Sending mail from a Public folder

My customer wants to send email from a public folder.  Theyt want the mail to
look like it came from Surveys@company.com.  They would like it so multiple
people can send from this public folder.

Any ideas how to do this in Exch 2003
Thanks
--
J Wilmer
0

Grant Send as Permissions to the PF.

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:43:05 -0700, "jwilmer"
<jwilmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My customer wants to send email from a public folder.  Theyt want the mail to
>look like it came from Surveys@company.com.  They would like it so multiple
>people can send from this public folder.
>
>Any ideas how to do this in Exch 2003
>Thanks

0
adavid (8731)

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Setting up a new e-mail account

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Sending Email #6

Duplicate E-Mail #4

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...