Server ActiveSync Event ID: 3007

Hi,

Yesterday after 5:00 pm the mobile devices are not syncing anymore. When we
look at the device we get an 0x85030022.
When we look at the Front End Exchange 2003 server SP2 we see:

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	Server ActiveSync
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	3007
Date:		19-5-2006
Time:		15:04:20
User:		.....\......
Computer:	TITOX46
Exchange mailbox Server response timeout: Server: [.......] User: [.......].
Exchange ActiveSync Server failed to communicate with the Exchange mailbox
server in a timely manner. Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working
correctly and is not overloaded.

All users have this.
The Backend is an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server SP2. It has worked fine
for 2 month, sinds yesterday it will not work anymore. What can be the
problem?
We have Sophos Puremessage as Virusscanner installed on the Back-end server.

Thx,

Marcus

0
Marcus1 (44)

NOt sure on that particular error but here's some resources that might help:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=330461#E0BB0ABAAA

http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/faqs/activesync/exchange_errors.php

http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=905013

"Marcus" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday after 5:00 pm the mobile devices are not syncing anymore. When we
> look at the device we get an 0x85030022.
> When we look at the Front End Exchange 2003 server SP2 we see:
>
> Event Type:	Warning
> Event Source:	Server ActiveSync
> Event Category:	None
> Event ID:	3007
> Date:		19-5-2006
> Time:		15:04:20
> User:		.....\......
> Computer:	TITOX46
> Exchange mailbox Server response timeout: Server: [.......] User: [.......].
> Exchange ActiveSync Server failed to communicate with the Exchange mailbox
> server in a timely manner. Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working
> correctly and is not overloaded.

> All users have this.
> The Backend is an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server SP2. It has worked fine
> for 2 month, sinds yesterday it will not work anymore. What can be the
> problem?
> We have Sophos Puremessage as Virusscanner installed on the Back-end server.
>
> Thx,
>
> Marcus

0
knightly (222)

Upgrading to 9.0 on Windows Server 2003 64bit Edition
We are upgrading from 7.0 to 9.0. We have new SQL Servers on which we will perform the upgrade and move into production once complete replacing our existing servers. These SQL Servers are running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition. When attempting to install either GP v7.0 or v7.5 the error message "The image file ...\CDSetup.exe is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine." is presented and the installation script will not initialize. Is it possible to install GP 7.0 or 7.5 on the 64bit version of Windows Server 2003 or must we install the 32 bit v...

Exchange 5.5 MTA Event-ID 290 after site removal
Hi, hopefully someone can help me. We have Exchange 5.5 Org (most SP4) ā€“ 1 hub site and 5 spoke sites. In our hub site we have 1 connector server and one mailbox server. Due to Exchange server consolidation, I removed one site (KB324340) ā€“ same procedure as I did it three times before - Now Iā€™m getting every 4 hours on the bridgehead server in the hub site the following event-id, which points to the old and removed server/site: MTA Event-ID 290 ā€“ NDR,.. A non-delivery report (reason code unable-to-transfer and diagnostic code unrecognised-OR-name)) is being generated for message message. ...

Table relationships
I've created a database with about 15 tables for a participant data in a research study. Each participant will complete the 15 assessment measures. My ultimate goal is to create a data entry system whereby a research assistant can pull up a form and enter an ID number, plus the answers to the 15 assessment measures. I know I can create a query to combine all the tables, but it seems like the research assistant would have to enter the id and date 15 times (once for each table pulled in to the query). Is there a way to just enter the ID number one time and have it apply t...

Exchange Server Backup
When using the Windows Backup utility on my 03 Exchange Clustered server, there is no 'Microsoft Exchange Server' option to check under the Backup tab (like the docs show...only My Computer, My Documents, and My Network Places). Any ideas why? I see no documentation saying I need to do soemthing to make it appear. Thx Is Exchange System Manager installed on the machine that you are trying to run the backup from? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Enterprise server with multiple organizations
Scenario: Organization has CRM 4.0 Enterprise version with three diffrent organizations. Goal: When CRM user goes to meeting with their client, they want "the big picture" of the customer data from all of three CRM environmets. Question: Is it possible to build report, that gathers data from multiple CRM organizations within one Enterprise server? If so, how many licenses/user is needed? If you are creating a report using SQL Reporting Services I can see no reason why you could not connect to the 3 database and get data from each. Not sure how you would know which records ar...

Re: Server address
When i set up my server account i put yahoo.com and i have Verizon for my internet provider. I can't send my resume from yahoo cause i get an error message. You can't access Yahoo POP3 accounts unless you have the Plus account. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Donna Lomagro" <purpletulips65@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ucQmttlvKHA.5812@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When i set up my server account i put yahoo.com and i have Verizon for my > internet provider. I can't send my resume fr...

SOAP Server Application Faulted error 01-19-04
Hi, I get following error when creating a user in MS CRM 1.2 english: "SOAP Server Application Faulted error" with the Error Code 80005000 The CRM installation works fine. I used a Domain Admin Account for the MS CRM services. I assigned a license to the Admin user. When I try to add users from the AD using the User Manager in the Deployment Manager, I receive this error. It is also not possible to add users using the CRM interface. Can anybody help? Hi Ralf, can you give us the details of the SOAPException? This will likely tell you what's wrong. Mike "Ralf M"...

How to get looping VBA code to respond to events on worksheet
Hello, I have some code of the form do while not g_Paused bunch of calls ... loop where I'd like the variable g_Paused to be toggled by a button on the worksheet. The only way I can seem to get the code to respond to the button click is to use do while not g_Paused bunch of calls ... ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Name").Activate DoEvents loop But this is pretty slow and causes the sheet to flicker...is there a better method? PS I'm using buttons from the Control Toolbox Thank you. ...

Event 9646
E2K3 SP1; Mixed Mode I received a few of these in my Application Log on the E2K3 server, but I cannot find any information regarding them: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9646 Date: 1/11/2005 Time: 10:30:51 AM User: N/A Computer: MXMA2 Description: Mapi session "/o=Org/ou=Site/cn=Recipients/cn=RMonti" exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session". The MS KB Article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;830836&sd=ee has the same Event ID, but does not reference the object of type "session&...

SY_SecurityChecklist security id
Hi all, Does anyone know what the display name or restechname for the SY_SecurityChecklist window is? I can't find it in the SY09400 dynamics table I generated. I want to be able to extend access to that window to only a few users -- Jim Bourque Where or how do you get to this window? I could not find it even with Support Debugging Tool. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Jim B" wrote: > Hi all, > > Does anyo...

Setting email so server will not save emails on server
I have two computers. ( Desktop & laptop) I seldom use the laptop but when I do use it and get my emails it brings up every email that I have already read and deleted from desktop. Is there a setting where I can set so the server will not keep the deleted emails? On both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, (The desktop would be logical for you), check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server, and Remove from server when d...

Duplicate emails on exchange server 5.5
Im using w2k server sp4, and exchange server 5.5 witn sp4 also Im suprised that some of the users are receiving duplicate emails local and internet and it is continously increasing and annoying to the user that they received the same kind of emails despite the fact that they read already. What seems to be the problem. Thank you very much in advance for your help. Manny >>receiving duplicate emails local and internet local and internet? Are they different messages? Is the user a member of a distribution list and are the messages sent to the DL and the user? Manny wrote: > Im...

How to Enable Distribution Expansion Events?
How do I enable Event 26, "Distribution List Expansion" Events, showing up in the Tracking Logs? I have Message Tracking enabled everywhere I can, but these events will not show up. Dave ...

Setting up an email server
I have an established 5.5 server and a I added a new domain to it. All the routing looks good, I have the new MX pointing to the domain of my external port on my firewall. And the new domain is added into Exchange. But when I try to send an email to a new recipent using the new domain name I recieve: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Relaying is prohibited Giving up on xx.xxx.xxx.xxx. Any ideas? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:57:41 -0700, "Need Help" <needhelp@address.com> wrote: >I have an established 5.5 server and a I added a new domain to it. &...

auto populating account id field
Does anyone know of any 3rd parties that already have this customization? I'm wanting my account to automatically be assigned an account ID when I transfer my lead to an account and then have this ID be sent to Great Plains to create the account in GP. I know CRM doesn't have this function right out of the box, but I can't let my users type in their own ID. Thanks, Jen ...

Event 4000 on Mobile registration
Anybody getting the same error? Any resolution? I've got the certificate items all ironed out but can't get the device to register. Funny but the administrator account synced just fine but a regular user won't. Event Type: Error Event Source: MBSDeviceRegistration Event Category: (40) Event ID: 4000 Date: 6/30/2006 Time: 1:16:34 PM User: N/A Computer: SLS-SERVER Description: Exiting service abruptly. Details: Exception details : Source : .Net SqlClient Data Provider Message : INSERT statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK_ObjectTracker_Parent...

still having Event 1005 after rebooting
I've not heard a response to my followup on the 29th - Is any more information needed to assist me? Thanks, Art ---------------------------------------- "Art O'Malley" <aomalley@firstam.com-nospam> wrote in message news:uJnPGNiLEHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Source: MSExchangeAdmin > > "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message > news:OO$dO9aLEHA.2260@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > > What service? > > -- > > Ed Crowley > > MVP - Exchange > > "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick ba...

Outlook client bandwidth to remote exch5.5 server
We are using exchange 5.5 and are going to get some clinets access the server through our WAN links. They are going to use outllook 2000 and are going to access the exchange server like if it was local. We have a huge bandwidth pipe to our exchange server but I just want to how much bandwidth would for example 60 clients take if they were accessing exchange 5.5 through the WAN link at the same time. Or for example how much bandwidth would one outllook client take. If you need to know more parameters please let me know. On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:43:54 +0100, "gurvinder.nijjar" <...

Trying to create completely server side, document merge
I was given the task of designing a complete web based document prep system. In simplest terms (using a msword explanation) create a database of merge fields, and a library of templates. Allow the webuser to select the template, merge his DB record, and produce a formatted document that can be printed or downloaded. We need to do this without specialized software on the client, since it will be universally available to webusers. We considered using PDF, but the creation of the templates were painfully slow, and the datamerge had severe space limitations (the form could not adequately...

Server settings for message addressee limit
How do you check/change the Exchange Server message addressee(To)limit? When sending messages to servaral recipients, some names are cut out. Thanks. ...

Changed Server Numbers when Travel
I just had my outlook 2003AOL server numbers changed for no reason while travelling. Switched them back for my pop account and the would work, when shut down and then restart they would change from the correct to another set of numbers. Is there a way to stop these server numbers from changing while I travel. Thanks. What is a 'server number'? The IP address? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outl...

Why i keep on getting same message from mail server?
I'm using Microsoft Outlook, and have been getting message from server. However, i have been keep on getting same message whenever i re-start the p.c... is there any solulation on this matter? Hi Hide, your Outlook version is? Have a look on this sites: "Duplicate e-mail messages are downloaded from a POP3 e-mail server account in Outlook 2003" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885870/en-us "Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages?" http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Ex...

eConnect Adapter for BizTalk Server 2006
Hi, I just would like to ask if any one of you guys have used the econnect adapter for BizTalk Server. I have successfully installed the econnect adapter for Biztalk, have done all the steps in the sdk ( added the econnect adapter in biztalk administration manager, created a new send port, ect. ) but I keep on getting this error unable to obtain service organization from the adapter value cannot be null parameter name: stream I have searched google for possible solutions to this problem but have found none. A lot of people using this econnect adapter encounter the same error as I do and n...

Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2000 Server
I have upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003 and all appeared to go well but now Outlook will not connect to the Exchange server. Reports error in conf for RPC. OWA stills works fine. Also when I try to add Exchange Server it reports that the server is not online, but it is. I have review everything on MS site but have found nothing that deals with this issue. do you have these keys? [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc\ClientProtocols] "ncacn_np"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncacn_ip_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncadg_ip_udp"="rpcrt4.dll" "...

Can't See New Public Folders on Just Added Backend Exchange Server
I recently added a new exchange server to an existing site,admin group, routing group. I am running in native mode. Now when I create new public folders on the new server, my clients are not seeing it (all client mailboxes are on the first server). It has been several hours now and they are still not visible. Any ideas? Thanks, tke042 ...