Shared calendars OWA

Hello

I am running Exchange 2007 HT, MB, CAS all on the same box. If i make a user
a delegate of my calendar they can open up the calendar using Outlook 2007,
but when using OWA 2007 they cant get access to the shared calendar. Is this
possible and if so how ?

thanks
0
Skip1 (502)

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1 #2
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? ...

Calendar Formatting Date Range problem
Hi, I am trying to make a monthly calendar that our administrator can update easily with new dates, and mail out. I've formatted the calendar and it looks great as it is right now for the month of April. However, when I choose "change date range" it reverts back to the original formatting and I have to start all over. I realize this is because I used a "design object". However, if I don't use a design object, then I can't change the date ranges. How do I change the date range on my calendar without losing all the formatting changes I made? Thanks T...

OWA and Multiple Domains #2
We just setup a spin off company as another tree in our AD forrest. Users can get into our Exchange servers from their desktop via Outlook but not via OWA. When you go either directly through the Exch server or via our front-end it fails. I am assuming it has something to do with Exch/OWA not knowing how to auth to this new domain. Thanks Again!! In IE 6&7 we need to prepend our username with our domain\. domain\username password Have you tried that? "jwilmer" <jwilmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:520F2FCA-6D3C-4FEB-B6B4-9337E1BF785D@micro...

Can I set up a calendar lookup for date selection
Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot find any reference to it in the help. try this url http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm ================= "Tangoxray" <Tangoxray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72D4DB63-1D7F-477A-93C7-2F767A207B26@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot > find any reference to it in the help. ...

>> Calendar Control drag to select range
Hi, using MS Access 2003, is it possible to allow a user to drag to select a range of dates and, if 'yes', how do you store the selected date range? Many thanks, Jonathan Not that I know of. Storing a range of dates is quite simple though. You store the start date and the end date and use a calculation to show all the dates between. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F22299F-3765-40D2-AA03-67FB42FFC07A@microsoft.com... > ...

OWA stopped working on one of the Cluster Nodes
Our environment has 2 FE servers and an A/A/P cluster. Recently (not sure how long ago) OWA stopped allowing logons on one of the BE nodes. I have checked the configuration for the HTTP resources and they all appear to be identical. When I move the EVS from the Active to Passive node OWA starts working properly. I had installed Symantec's SMSMSE 4.6 around the same time frame and have since removed that. I have tried to Restore the IIS configuration to an earlier date and that fixed the Passive Node but not the Active node. I have removed Exchange and reinstalled and removed IIS and...

How Import Calendar from Palm III???
I can't figure out how to transfer my Palm III organizer calendar and addresses to Outlook 2000. Any suggestions? You need to install the Chapura PocketMirror software that is included on the Palm III CD - it is under Software IIRC. Once you do, go to http://www.chapura.com and download the free upgrade for the version that comes on the Palm CD. When you install the SW, ensure that you select to synch with the Outlook Calendar, not the Palm Desktop. >-----Original Message----- >I can't figure out how to transfer my Palm III organizer calendar and >addresses to O...

accessing shared calendar in outlook 2007
Person A has shared his calendar with person B(with B as an editor) so that B can accept meeting requests, change location/time for a meeting which will be attended by A. Person B could do that on his computer and view A's calendar, make changes using Outlook 2007. Person B got a new computer so outlook 2007 was configured on the new machine so that B could access his emails, calendars and contacts as well as A's calendar. On the new computer B can view his calendar, emails, but cannot access(view) A's calendar which he was able to do on his old computer. A is out of town ...

How do I get a split screen for mail and calendar in Outlook?
You used to be able to have your calendar on the right and email in the middle on a split screen. I can't find that option anymore and am wondering if it still exists and if so, where. I don't want to have to toggle between email and calendar. Any suggestions? Outlook 2007 - on the to do bar on far right click the "<<" at the top. Opens the To Do bar with calendar that has days with appointments hilited and upcoming appointments listed below calendar. "rakugirl2001" <rakugirl2001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A5...

Deleted Entourage calendar events not deleting in iCal
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: imap Hi, <br><br>Here's yet another sync oddity regarding Entourage and iCal/Mobileme. When I delete a calendar item in my Entourage calendar, it is not getting deleted in iCal and MobileMe and, hence, my iPhone. Even when I sync the iPhone manually via iTunes, the deleted item remains. Any thoughts on how to correct this would be appreciated. <br><br>Thank you. ...

Trying to create a Calendar
I am trying to create calendar in Excel like the 2003 template on the Microsoft website, for 2004, but I don't know how to make the date numbers stay untouched when entering text in the boxes Any help would be appreciated. Can you use 1 Cell for the Date, and 1 merged cell for the text? I don't know what the template on the Microsoft site is like, but that's the way I'd do it... Example: [JANUARY] [1][2][3][4] _ _ _ _ | || || || | [_][_][_][_] [5] _ | | [_] And so on. If you already have dates entered, just insert some rows and merge them to make your text entry b...

Calendar Printing Assistant-won't update
Besides my own Outlook 2007 calendar, I am also the "owner" of a public calendar to which several others have editing privileges. I can add and change appointments to the public calendar, but when I go to print it, my updates are not there even though they are visible on my Outlook screen. What can I do to get CPA to print the updated appointments? My understanding is that CPA does not handle merged calendars very well. You may want to consider using a Outlook Calendar printing app called Wincalendar instead. It allows you to render your Outlook calendar in various...

2005 Excel Business calendar templates should be available to dow.
I can only find 2004 and need to have a calendar that displays appointments for Jan/Feb. ...

OWA and ISA 2004
We are migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have about 150 Users of which only 80 are in the main office and the rest work from home/on the road. Many of them were useing OWA in Exchange 5.5 for email. In the new envoirnment we are considering putting an ISA 2004 server in our DMZ and connecting this directly to our Exchange server on the Internal LAN. (No Front End Exchange Server) Is this option recomended from a security/performance perspective? We do not really want the expense of an additional Front End Exchange server if it is not really needed. The alternative wou...

OWA and Direcway Satellite
Just set up Direcway Satellite internet connection using the DW6000 modem. I appear to be able to access all web sites, including my work email through Outlook Web Access. Problem occurs, however, when trying to send email via OWA. When I type a message and click the send button, the compose window (the window I use to enter address, type message, etc.) doesn't go away automatically as is usually does. At first, I thought the message wasn't being sent, but it is sent despite the fact that the compose window stays up. Likewise, when I add an attachment to the message, the...

Cannot see receipients in global list while using OWA
I have exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 as client. Whenever I use OWA and try to create new email and click on TO to select receiver's name from the global list, I get a differnent screen which as me to enter name to search. I want to display names so I can select from the list. Here is the screen that I get each time I click on TO. I should be seeing everyone's name so I can select. If I connect locally, I do get the list and there is no problem. This happens only with OWA. Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OWA d...

Domain name not always needed to log into OWA?

OWA 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Server
I've customized OWA 5.5 to emulate the custom message form we use in OL. This doenst appear to be as doable in OWA 2003. Is there a way to run OWA 5.5 against the EX2003 server? On a clone of the old OWA 5.5 sever I've tried modifying the org, site, and server entries under the MSExchangeWEB\Parameters entries to point to the EX2003 server but I get "The Microsoft Exchange server is down or the HTTP service has been disabled...". Originally I tried it when I tried migrating and I thought it worked, but now I loaded EX2003 from scratch and subsequently it doesnt. If I ...

finding calendar and data info
I had to move my primary hard drive into another computer. It is now running as a slavein the new computer. I'm unable however, to find my calendar and contacts from Outlook 2003 when I open the program on the new computer. If I attempt to open the program from the F drive (the drive assigned in the new computer to the hard drive that was moved from another computer) it tells me the program is not installed. If I open Outlook 2003 from the C drive of the new computer, of course, it doesn't find the old calendar and contacts. I would appreciate any and all assistance in findin...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? Have those users increase their default free/busy publishing time in Outlook. On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:20:03 -0700, migration admin <migrationadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for cert...

Team Calendar
We have a group team calendar set up in Outlook. There are 5 or 6 employees and it works well. Yesterday I tried to add another employee to the group. I set her up exactly like the other ones, but she can't view the team calendar or anyone in the group. I get the following error: "Sorry, you can't access the calendar of (Employee Name) The Error reads as "operation failed"" I checked permissions and they are all set up correctly. I even granted an employee administrative rights to see if it would work, but it didn't. As an admin, I was able to view a c...

Weird issue with Calendar
I have one user that you can send email to fine, but when you send her a meeting appointment via outlook to her exchange GAL name she receives it fine but you receive a system admin message that a completely different end user is not a valid mailbox. Why would a calendar request be sent to her and a non-related ex employee? I checked her mailbox to be sure she didn't have a shared calendar, a delivery forward would effect more than just her calendar items so it can not be that. What would cause just those to be duplicated? On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:27:14 -0700, bishop <bishop@dis...

How to access Public folders and calendar through POP and SMTP
Hi, Can anyone help in configuring the Microsoft outlook 2003 with Public Folders and Calendar. What i want is to configure email account through POP/SMTP but could also able to see my public folders and calendra. Thanks in Advance Best Regards Andrew On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:25:03 -0700, Andrew <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can anyone help in configuring the Microsoft outlook 2003 with Public >Folders and Calendar. What i want is to configure email account through >POP/SMTP but could also able to see my public folders and calendra. > > &...

Defaul size for logo2.gif in OWA
Can someone tell me what the default size is? I am trying to customize my OWA page with the company branding and I have replaced all the logo's before I made sure they are the same size. Thanks in advance! Er - the size of the gif file shouldn't matter. If the one you put in is larger, it would simply increase the traffic for OWA (though not by much). Anyways, since you asked, the size of this file on my server is 4KB. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Mike" <Mike@dis...

Outlook Calendar
When I add an event to my SharePoint calendar is there a way to automatically add that event to my Outlook calendar maybe with a workflow or something? Thanks, Joel Not to your personal calendar, no. But then, you could probably code something that would read a field of the event, create an email and send that to your inbox. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "JoelS" <JoelS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:791349D1-B9A7-46D2-BBDF-D5D2E68EEA43@microsoft.com... > When I add an event to my ShareP...