site #4

http://marxxx.altervista.org/main.html

0
marxxx (1)

E-mail #4
Hi In column A, I have got name of the employees. In column B, their department. In column C, their supervisor's name. In column D, supervisor's e-mail ID. In column E, Head of the department (HOD). In column F, HOD's e-mail ID In column G, status of employee's work (whether completed o not-completed). A macro, which automatically sends e-mail to all employee's superviso whose work is "not-completed". Also, CC to the HOD. One e-mail to eac supervisor containing the list of employees under him. Each department can have many supervisors. Thanks NE -- abcdexce...

CRM 4.0 Activities Flaw/Issue
After upgrading from CRM 3 to 4 about 1 month ago, a sales rep pointed out an issue with Activites that isn't working as it should (or would think). In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Today option, it would list only activities due today. No overdue items. In CRM 4, if you select the Due Today option, it shows all activities due Today AND overdue. Basically, it's broken and useless with no Today option. In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Overdue option, it would list activites that are overdue. In CRM 4, if you selecte the Due Overdue option, it shows all activities due Today AND ove...

Unable to create new user on CRM 4.0
Hi everyone, I've a problem with my CRM 4.0 server. Since I use dcpromo on it (at first the CRM 4.0 server was DC and now it's only a server) I can't create new user on the CRM. The CRM works perfectly with the actuel user but I can't create/ reactive user... The message is in French, it's quite simple :( No info in the message, it just says me that an error has occured... I tried using the 2 methods in the CRM, it's the same error I don't know what can be the problem, and I don't now what do to ... I need help Thanks Potentially to do with Network Service a...

CRM 4.0 Campaigns`
Hi Just a simple quick question regarding campaigns. I have just created a test campaign to familiarise myself with the campaign feature. The question is when doing an email campaign when does the system send the emails as the status is sitting at Pending at the moment and nothing is happening. I am making a presumption that it does not happen till the evening as not to interfere with normal daily usage. I look forward to any comments. Thanks Hi David, First thing, do you want to send your email activities through Outlook or are you using a CRM Email connector to an Exchange Serv...

MSN Messenger 4: Forwarding Messages to Mobile Device?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3170242457_31400555 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Am I misunderstanding MSN�s mobile device feature? Under the Mobile Preferences, it says �Set up or edit account so my contacts can send messages to my mobile device�. So I�ve set my account up...but how is it activated? I thought it would work like AIM�s forward to mobile device feature. --B_3170242457_31400555 Content-type: text/html; ch...

value from field not accepted within onlineform (3.0 -> 4.0)
Hy, We just tried to update our running CRM 3.0 to 4.0 there where nearly no problems! (1 report was not upgradeable) We where very happy. but right now a real problem was discovered: the fields: longitude and latidude from the contact form are no more accepted. Enter a value beetween .... But the values do perfectly match within the range When I delete the values I can save the form. When there is any value in the fields it causes the error: Enter a value ... Best regards for any help ...

Enter Network Password #4
I keep getting a dialogue box entitled Enter Network Password pop up for each of my mail accounts. while running Outlook XP (fully service packed) under XP Pro. It lists mail server, User and password (shown as *******) and an unticked `save this password in your password list' box. Needless to say, ticking this does not prevent the event from recurring fairly frequently. Has anyone come across a solution to this? I have seen the problem on many sites but with no solutions. TIA Toddy ...

HTML Project 4 School
I'm working on an HTML Project at school for my Computer Applications 1 Class, and one of the assignments is to join a newsgroup. So I'm completing my assignment.The computer won't let me view the other messages posted; therefore I can't respond to any of them. So basically I have nothing to say except that I'm trying to complete my assignment ...

outlook2002 #4
Hi, strange problem, connect to a pop3 account, when they reply to a message, the message disappears from the inbox altogether. Can still be seen in sent items, but any attachments are now gone. Thanks Aart It probably doesn't disappear. It probably drops out of view because you have a view such as "Sort by Icon" turned on. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Aart Jansen" <aart@*remove*hayes.co.nz> wrote in message news:eZjpb.6341$Mn.183549@news.xtra.co.nz... > Hi, strange problem, connect to a pop3 account, when they reply to a > message, the message dis...

Portfolio #4
There are several recent threads below all reporting problems of one sort or another in Portfolio and dating from the weekend. The responses seem to show that a new quotes server could be the problem. The work-arounds may be helpful but does anyone know when Microsoft is going to fix the problem? I have reverted to a clean backup and typing the quotes in from the newspaper! In microsoft.public.money, Captain Bob wrote: >There are several recent threads below all reporting problems of one sort or >another in Portfolio and dating from the weekend. But aren't most of those your...

4.0 Workflow
I am trying to setup a workflow to send an email when an Account record gets deleted. I want to include the name of the Company in the email and who deleted it. The workflow fires, but always has a Status of Waiting because it says "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it". The reason this happens, I am assuming, is that the record has already been deleted so data from the record cannot be included in the email. Is there a way I can accomplish what I want? Workflow plugins are asynchronous so by the time you get to the databas...

Can MSCRM 4 handle millions of records (Product)?
Hi, We are in the middle of evaluating MSCRM 4 for a hypermarket. The objective is to load all the warehouse inventory into the Product entity, which are having approximately 6~7 millions of products (including sellable parts and etc.). This information will be available to the VIP card holders (Contact), as well as building royalty progammes and campaign management. Some selected Products will be available for ordering via a Portal (custom build), and the information will be updated to MSCRM as well. So, we need to know that whether MSCRM is a feasible solution for this kind of requi...

Updates #4
Version: 2004 Hello, I am not sure how works updates for Office for Mac 2004 so I hope you can help me. Customer's last update is 10.1.4 . He would like to install update 11.5.0 . To be able install new update he needs install all updates which was released among version 10.1.4 and 11.5.0 . Is it true? How he can get these updates? He strongly insist on downloading updates from webste. Could you plese recommend me what he should do? Is it possible to donwload all updtates via webste (I am able to search maily last versions)? Thanks If he has version 10.x the release is Office X whic...

On Change is not firing In crm 4.0
hi I am facing problem Just i am writing alert like HI -on change of Bit field its firing when it Is radio button but when its check box it’s not firing what was the problem Please help me out I hate to not suggest this but I know I overlook the easy stuff sometimes but did you enable it? On the details tab you must be sure to select the Enable button. Any luck? Maybe this is the problem: with checkbox the onchange doesn't fire untill the field loses focus. So clicking the checkbox and then click any other place on the form might give the alert. Good luck, Bertil "Jack"...

4 different axis in chart ?
Hello, for a particular analysis I would like to use all 4 axis with different label. Is that feasable, and if so, how can I tackle the task? Thank you in advance! Kind regards, H.G. Lamy ...

CRM 4
Using the IFrame we have displayed the Contacts list for an account in account frame... Now the issue is we have to hide the "Activity Bar" (i.e. top menu with the menus like "New Contact", "Add Existing Contact", blah blah...)... We tried adding below code in onload event without any success. Tried lot of combinations but it does not works... if(crmForm.FormType != 1) { if (document.all.IFRAME_Contacts != null) { document.all.IFRAME_Contacts.src = "/sfa/accts/areas.aspx?oId=" + crmForm.ObjectId + "&oType=1&security=852023&tabS...

rpc over http #4
How to configure rpc over http ? Is any firewall support ? Is it only can used ssl configure....how about non ssl The best advice I can give is to pickup the Exchange 2003 deployment guide and read the chapter. http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=77B6D819-C7B3-42D1-8FBB-FE6339FFA1ED&displaylang=en -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. ps - Microsoft doesn't recommend going over a standard http connection for security reasons. "rock" <yhrock@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uN...

Outlook not responding #4
Several months ago I was running Outlook 2002 and I began to have problems. Outlook would hang up and I would have to reboot. It seemed to get worse and worse. I upgraded to 2003 and the problem occurred again?? I Reformatted my hard drive, loaded everything again and it worked fine - for a while - a few days - then the entire problem started again. It seems to be related to attachments. If I try to look at an email with an attachment Outlook hangs and when I attempt to shut it down I get a Not Responding message. These BTW are any attachments - even those that I have opened before. As...

Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
Hi, The current release of Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is available in English only. I need know when is available in Spanish? Hello, Mobile Express for other languages is now available. Please check the following blog posting for more information: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2009/10/22/update-rollup-7-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm-4-0.aspx Thanks! -- ======================== Manoj Kithany [MSFT] Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ======================== "Katyc" <Katyc@discus...

PWA 2007 > 'Site settings' > 'Advanced permissions'
Hi gang, I'm trying to figure out what these different profiles in PWA 2007 > 'Site settings' > 'Advanced permissions' mean. What do the following 3 profiles mean? Project Managers (Microsoft Office Project Server) - Users who have published this project or who have Save Project permission in Microsoft Office Project Server. Team members (Microsoft Office Project Server) - Users who have assignments in this project in Microsoft Office Project Server. Readers (Microsoft Office Project Server) - Users who have been added to this project in M...

Error message #4.4.7
Hi, I get a lot of the following delivery error messages from our Exchange2003 system: Message could not be delivered to following address ??? @???.??? <skh2003.skh.fi #4.4.7>. Yet the address is valid and can be reached from another mail domain. Can somebody please help? Matti Matti, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256321 this details the most common ndr codes, 4.4.7 is stated as being "Delivery Time Expired" Simon "Matti Makela" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:113301c3fb84$f9882590$a401280a@phx....

CRM 4.0 SRS Connector Install Problem
I am trying to install MS CRM 4.0 (New install, not upgrade). My environment is setup like this: Srv-1 - Windows 2003R2 SP2, CRM Srv-2 - Windows 2003R2 SP2, SQL2005 SP2 & SQL2005 Reporting services I have installed CRM on srv-1. I am trying to install the SRS Connector on srv-2. My SQL server is a named instance (srv-2\SQL2005). I access reporting services with http://srv-2/ReportingService2005. When I try to install the SRS Connector it fails with "Unable to validate SQL Server Reporting Services Report Server installation. Please check that it is correctly installed on t...

Label Printing #4
I am finally at the step of barcoding my inventory. When I attempt to print an item's labels with the option "Quantity on Hand" and "Set Quantity" my printer only prints one label despite having several on hand. I am using an LP 2824 with version 1.3 SO and HQ. I can't seem to find any specific info in C-Source. Thanks in advance for any feedback. ...

Can this be done? #4
If I have the following cell values: B6 contains A C6 contains 5 D6 contains .35 I need to set cell H6 to: A,DCS,5A,0V,<.35V,0S,1S where A is based upon the contents of B6 5 is based upon the contents of C6 and ..35 is based upon the contents of D6. If I change the values of B6, C6 or D6, the contents of H6 reflect those changes accordingly. For example if B6=B, C6=7.5, D6=.3 then H6 becomes B,DCS,7.5A,0V,<.3V,0S,1S Can this be done in xcel and if so how? Thanks -Mike Try this: H6: =B6&",DCS,"&C6&"A,0V,<"&TEXT(D6,"#.0###V")&...

IE does not access Windows Update Site
Anytime I try to access Windows Update site at windowsupdate.microsoft.com I get a message that IE has blcked a window offering to run or download default.aspx. No matter if I run it directly or after dowmloading the problam remains all the same. I use IE8 on WinXP Pro. WinXP SP2 or SP3? Is this a sudden, new problem or...? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on t...