Setting up OWA with Windows Certificate - Exchange 2003

Hi everyone,

I need to configure my OWA to make use of a certificate generated by a
Windows 2003 server for an Exchnage 2003 server. I know how to do this using
third party (Verisign) certs but I need to find a free solution.

If you could point me to the correct documentation it would be very much
appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jose

0
j.armando (9)

One of your options would be to use your own Certificate Authority. You can
install this from the Win2k3 Server CD. With that you can generate your own
certificate just like verisign.

and confers no rights. Use of included script samples (if any)
are subject to the terms specified at

* Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias.
This alias is for newsgroup purposes only

"Jose Armando" <j.armando@cucaracha.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> I need to configure my OWA to make use of a certificate generated by a
> Windows 2003 server for an Exchnage 2003 server. I know how to do this
using
> third party (Verisign) certs but I need to find a free solution.
>
> If you could point me to the correct documentation it would be very much
> appreciated.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Jose

0
king1 (49)

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

owa cant open ppt attachments

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Great Plains Certifications
HI All, I recently wrote the Great Plains install and configure exam. for anybody that is planning to write it, I can say that the exam is fair and does not cover any material not in the manual. I would like to write the financials exam as well, but I need some guidance or direction as to what material to focus on. i do have all the manuals, but please let me know if you are aware of any additional resources. thanks Yolande Hi Yolande, There are preparation guides available for each exam out on PartnerSource. This guide lists all the different offerings available that can help yo...

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary