textbox's BeforeUpdate event: If Not (txtCARDocNumber Like "C####") Then MsgBox "The CAR Number must be in the format 'Cnnnn'," & vbNewLine _ & "where n is any numeric character." _ , vbExclamation + vbOKOnly, "CAR Number Format Inco...

Closing opportunity error
When I try to close an opportunity, I am getting an error message instead of the 'close opportunity' web page dialog. It seems that the error relating to an invalid value (null) from the database. A user with admin rights Added, deleted, and changed the opportunity form fields multiple times. He also deleted all 'Status Reason' field values and later added custom them back. (Setting -> System Customization -> Opportunities-> Customize Form -> Administration tab -> Status Reason Field Properties -> Values tab.) I think that the error has something to do with...

Error message consistently shows and shuts down entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I get the following error message when I open entourage and then entourage closes itself down: Microsoft Sync Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.&quot; Clicking the &quot;More Information&quot; button gives me the information I'll paste in at the end of this email. Please help me -- I googled the error but the answers were too techy for me to figure out. Right now I can't read/send emails or schedule meetings. Than...

Outlook 2007 totally disabled
1. MS Office 2000 installed on Vista OS. All email accounts, including Hotmail, operable using Outlook, with Outlook Connector. 2. Installed Enterprise 2007 and uninstalled (apparently not all of) Office 2000. 3. Accessing Outlook 2007 from desktop icon produces error "The Add-in "Outlook Connector Extenions" (msncon32.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update available uninstall the Add-in". 4. Now Outlook 2007 is totally inoperable, but displays previous Inbox emails, but Se...

Publisher 2000 Error Message when saving work
I have been using this program to publish a club newsletter for approz 1 year. Starting tonight the program will no longer let me save my changes to a file - and gives an error message. I have tried reloading and restarting the program. Have also used the command under Help to repair the file. Nothing is working. Any suggestions? I appreciate the help! Are you using the same Newsletter over and over? Bad idea... What is the exact error? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198256 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP h...

error C2248: 'Recibr::~Recibr'
Hi. I woul like than my class class Recibr : public CCmdTarget { DECLARE_DYNCREATE(Recibr) Recibr(); // protected constructor used by dynamic creation protected: virtual ~Recibr(); ... } handles ON_COMMAND messages To achive so, I declared CMainFrame::CMainFrame() { .... Recibr m_Recibir } and I've also modified BOOL CMainFrame::OnCmdMsg(UINT nID, int nCode, void* pExtra, AFX_CMDHANDLERINFO* pHandlerInfo) { // let the view have first crack at the command if (m_wndView.OnCmdMsg(nID, nCode, pExtra, pHandlerInfo)) return TRUE; // line add to attempt to classs Rec...

Error after setting default pricelist
Hi, In the opportunity form, i added javascript code in order to input default the pricelist value automatically. When loading the form, the default pricelist was successfully added. However i could not add the new opportunity product. The error was " you have changed the pricelist for the opportunity. Please save the opportunity form before attempting to add the product." I have save the form several times but still cannot add the product. What's wrong? Carrie ...

"Too many fields defined" error message
I received a "Too many fields defined" error message when importing an Excel 97 spreadsheet into SQL Server 2000. There are 256 columns in the Excel 97 spreadsheet, all containing data. How do I correct this in Excel 97? It's a bug. There's a bit of information in the following MSKB article: BUG: Cannot Import Excel 97 Spreadsheet with 256 or More Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=207446 Godzilla wrote: > I received a "Too many fields defined" error message when > importing an Excel 97 spreadsheet into SQL Server 2000. > There ...

tprinter error when using same printer as printer1 and printer2
I have a toy store. I have created a custom 40 column receipt template that I would like to print after each transaction (in addition to the standard 40 column receipt). This custom receipt goes in the customer bag, and is handed to the gift wrapper, where they use the custom receipt as a "gift wrap guide". I have the receipt the way I like it. Now, I would like to add this to the transaction process, by activating "printer2" with the identical setting as "printer1", except using the custom template, rather than the default 40 column which is set on pri...

CRM 4.0 Installation error #3
Hi, i am trying to install Dynamics CRM4.0, but I get an error in the setup check. The error is: Service msftesql$CRM was not found on computer 'CRMSERVER'. The specified service does not exist as an installed service I checked in the help what can I do and it say that the possible reasons for this error are: 1. SQL Server FullText Search service is not running 2. You do not have sufficient rights I check the SQL Server FullText Search service and it is up and running. I am installing the CRM server as Administrator and I do not believe that i do not have rights or permissions....

Error 13 Type Mismatch 03-07-10
Need help solving a type mismatch error on the following code: Many thanks! Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) 'Limits the number of records allowed 'based on the field FloorProgMaxObservations If DCount("*", "tblFloorProgAudit", "[AuditID] = _ " & Me.AuditID.Value & "" And _ "[FloorProgCriteriaID] = " & _ Me.FloorProgCriteriaID.Value & "" And _ "[AuditorID] = '" & Me.AuditorID.Value & "'") = _ ...

Serial number error in Sales Transaction Entry
I noticed that one of my coworkers added a serial number (and invoiced it) into the Great Plains instead of allocating one of the existing ones. How do I return this serial number w/out affecting my inventory? I need to: 1. Return the item w/the wrong serial number. 2. Reinvoice the correct serial number. 3. NOT HAVE THE WRONG SERIAL NUMBER STUCK IN MY INVENTORY. How do I do this? ...

Criteria Query Error Please Help
I have a query with Criteria Between [Start Date] And [End Date] i t has been working fine until now. When I use start date 01-02-10 and end date 28-02-10 it returns an error 'this expression is typed incorrectly or is is to complex to be evaluated....' If I use any other dates i.e 01-01-10 - 31-01-10 it works fine, I can not see anything wrong with the data for the Feb dates. Thanks in advance V Have you declared the parameters As DateTime? If not the values entered could be misinterpreted as arithmetical expressions. You can declare them in design view or by a...

searching Chinese AccountName error
hi everyone, I meet a big problem, which can not retrieve the account data when i was trying to search a customer with chinese name(one chinese character is equal to 2 bytes). The data stored in the SQL is fine, also, i have found out the chinese name will be turned into the wrong translation like '?%%%?'. another question is how the CRM system connect to the SQL data base? ...

Error when adding user to CRM 4.0
We are running an evaluation copy of Microsoft CRM 4.0. I am trying to test out the multi-homed functionality but have been unable to add a user from another domain. I have a two-way Windows trust between the two domains and it is functioning properly. When I go to add the user from the other domain it finds the user and fills in the users details but when I go to save it throughs up a generic error: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." Any ideas? Can you enable DEV errors and post the error message? Darren Liu, CRM MVP Crowe ...

"Get/Change" Error message Safe Pay
We recently completed upgrading a customer from version 8 to version 10. We get the following error message when we reload transactions in safe pay. "A get/change first operation on table "ME_Void_Checks" failed accessing SQL data. Any help appreciated. Thanks Russ ...

COM Object (dll) Error
Hello, I created a new class (dll) using VB6.0 and placed it in the "C: \Program Files\Common Files\xxx" folder. I then added a reference to the dll in my access data project(adp). I reference the new class in the vba code for a form that uses the class to insert rows into a sql table, using a stored procedure. On the server I'm using for development, I make the ade and am able to run the application without error. So, I copied the ADE and dll to my virtual machine for testing. I put the dll in the same folder as on my development server and manually registered the dll using reg...

Mail Sending Error
We are using the script below to send an email upon closing a workbook. Some users are having issues on the .Send line and the email never gets sent. All users are on the same exchange server with the same domain with the same email program (Outlook 2003). Can anyone think of settings or issues that may prevent this from sending? With iMsg Set .Configuration = iConf .To = "email@domain.com" .CC = activepmeml .BCC = "" .From = activepmeml .Subject = trdcheck & " trade(s) ready for execution in " + ac...

Runtime Error! R6025
Every time I run internet update I get an error with the caption "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" and the text of the message reading: Runtime Error! Program: ...gram Files\Microsoft Money 2006\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe R6025 -pure virtual function call What can I do to fix this?? It just started happening and I've been running 2006 since it came out without this error. Thanks!! Check out our thread already started here: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.money/browse_thread/thread/0c94134b20912b4d Im having the same problem. Ive tried all the suggest...

CRM crystal report error
I installed CRM server on machine and Database server on another machine, CRM Server machine hard disk was crashed so i reinstalled it on another machine. but now when i run the report i got the following error. Any idea if i need to install any thing extra???? In the same time, if i upgrade CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0 beta version, will that work???? CrystalReportViewer File frs://Input/a_170/000/000/170/3bc3b75dad749f6.rpt not found on File Repository Server. File frs://Input/a_170/000/000/170/3bc3b75dad749f6.rpt not found on File Reposi...

Script Error #5
When ever I click back to Personal Folder - Outlook Today I get the following error message: _____________________________________________ INTERNET EXPLORER SCRIPT ERROR ! An error has ocurred in the script on this page. Line: 298 Char: 1 Error: Class not registered Code: 0 URL: outlook:today Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No ______________________________________________ I am running WinXP and Office 2003 an IE6 Any thoughts on how to get rid of this error message? Thanks, Coy Coy Kersey <coykersey@hotmail.com> wrote: > When ever I click back to Perso...

Syntax error on Update
Hey there, I'm going crazy in my head over this one. I am getting a syntax error on my Update. Here is a little background followed by code. SubmitDate is a Text field with a yyyy-mm-dd format. Submit is Dimmed as String I am importing a .csv file into table 620ExportTemp After receiving the file, the SubmitDate has nothing in it. Here is my sample code in the middle of my open recordset on the same table. If fld.Name = "PromoId" Then If IsNull(fld.Value) Then Else Promo = fld.Value End If End If ...