Service Unavailable

When I enter OWA, I found the following: 503.1 Service Unavailable. I have
verified the services and I have restarted the server. Everything is OK. What
can I do?
0
arielqs (17)

A quick search on MS Knowledge Base on Exchange 2003 for keywords: owa
service unavailable turned up the following:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/837285/en-us
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823159/en-us

You might want to check these articles and see if they apply to your
situation.  If not, perhaps post back with more details regarding your
configuration and any changes to it recently.
--
Lee Owens
MCSE, A+

"arielqs" wrote:

> When I enter OWA, I found the following: 503.1 Service Unavailable. I have
> verified the services and I have restarted the server. Everything is OK. What
> can I do?

Not to display the "Service Module " for some roles
Is there any way not to display the "Service Module " for some roles ? Hi What you can do is assign a user zero permissions for certian entities. This will remove the entity from the CRM and from the users views. Regards Mark "Toton" wrote: > Is there any way not to display the "Service Module " for some roles ? ...

Web Services
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hello, <br><br>We use exchange 2007 sp1 and a few Intel Mac's, we try to set up Entourage 2008 web services but it seems that we can't send attachments! If we use Entourage 2008 (not web services edition) all is ok, can someone please give us a direction to that "mystery"? <br> Thanks in advanced. On 2010-04-17 09:47:13 -0400, netsys@officeformac.com said: > We use exchange 2007 sp1 and a few Intel Mac's, we try to set up > Entourage 2...

FW: Publish CRM with SSL and reports-services URL
============================================================== Henry E. McCallum Jr.�| Sr. Consultant,�CRM�Practice�| ePartners 202.436.6992�(Mobile)����� 703.488.3102 (Office) ������� 270.342.4707 (eFax) mailto:hmccallum@epartnersolutions.com (email & MSMessenger) -----Original Message----- From: RichardW [mailto:helpdesk@ortec.nl] Posted At: Friday, June 29, 2007 8:56 AM Posted To: microsoft.public.crm Conversation: Publish CRM with SSL and reports-services URL Subject: Publish CRM with SSL and reports-services URL We have published our CRM webserver externally using SSL (without IS...

Bookkeeping Service Providers using MM
I am looking for a bookkeeper for my personal accounts due to the fact that my business is so demanding and I am having a hard time keeping up. Is there a group or association of Certified Microsoft Money users that provide these services to individuals? I am located near Minneapolis/St. Paul and would prefer to work locally but if I have to, I would consider something online. i do money book keeping services "Sarah" wrote: > I am looking for a bookkeeper for my personal accounts due to the fact that > my business is so demanding and I am having a hard time keeping up...

Field Service R Line
Hello, In version 8.0 when you invoiced a service call that had an ‘R’ line for a returnable item it generated the invoice for the ‘I’ (installed) part and a Credit Memo for the ‘R’ part line. In version 10.0 it generates an invoice with 2 line items, the ‘I’ installed line and a credit line for the ‘R’ returned item. Is there a way in the setup for 10.0 to revert back to the method of generating a Credit memo rather than showing the return line on the invoice? Thanks! Jen This is just how it's done in v10 now. Since SOP supports negative line items, I guess they wanted to take a...

CopyFileEx and Windows XP Service Pack 2
Hi there, I am having a little bother with the CopyFileEx function under Windows XP Service Pack 2. Before upgrading to SP2 this function worked fine. Since the upgrade i am getting Error 53 (which is BAD_NETWORK_PATH). Any ideas as to why this would be? I have attached my code sample which works under all versiong prior to XP SP2. Thanks Kev Moore :CODE SNIPET: if (ProgressAvailable()) { if (CopyFileEx(sourcefile, destfilename, ProgressCallback, NULL, NULL, COPY_FILE_FAIL_IF_EXISTS) == 0) { DWORD err = GetLastError(); ::PostMessage(hPostWnd, WM_COPYCOM...

Internet Mail Service Queues #2
Hello- NT 4.0 Server SP6 with Exchange 5.5 SP4 When I look at the Internet Mail Service Queues I see my test emails to another email account of mine still sitting in the Outbound Messages Awaiting Conversion although I have already received the message. When I click on the details of my message it states for a retry immediate, but I have yet to receive a second email, but am wondering if I have already received the message why is it still in the queue? Thanks for any insight anyone may be able to provide. It could glitch when updating queue.dat. Stop IMS, rename that file, start ...

Web Service returning class in XML with namespace information
Hi All, I am trying to return a class from a Webservice without having to deal with xmlns:xsd and xmlns:xsi. I have to get rid of those because this is sent over an expensive network and I'd like to minimize the cost. I've seen posts that show how to do this, but it didn't work for me. Here is what I've done so far: public class clsQueTrans { public string label; public byte[] data; } [WebMethod] public clsQueTrans GetNextMessage(string queueName) { clsQueTrans qt = new clsQueTrans(); qt.label = "fing"; qt.data = new byte[10]; for(int i = 0; i <...

MSSQL Service
Hi, I have an instance of MSCRM v3, it was running until a few days back. and now i get a '/ error' here is the stack trace [SoapException: Server was unable to process request.] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1502 System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218 Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.UserQueryWebService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase queryExpression) +55 Microsoft.Crm.Application...

Network drives unavailable after password change
Hello, We use SBS 2003 Server SP2 and I have a policy set to obligate the users to change their passwords after 180 days. With some it works perfect, but with others something strange happens. When they change their password, net work drives and printers and outlook doesn't work. Normally when you enter the new password once it should all work again. But when I try to connect to the server by dnsname it gives that user to enter username and password. So I fill in domain\username following with the new password and then it comes back again saying something is wrong and tr...

Online backup service which restores mail items?
(Originally posted to wrong group) We have been using the LiveVault backup-over-internet service for a remote site and it works very well. However they can not restore individual mail items like we can do at HQ using Brightstor (Arcserve). they can only restore the PRIV and PUB. Does anyone know of another such internet backup service which can restore exchange mail items? Thanks! In case anyone is interested in how the LiveVault service works for exchange here is the info. http://www.mylivevault.com/webhelp/TSK/rs_exchange_2K.asp FYI, Exchange is not there strong point but restori...

SQL Reporting Services 2005 Report Parameters
Hello: I have created a SQL 2005 report that contains report parameters for such things as a beginning and ending date range and a string field. Is it possible to configure a report that allows you to do an "either/or" search, where you can put in a date range and not put in a value for that parameter string field that I mentioned? And, vice versa? I just want to allow for users to put in a date range if they want to and/or a value for the string field but not necessarily both. Is it possible to configure multiple parameter fields like this where you can choose...

Microsoft CRM Service Problem -- really urgent
hi all, this is really urgent I had insalled Microsoft CRM on a windows 2003 server. the SQL server is on a remote machine and is up & running. Now CRM was running fine...UNTIL i rebooted the CRM server due to maintenaince (not related to CRM at all)... when i tried to logon to the CRM web interface it threw an error that the CRM security service was not available. i opened the services.msc MMC and was ASTONISHED to find that 'Microsoft CRM Security Service' is not listed in the services list. Please HELP....its really urgent Regards, Sanket Don't know if this will help a...

Reporting Services
I have a problem with stretching my background images in Reporting Services reports to fill the entire background canvas. As it is, images that are smaller than the canvas only sit in the upper right hand corner, thus not filling the entire background. I do not wish to repeat the images, but rather stretch them to the correct size. Any experiences anyone? Cheers ...

Service Calendar and Outlook
I searched for days for an answer to this before posting but I can't figure it out. When creating Services activities in the CRM 3.0 Web app I add technicians as resources. If the technicians have personal appointments in Outlook (not tracked in CRM, for example they have a dentist appointment) how do I know not to schedule that technician? CRM doesn't seem to take into account the free/busy time in Outlook Thank you, Shaun Shaun, >From my experience with the Service Calendar I found that it would check your Outlook calendar because its basically just comparing the Exchan...

Windows Error Reporting Service
Vista Basic sp2 I have Windows Error Reporting Service Disabled in Services. But, in Task Scheduler the Windows Error Reporting is still set to and does run at "Log on of any user." I thought disabling the service in services causes the service not to run!? Any idea why this runs even though I have the service disable?? The only reason I found out this runs is because I have an event sound for Open Program. I wonder how many other services I have disabled that run without my knowledge. Thanks James ...

Wanted: A Good Merchant Services provider
Hi, Can anybody recommend a good merchant services provider (someone who sets up credit card merchant accounts, issues merchant/datawire id numbers, etc.)? We have had nothing but confusing reports and horrible customer service from our current provider. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on merchant service companies who are organized, efficient and can get things done on time. Here's some qualities we are looking for: 1) Easy to read credit reports. The ones we get now are confusing as hell and our accountant is at her wits end. 2) A company that is used to working with medium s...

2008 R2 Reporting Services would not start
after i upgraded from SQL 2008 to R2, the reporting service no longer start and with error "Default appdomain failed to initialize". I tried to remove the reporting service and reinstalled and it didn't help. I even tried to remove entire R2 and reinstall that way, didn't work either. now, i'm clueless... please help! thanks I am experiencing the same issue. Did you manage to figure out the problem? CK wrote: 2008 R2 Reporting Services would not start 26-Jun-10 after i upgraded from SQL 2008 to R2, the reporting service no longer start and w...

Does any one know where i can get the Ofiice services install
It installed components to browser enable Office applications. ...

Outlook 2000 Post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package
Where can I get the Outlook 2000 Post-Service Pack 3 Hotfix Package: January 13, 2004? Outlook 2000 sp3 won't exit, because we have connected to those mailboxes with Outlook 2003 go figure? See Knowledge Base 834005 Contact Microsoft as stated in the article -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address;...

Generate order from service activity 09-19-06
hi Could someone please throw some light on how an order can be generated from a service activity instead of products and whether or not this is possible. thanks in advance. I would like to hear about this as well. Does anyone know of any add-ons that provide the means to generate orders/invoices from service appointments? "Ridhima Sood" <RidhimaSood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42FB10D4-A270-4D13-8A70-6C689BEA1B59@microsoft.com... > hi > > Could someone please throw some light on how an order can be generated > from > a service acti...

Running Great Plains from one server without using Terminal Services
Is it possible to setup great plains on an "Application Server" by not using Terminal Services. The users will also not have a local copy of Great Plains on their client machines. My idea is to create a hidden shared folder of the Great Plains directory. Then the users will have a shortcut on their desktop pointing to the GP instance on the server (using UNC naming). The client machines will have an ODBC setup to point to the database server. Has anyone done this kind of installation of Great Plains? Is it even advisable? This is possible in a LAN environment, but is defi...

DPM 2007 required services
I recently implemented a corporate policy that disabled "unnecessary" services via group policy. The result was that DPM synchronizations of online virtual server 2005 Vs. stopped working, with error ID 30112. 'Vssadmin list writers' on the host would show writer "'Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 Writer' state : [7] Failed, Last error: Retryable error". The host Virtual Server event log has Source: Virtual Server, Category: Vss Writer, Event ID: 1028, "The VSS writer failed to get the properties of the virtual machine <...>. The vir...

Install IIS in a Windows service
I want to embed IIS into a windows service, to save the user having to configure it externally. Is there any documentation available? Thanks, B * Brian Stoop <b.stoop@consultant-spam.free.com>: > I want to embed IIS into a windows service, to save the user having to > configure it externally. You can't. But ASP.NET has a builtin web server (HttpListener) and you can handle the client's request in a matter that they're forwarded to your self created AspHost object. I did this for serving asp.net pages from embedded resources. Unfortunately...

Customizable Pay Stub in Business Portal Employee Self Service
It should be possible to modify the format of the data printing in the online pay stub in Employee Pay. Currently, the data is delivered as an aspx page that is not very customizable at all. For example, a company would like to add a section to display the base rate for an employee. Another example is the company would like to change Vacation and Sick Time to other text. These values are hard coded and can't be changed. -- Charles Allen, MVP ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this ...