Specific steps to allowing receive as / send as for exmerge E2k3

Can someone tell me the exact specific steps to allowing "receive as" and
"send as" for the "administrator" account as explained in Reference:
(Exmerge rights for moving a mailbox to a pst file)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;273642

Not a administrator type so need some help here!  Thx
0
Tom7430 (437)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327000

Receive As should show up first in the list of permissions, Send As is in
the same place.

--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me the exact specific steps to allowing "receive as" and
> "send as" for the "administrator" account as explained in Reference:
> (Exmerge rights for moving a mailbox to a pst file)
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;273642
>
> Not a administrator type so need some help here!  Thx

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

Exmerge removed messages from mailbox
I have done this many times, but never the Exmerge removed messages from the mailboxes. Something on the server did not function properly. I repeated the same steps I took on a test environment and got the messages copied only and not removed. The following steps I took: 1, Start Exmerge 2, Select "Extract or Import (two steps procedure) 3. Step 1 :(Extract data from an Exchange server Mailbox) 4, Select server and accounts to be extracted I had to do a reverse exmerge to restore the messages in the user mailboxes. People were freaked out about their lost emails. How could it happened ...

Sending a shortcut to the desktop
Hi, To send a shortcut for an excel workbook to my desktop I currently have to open Explorer, find the file and send it to the desktop. Is there an easier way in Excel itself? Thanks for looking Paul You'd need a macro like this: Sub MakeDesktopShortcut() Dim wsh As Object Dim SC As Object Dim DesktopPath As String Set wsh = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") DesktopPath = wsh.SpecialFolders.Item("Desktop") Set SC = wsh.CreateShortcut(DesktopPath & "\test.lnk") SC.TargetPath = "C:\book1.xls" SC.Save Set wsh = ...

How to modify WM_CHAR before it is received by the application ?
I cannot modify the following WM_CHAR messages, such as On an application widow, there are "Edit" and "Button". When Button is pressed, the following code will be run HWND hwnd=NULL GetDlgItem(IDC_EDIT1,&hwnd) ::PostMessage(hwnd,WM_CHAR,'a',0) The result should be that write "a" on "Edit" In order to change "a" to "b" be4 "Edit" gets the message, I have writen MsgHook.dll, which has a Hook. As hGetMessageHook=SetWindowsHookEx(WH_GETMESSAGE,MsgProc,GetModuleHandle "MsgHook.DLL" ) ...

Automatic Send/Receive When Closed
I have Outlook 2002 and it used to send and recieve when I was not in the program itself. It was actually kind of handy. A little mail icon would show up in the system try to let me know email was there. It was great when I was doing other work. It was also good becuase when I am at the office, I can download my email when I sync my mobile device with my computer. How do I get that back? Any ideas? ...

Outlook
We're running Exchange Server 2003/Outlook and running into a problem with Public Folders. When an item is received via an email enabled public folder, there is a delay in that item displaying in Outlook. Sometimes the delay is a few minutes, other times is can be as much as 20 minutes. Interestingly, we have rules enabled on the public folders to notify users when specific items are recieved. These notifactions are sent immediately, yet looking at the public folder, you can not yet 'see' the item. This tells me Exchange has indeed recieved the item, but not yet updated Outloo...

Send To vs Open With
My VB6 app looks at the command line when it starts. I want to gather a list of images that the user selected then list them in my app. So far this is what I am seeing on my XP PC ... Note: these all have spaces in the path and\or name so I get double quoted arguments. If I select several image files in windows explorer and then Select Open With Only the first path\filename shows in Command$ So this method seems not to be any good. Is his the expected result? Select Send To I see all path\filenames selected in Command$ The command parser I have treats the first as ...

Excel: Ignoring Specific data in a column
I have Excel data (raw) that I am importing into an Excel sheet which has my formulas). I am trying to add up a column of numbers, but some of the fields have the letter's "N/A" Presently I am using formula =sum(A10:A15000), but it is not working due to the "N/A". How can I get Excel to ignore the "N/A" and just add the cell's that do have the numbers. For reference, the numbers do have decimal points (xx.xx) Thanks, -Avi If the N/A are just text, then select the column and use find/replace to make them all zeros. If the N/A are the result of fu...

incoming messages just disappear,but can send messages
As i just installed windows live Mail,i received 2740 messages but can'be see in the INbox, Now i receive mail,but they can't be read .i see some action,but those messages just disappear. What's going on.Settings are really ok. william dollimore Just some thoughts... - WLM has an Inbox for each email account. If you have more than one account, are you looking in the correct one? -WLM has views for each folder, which can be set to show or hide read messages. Check to see if the view setting has changed... View - Current view - Show all messages -WLM has ...

Macro to delete specific data in tables
Hi: I am an analyst working in service quality for a market research firm. We use SPSS 12 to output the data and later copy paste the tables into Excel for formatting and printing. The problem I currently have is that I got a large group of output tables which come in two different formats. The first table is like this: Satisfacción Expectativas Mean Std Deviation Masculino 5,4 1,4 Femenino 3,8 2,2 Group Total 5,3 1,5 Menos de 2400 UF 5,9 ,9 2401 a 25 mil UF 5,6 1,2 25.001 a 100 mil UF 5,0 1,6 Más de 100.001 UF ...

How to merge 10 files in one step?
Hi Everyone I would like to check is it possible to merge 10 files with the same format together with one step or less steps when compared to opening up 10 files and then copy and paste? I would really appreciate any help given... Cheers ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements There is no way built into Excel to do a merge other than copy/paste. (Well, there is th...

An outlook attachment for excel is received as a "dat" file. Why?
"FSTGeorge" <FSTGeorge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:205F66AA-1D6D-4594-A0D1-C1CCF709FA1E@microsoft.com... > It's from an Apple computer. Save it to your hard drive, the rename the .dat to .xls Open in Excel. ...

my send button is missing how can i retrieve it
i recently changed my isp , tried to add email accounts and lost the send button can anyone help. tried reinstalling outlook 2002 but with no success multiposted and answered -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "rab" <rab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6157AE7D-9C79-4658-AC47-A5BD18E7D118@microsoft.com... >i recently changed my isp , tried to add email accounts and lost the send > button can anyone help. tried reinstalling outlook 2002 but...

Custom Fields/Formulas Receiving an error "NA" in Project Center
Hello All, Was wondering if I could get some help, we are running project server 2007 latest edition with all patches. And are running a custom formula. "IIf([Milestone]=Yes,"Milestone",IIf([PPC_Result]>=1,"100.00%",IIf([Baseline Start]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Finish]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Duration]=ProjDateValue("NA"),"No Baseline",IIf([Baseline Start]>Now(),"Baseline start in future",Format(([PPC_NUM]/[Baseline Duration]),"percent")))))" The formula runs off a ...

unable to send email #3
HELPPPPPPP ! I keep getting this message....and email is returned (unless) the email address is posted in my contacts list....How do I get rid of this ??? sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts You probably need to turn on authentication to your outgoing server. You can do so on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your mail account. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:002601c3daca$8a5f0d80$a501280a@phx.gbl, Juan Caicedo ...

CAsyncSocket Receive and OnReceive doesn't work
vc++ 6.0 Using an own Socket class (with base class CAsyncSocket). I (client) try to connect to a server application. The function CAsyncSocket::Connect() returns the error 10035. The send and receive commands are executed but no data is transferred. The functions CAsyncSocket::OnReceived() CAsyncSocket::OnSend() are not called. Using CSocket as base class the data is sent and received without problems (no error while execution CSocket::Connect()). The overloaded functions CSocket::OnReceived() and CSocket::OnSend() are not called, too. The overloaded functions are declared correct in th...

Undeliverable email sent through send direct email
When an undeliverable email is sent through the Send Direct Email function, where is the undeliverable message returned to? We're testing this with some bogus addresses but no undeliverable notifications seem to be coming back. Thanks. see email router configuration -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "DavidR" wrote: > When an undeliverable email is sent through the Send Direct Email > function, where is the undeliverable message returned to? We're...

receive e-mail Microsoft Exchange 2003
Dear Reader, I have for my own use an Microsoft Exchange Server installed! I'm an newbie in the use of Exchange! I have configure Exchange so that I can send e-mail with my own registered domainname! Now I can't receive e-mail and i don't now where I can configure it! Where I have registered my e-mail address i have made an MX record so that the mail will be send to my own IP-address. My ISP said that they don't block e-mail trafic and i have configure my router so that it send trafic on port 25 and 110 to my server! Can someone help me! how I must configure it and how I can...

Adding specific Cells Only.
I am doing a tally on what my department has spent the past year. The sheet looks along the lines of this: Department Item Use (If Applicable) Cost Benefits Area Administration Two Pt. Buliten Boards $1,700.00 N1, N2, N3, N4 Medication Refrigerator $600.00 N2 Pictures $500.00 N2 Chairs, Furniture/Equiptment Supplies $7,200.00 North Hall TOTAL $10,000.00 Courtyard $40,000.00 N1 Courtyard $40,000.00 N1 TOAL $80,000.00 Rehab OT supplies for centralized groups including supplies foor physical diabetes Groups/Activities Splints, excercises, ...

Hyperlink Error
When sending text in emails that has an inserted hyperlink to a web page anchor from Outlook 2007, it appears that users of Outlook 2003 only receive the link to the page, rather than to the page anchor. For example; an INSERTED hyperlink such as; http://www.bogus.com.au/ism/website/webpage.asp#page_anchor arrives as http://www.bogus.com.au/ism/website/webpage.asp Obviously, because it is inserted into the text in the email, the link itself is not visible to the end user. The idea here is to provide a link to a specific part of a web page, instead of landing at the top...

PO won't allow status change
Hi, we have a po, GP 10, the status is released. I want to cancel it but when we attempt to cancel it tells us we cannot change the status when an item has been received against it. I can't find where to tell what was received. I have tried to receive, receive & inv., match and nothing appears when each process is applied. Help says to remove a PO w/a Released status, close or cancel, but we are unable. Any suggestions? -- P McCarthy You can click on each line item on the PO and them click the Purchasing Quantity Status icon (the i in a circle) to see the detailed informati...

Contacts not receiving attachments
I have notice that when I send an email from outlook and track it in crm, the recipient will not receive the attachment. When I turn off tracking in crm the attachment is received on the recipients side. Does any one have any ideas? This sounds very odd, I have never seen this before. What types of attachments are you using (extension type)? -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Nick" <Nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C277DD2-7C69-4695-B174-5984C57AA054@microsoft.com... >I have not...

can't receive email
Hello - I cant recieve email in outlook express 6. I can send it fine and I'm a sub account - everyone else with me is receiving theirs also. I cleaned out my email completely deleting every possible message. So I dont think its too big. Please help! Thanks so much! ...

How can I use fscommand() to send message to outer ocx control?
Hello I have wrote a ocx control which with a dialog in it using mfc. I place a SHOCKWAVEFLASH object in this dialog and handle the FSCOMMAND event such as: ---------------------------------- void MainDialog::OnFSCommandShockwaveflash1(LPCTSTR command, LPCTSTR args) { AfxMessageBox(_T("fdfd"),MB_OK); } ---------------------------------- I place this ocx control in my html page. But when flash call fscommand() the event handler cannot receive any events. This html page code follows at: ------------------------------------- <object name="flashObj" id="flashObj&qu...

unwanted sending/receiving (sync)
Outlook is sending/receiving messages when I do not want it to. The sync box will appear when I am offline, working other programs, etc. How do I change this so that it will only send/receive (sync) when I want. I have tried changing the send/receive settings to no avail. did you uncheck the option to receive mail every xx minutes and uncheck send immediately? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: htt...

Cannot Send Email #6
I have the same issue and I can't even delete this particular message because it says it has already begun transmitting. However it never does transmit. I am however still able to use my email just fine. I can't get rid of that darn email. Craig <burnseh@vectorcomm.ca> wrote: > I have the same issue and I can't even delete this > particular message because it says it has already begun > transmitting. However it never does transmit. I am > however still able to use my email just fine. I can't get > rid of that darn email. http://www.howto-outlook.com/...