Setting up own block list (e2k3)

hello all,

tried to create my own block list for exchange 2003 but i got an error.

using telnet on port 25

#####
220 xion.hybrid.intra Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.0
ready ...
helo
250 xion.hybrid.intra Hello [192.168.0.2]
mail from:spam@spam.com
250 2.1.0 spam@spam.com....Sender OK
rcpt to:support
421 4.1.0 Dropping connection due to an error on this server

Connection to host lost.
#####

everything runs fine when i disable my connection filtering rule.
someone an idea ?

tia
0
Jonas5754 (11)

email list twice in inbox
I have email listed two times in my inbox. One has the message the other is blank. Has anybody seen this before? ...

Distribution list 04-28-10
I am using Outlook 07 and I created a new folder in INBOX with several stored incoming email messages. How can i set up a group email reply to all of them at the same time? -- MPA You'd need to add the senders to your Contacts Folder before you can do anything. What you do after that is up to you. You could create a Distribution List from those Contacts, but that's not usually a good option. Most people use either separate Contact subfolders or Categories to group recipients. Read this primer on which you might work best for you: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/oloa...

Blocking domains in Outlook 2003
When one blocks a domain in "Junk E-mail Options" in Outlook 2003, does that also block sub-domains? For example, would blocking spammer.com also block e-mail from annoying.spammer.com? By the way, since this topic just prompted a discussion here, what are the correct terms for annoying.spammer.com and spammer.com in this example? We came up with "sub-domain" and "top-level domain" but are not sure those are strictly correct. Thanks. ----- This is a spam-protected account. Please subtract one from the number in my address if you need to reply to me directly....

Email lists in Alphabetical order?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3343722749_4064177 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I have Entourage 08 � Mac Book Pro - Leopard - I want to put my mailing contact list in alphabetical order � can�t seem to see how...any ideas? Peggy --B_3343722749_4064177 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Email l...

Need help with creating condition to produce follow-up list in Acc
I have an incident management database with a separate table for tracking status of file. Users managing the incidents can select a status type such as followup, pending investigation, and finally, signed off. I want to see a listing of all matters which don't have a signed off status selected. There could be multiple status until the signed off choice is made and I want the followup report or list to only show the most current status like a checklist for the person managing the incidents. Can you provide any table and field names? Can we assume the status values are stor...

How do I transfer settings from Outlook Express to Outlook XP?
I just purchased a full version of Outlook to update the Express version on my computer. Is there any way to transfer the settings from Outlook Express to Outlook, such as identities, address book, etc? crafts_rule <crafts_rule@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just purchased a full version of Outlook to update the Express > version on my computer. Is there any way to transfer the settings > from Outlook Express to Outlook, such as identities, address book, > etc? Outlook is not an update to Outlook Express. It's a completely different program with different f...

Creating multi-item drag image list
Hi all I'm implementing drag and drop in a CListCtrl. When I start the dragging, I call the CreateDragImage() function. The function takes an item as argument, and things are fine. However, if more items are selected, I want to create an image with all the selected items. In explorer you can see the effect I'm talking about. In WinXP and I think Win2000, if many items are selected, the image i blended/faded. Is there an automatic way to create such an image? -- Bjarne Nielsen ...

Distribution List
I have created some distribution list. When I try to send an email to one of these list, the List name appears in the to: address section, it is in bold and has the + sign next to it. If you click on the + sign it shows all of the addresses in the list. When I send the email I get an undeliverable email back that states: (I set up a test group to try and resolve the problem) Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Just a test Sent: 3/7/2010 10:49 AM The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: 'Test Group'...

Displaying "Full Name" in Contact list
I have started experiencing a new issue with Outlook. I enter in info for a new contact, and the last name displays as the first name in the "Full Name" column. For instance, I go to the dialog box, enter "Jim" for the first name; "Jones" for the last name. The "Full Name" shows "Jones Jim" or "Jim, Jones". What happened? I would guess you set your default Full Name order that way. Did you? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "JackP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:032f01c3abf2$04d79b...

Start-Process blocks in powerShell Job started with Start-Job
I've 2 Scripts: Script 1 StartJob.ps1: $scriptPath = Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $job = Start-Job -Name "Async" -FilePath $scriptPath\async.ps1 Wait-Job $job Remove-Job $job Script 2 Async.ps1: Start-Process -FilePath "notepad.exe" -Wait On our development machines this two scripts work fine. But on all of the production machines with powerShell 2.0 aqnd .Net 3.5 SP1 the scripts can be started without any error, but the “notepad.exe” is not visible in the taskmgr and the StartJob scripts don’t terminate because th...

Is there a way to set tables as a single block?
Alrighty people, I've been given until the end of the week to finish up a program that I've been working on as a pet project and there are just a couple of things that I need to get cleaned up with it. - the excel program creates two tables, of about 8 rows x3 columns each with one row dividing them.These 17 rows are then copied into word onto a template. What I need, is for those 17 rows to be in two fixed blocks of the 8x3 so that when they get pasted into Word it cant end up with half of a table on one page and the other half of it on the next. seems to me it'd be a formatting ...

How do i get Excel to email me on a set date??
I am trying to create a worksheet that will email a number of people when a specific date has been reached, i.e. when an instrument needs to be returned, can anyone help me? Hi Trev Ron de Bruin is the expert in this field. Take a look at his site http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm Regards Roger Govier Trev the lad wrote: >I am trying to create a worksheet that will email a number of people when a >specific date has been reached, i.e. when an instrument needs to be returned, >can anyone help me? > > ...

Sale List based on a Schedule
We have a lot of items that are always on sale (loss leaders). I have them put on sale according to a schedule (created so that they would be on sale 24/7). The reason I did it this way instead of just putting the lowered price in, is that I wanted to customers to see what they are saving. Anyway, is there a way to print a list of what I have on sale according to this "schedule"? Lance - I just worked out a report that I think might be what you are looking for. What is your email - I will shoot it to you. -- Jocelyn "Lance" wrote: > We have a lot of items th...

Data Validation List from different sheet
In Excel 2003, can I use a data-validation drop-down list that reads its data from a different sheet? thanks M As responsed in .misc: Use a defined range as the source for the DV. Then you can. p/s: Pl refrain from multi-posting -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:20,500 Files:365 Subscribers:65 xdemechanik --- "Michelle" <mh_london@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:64efb54d-21fb-49c2-a9cd-ebad7e1fd7df@x38g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... > > In Excel 2003, can I use a data-validation drop-down list that reads > its data from a different...

Data Validation List
I am using Excel 2007. I have two named ranges: Customer_ID and Customer_Name. I currently have a data validation list with the source '=Customer_ID'. This works fine to look up customer numbers or I can change the source to 'Customer_Name' and look up by name. At some times it's easier to lookup by name, and others by number. Is it possible to have the drop down list display both? You would have to make a list of one column with the name and ID in each cell. I don't think this would be useable because one of them would not be sorted. Can you ...

Go to the same line in a list
I am making list similar to the Students list in the Student template When I go back to the list after opening the Students Details the focus go to anoter record at the top of the page showing the list I want to have the focus on the same line or the next in the list. Can anybody give me informations how to solve this? It depends on how you go back. Do you just close the Students Details or do something else? You have to have something that identifies that record like a primary key. You have to store that information and then on return use macro FindRecord. -- Build a ...

Trying to generate a quantity from a list of doors with varying at
I have created a list of doors that are going into a house under several columns labeled width, type, description, etc. Now I would like to have a formula that if say cells B1-B10 say a certain thing it will add 1 to another cell that I specify. I'd like to tally of the doors that have the same attributes for ordering purposes. Please help if you can I would greatly appreciate it. ...

Getting play list on a Mini SD card.
I have the following programs. Windows XP - Home Edition - Version 2002 Windows Media Player 11.0.5721.5268 I am trying to save a playlist to a mini sd card for my phone. In the lower right had corner of the Media Player it tells me that it has detected the USB SD Reader when I insert the card. I don't know how to get the playlist to the SD card. Click the Sync-button at the top of WMP, drag the playlist to the Sync List on the right, and press Start Sync. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Marie wrote: > I have the following programs. ...

Need help setting up a way to track Prescriptions
I am trying to setup a spread sheet that will allow me to track prescriptions for my mom. She has several drugs that need to be ordered every 90 to 120 days and I don't want to have to manually track them. I would like to enter a start date and a quantity of pills on hand and then have the spread sheet calculate the reorder date for me. The reorder date would have to be about 2 to 3 weeks before she runs out. Is there a template available for this? I am a novice user so I could use all the help I can get. "Kris" <Kris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

setting up auto payment to a loan
i have a checking account that i pay my mortage out of in money 2004. i aslo have a loan and liability account with my mortage listed in there. how can i make it so that when i pay my monthly mortage that it updates the loan/liability account? thanks in advance, --Mike Set the category of the payment to Loan Payment:[name of loan account]??? "Mike I" <minnoce944@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O1SdtBUuDHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > i have a checking account that i pay my mortage out of in money 2004. i aslo > have a loan and liability account with my mortage ...

How to set up an Escrow Account?
I'm not the best numbers person... I'm trying to enter the information from a new home loan into a new account in Money. However, in addition to the principal+interest, there are additional charges that go to an escrow account. I'm not sure how to classify this in the loan setup wizard. I'm thinking this would probably go in the "Other Fees" section of the wizard, but I'm not sure what to categorize it from there. Do I need to first set up a new account called "Escrow" or should I class it as a tax category? All the help I can find in Money's on...

what program would be best for listing movie in alphabetical orde.
You can list the movies in a column in Excel, then use Data>Sort to sort the list. There are instructions in Excel's help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xlSort01.html knighthawk080 wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Nothing wrong with Excel if you have it. Also MS Access from Office Suite. There are other DB applications other than Microsoft Office products that would be equally as efficient. Where does your movies list come from? What is the layout and Format? Some types of lists are easier to import...

Restrictig acces to Distribution lists
I need to be able to restrict access to select a distribution list on the TO line to a particular set or group of employees. For example: I want to restrict who can send an email to 'ALL Employees' to just executives in the company. Is this supported and how would I set this up. Im using Exchange 5.5 (upgrading to 2000) and AD. Any help is greatly appreciated! There is an option on the properties for the DL, that allows you to restrict messages from, I dont have a 5.5 server in front of me at the moment so I cannot tell you the exact location. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http...

Set Defaults
Is there a way to set the default page setup for all new workbooks in Excel. I am using Office 2003. ...

how do i set up my e-mail, I have no password?
Are you using pop3 or Exchange server? Why would you want to? "Alfredo Medina" <Alfredo Medina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60D5BCB9-4542-4A4B-B2E1-691461C4CBF0@microsoft.com... > ...