Service Pack 2 - How do you enable the new features?

I recently installed SP2.  Now I'm trying to sync tasks, look people up in
the GAL, etc.  I'm using a Siemens SX66 device from Cingular running Windows
Mobile 2003 Second Edition.  It's not totally clear how to install and enable
these features.  I'm thinking you need to be running Windows Mobile 5 and
have to wait for the "The Messaging & Security Feature Pack" to be released
some time in 2006.  Can anyone please give some more info?

Here are the links I found:
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/sp2/overview.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/business/5/default.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/mobility_sp2.mspx

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Try on this corrective pack which comes from MS Corporation
--wwghhbfskbmt Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fbyocjnfvju"; type="multipart/alternative" --fbyocjnfvju Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="jwkjbcazerti" --jwkjbcazerti Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vul...

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

Setting up a new e-mail account

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Service Products Tracking.
We run a workshop repair service, what is the best way to track customers products, as it seems unfeasible to add products when booking an over the counter repair order in CRM. I would like to track repairs against machine manufacturer to do simple reporting like reliability against brand etc. I would recommend the following as the product you sell is a service I would create the service as the product i.e. create product Start-up costs, hourly rate, etc. To track brand reliability I would create one or more custom entities which contain the brand and maybe even their products. T...

VCard issue #2

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2

80070005 error #2

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...