Send Queue

I have recently installed Exchange on SBS2003. I have made sure that
relaying is not allowed however I cotinue to get a critical error stating
that "a large number of messages are pending in the e-mail server send
queue." When I view the queues, I see a number of msgs from the default SMTP
Virtual Server all from postmaster of my domain to various domains of which
I know we are not sending mail to. I assume this is a common problem and I
was just wondering what I could do to work around this so I don't have to
keep flushing the queue of these msgs.

Thank you for your help.

RGA

0
RGA

I think I found the solution if anyone is having a similiar problem....
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886208

"RGA" <blahATblah.com> wrote in message news:4253dfe5$1@wallace....
>I have recently installed Exchange on SBS2003. I have made sure that
>relaying is not allowed however I cotinue to get a critical error stating
>that "a large number of messages are pending in the e-mail server send
>queue." When I view the queues, I see a number of msgs from the default
>SMTP Virtual Server all from postmaster of my domain to various domains of
>which I know we are not sending mail to. I assume this is a common problem
>and I was just wondering what I could do to work around this so I don't
>have to keep flushing the queue of these msgs.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> RGA

0
RGA

difference send as / receive as
Hi, I know that if you want under E2K "service account" access to mailboxes you must give yourself "send as"/ and "receive as" access ". But can anyone please tell me the whaht is the difference between the two permissions ? Regards Jenny Jenny wrote: > Hi, > > I know that if you want under E2K "service account" access to mailboxes you > must give yourself "send as"/ and "receive as" access ". But can anyone > please tell me the whaht is the difference between the two permissions ? > > Regards Je...

Outlook 2003 Sending Errors
Just recently installed Outlook 2003, and now am unable to send/reply to emails. I am receiving the following errors: "Task 'mail.anglofinancial.com (1) - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0B) : 'Unknown Error 0x800CCC0B' Task 'mail.anglofinancial.com (1) - Sending' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' If anyone has a solution to either error, I would greatly apprec...

Queue Configuration
Hi all, I need to set up an email account like support@company.com and have all the emails to that address converted as activities in CRM. Can somebody help me to resolve this or can you recommend some articles about this? Thanks in advance, Didem There are directions in the IG that walk you through the steps in configuring a queue in the system that pulls in emails like this. On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:34:48 -0500, "Didem Oguz" <didem.oguz@netsoft-usa.com> wrote: Hi all, I need to set up an email account like support@company.com and have all the emails to that address convert...

Using spellcheck freezes Outlook 2003 on send
I have one user that has this happen to where they lose emails due to frozen Outlook. It only happens on spellcheck. It followed him from one computer to another when I used Office's "Save My Settings Wizard" to transfer his Office settings to his new laptop. He's using HTML email without Word. Any ideas on resetting his dictionary or whatever's causing this? I assume it's either a file or a registry setting that transfers with the wizard. ...

Instant Send\Recieve over the network
I am looking for a way to set the instant send and recieve over the network. So that anyone in house that sends an e-mail will get it automatically. The e-mail coming from out of the office will still come in at the regular 5 minute or so interval. I knwo this is possible I jsut don't know how. willie <williamr@assoc-eng.com> wrote: > I am looking for a way to set the instant send and recieve over the > network. So that anyone in house that sends an e-mail will get it > automatically. The e-mail coming from out of the office will still > come in at the regular 5 mi...

MS outlook XP sending message error
I running Outlook XP SP3 on windows XP SP1. Our outlook create 6 mail profile for send/receve different e-mail account. The problems when sending message, the message put to the outbox very long time, the details show 100% comleted first, after show decrease 50% , 30%, 25%, at the end show the error 0x000ccc8b server busy error message, But i have cheking sending e-mail address amilbox, the message is success receive, I switch to outlook outbox, the message still in outbox cannot send out. *********Please advice how to solve out this problem**************8 IT ...

Outlook Won't Send Attachments #2
I recently reformatted my HD and reinstalled all my programs. Everything seems to work just fine, except that attachments in Outlook messages do not seem to get sent. I'm running Symantec AV, but this happens even with the AV software turned off. I've downloaded all the MS updates, both for Office and the OS. I checked with my ISP and they see the messages come through without the attachments. Any ideas? Win XP Pro Office XP Symantec Internet Security / NAV 9.05.15 Thanks in advance for your help. Vic Napier I a, having the same problems. The only difference is that I am...

Windows 7 OS Can not send emails from Windows Live
ERROR MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Test' Server: 'mail.messagingengine.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes Socket Error: 10060 Any help would be greatly appreciated. "Delusional Dave" <Delusional Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2716ACA1-1D1C-4396-B708-D76395B7ACA3@microsoft.com... > ERROR MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS: > > > The connection to the server has failed. > > Subject 'Test' > Server: 'mail.mes...

Specific steps to allowing receive as / send as for exmerge E2k3
Can someone tell me the exact specific steps to allowing "receive as" and "send as" for the "administrator" account as explained in Reference: (Exmerge rights for moving a mailbox to a pst file) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;273642 Not a administrator type so need some help here! Thx http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327000 Receive As should show up first in the list of permissions, Send As is in the same place. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "T...

Corporate or Workgroup, send from different accounts
I have been using Outlook 2000 (CW) in order to attach history to my contacts in ACT! This has been running well. The problem I've run into is I used to be able click on the "Send" button and choose a different email account to send from, I no longer have that option since I set up the workgroup settings. The email account that I can't send from is a Linux firewall account we use for internal emails...I can receive emails, but I can't reply or send new messages. They keep coming back as undeliverable. Any suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated. ...

Send a personal distribution
Is there an easy way to send a personal distribution list to someone so that they can load the same distribution list in their personal file? Thanks!! mark1 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there an easy way to send a personal distribution list > to someone so that they can load the same distribution > list in their personal file? Thanks!! When distribution list is displayed, save as a msg file. The recipient of that file can double-click to display with Outlook, then 'copy to' Contacts folder. ...

Still sending emails internally.
The situation . . I had two domains set-up to receive emails via exchange, I have transferred one domain out to a hosted service, when I send emails internally the emails are being delivered internally which is wrong I need them to hit the outside world instead of being delivered internally how can I achieve this . . Thanks JON Can you provide more details? Sounds like your server still thinks it's hosting the domain you've tried to offload. "jonnycool" <jonnycool@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC071409-0316-41A1-A2C2-C2FA5AB8AC66@microsoft....

Can Not Send Large Attachment? Maybe? Maybe Not?
When sending large files to Yahoo or other external mailboxes I receive the following error message: #550 5.2.3 RESOLVER.RST.RecipSizeLimit; message too large for this recipient ## My understanding is that this message was rejected by the receiving mailbox - not kicked back from my exchange 2007 server. I'm being told by someone else that is getting kicked by my own exchange server? My understanding is that if it were getting kicked back by my own exchange server because the attachment was too large I would receive: 550 5.3.4 ROUTING.SizeLimit message size exceeds...

Can't send email all of a sudden, can only receive
This has never happened before. I can receive, but as of today, cannot send email. I am running Microsoft vista home premium, and windows mail. I didn't change any settings, and it was working fine yesterday. Here is my error message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Can anyone help ...

how can I enlarge OE 6 send email box?
when I had OE 5 & wanted to send email, my send box was large. when I got OE 6, my box got real small. How can I get it to normal size? Resize it by dragging a corner with your mouse. "pajel5" wrote: > when I had OE 5 & wanted to send email, my send box was large. when I got OE > 6, my box got real small. How can I get it to normal size? It used to open to normal size. Why did it change? There has to be a way to get it back like it was. "Mary" wrote: > Resize it by dragging a corner with your mouse. > > "pajel5" wrote: > >...

cant send or recive email
every time i try to send or recive my emails it comes up a err can anyone help Naturally, no one can help until you post the error message. Right-click on the message, select Copy, then paste it into a reply. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Toni" <Toni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35E16352-ADA1-4CC9-90FC-AEA3B963BC1A@microsoft.com... > every time i try to send or recive my emails it comes up a err can anyone > help The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: Ins C...

why can't i find the send button and how do I configure e-mail
I seem to be able to write the e-mail but do not have a button to send. the message tells me my address is not configured? Did you create a profile for Outlook to use? http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm "LJDICKER" <LJDICKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:211018AE-F489-4002-864E-FAEEC141AF6F@microsoft.com... > I seem to be able to write the e-mail but do not have a button to send. the > message tells me my address is not configured? ...

Email to a Queue 02-22-07
Hi All Is there any way that I can tell what time an email entered one of our queues? Kind Regards Peter ...

Send from different email addresses
In Exchange 2003, I have mail coming in for 2 different domains. i need to be able to send email from the non-default domain. any ideas? Brett Evanson - Using same user account with multiple proxyAddresses: Exchange/Outlook will always send using the default SMTP address. proxyAddresses can be used to receive inbound mail for different addresses from the same domain or different domains, but nothing native or built-in in Outlook/Exchange to allow sending using a proxyAddress. You can either use SMTP clients like Outlook Express, or use Outlook with 3rd-party utility like IvaSoft'...

Outlook 2003 keep sending mails
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 with last service packs. My outlook keeps trying to send out mails but there is no mails in the Outbox. What's wrong? thanks! Joyee You may want to disable the automatic send and receive option. Goto Tools --> Options --> Mail Setup --> Send / Receive Click to clear "Schedule an automatic send and receive every __ minutes". Hope this helps! -- Regards Sudharson AN "Joyee" <joyee@love.com> wrote in message news:ex%23GyEWeGHA.5016@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 with last service pack...

outlook send recieve msg timing
How do I change the time setting on send/recieve on outlook 2000. Thanks ...

Outlook 2002 sends blank body emails
Hi All, I've been having this problem on and off for a couple of months. The frustrating thing about it that it only happens on a few emails and I don't seem to be able to replicate the issue on demand. Problem. When sending and replying to an email the body of the email is sent blank. It is sent thru to the recipient as blank and also appears in my sent items as blank. I send my emails as HTML through an exchange server. I'm using Outlook 2002 SP-2 (10.4712.4219) and Windows 2000 Professional. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Regard gibby157 ...

can recieve bat can't send mail
Please help me: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'Evo Ursula', Server: 'mail.evolvegroup.ro', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Thank you so very much! Looks like you are running into a port 25 block. When you got that error message, was your Internet connection being obtained from evolvegroup.ro? If not, what you experienced is normal. As a general rule, the owner of the port 25 SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity providing your Internet connection ...

Problems sending out but able to receive
We had an issue were our existing exchange server hung and would not allow us to log in to it. I was able to add a new Exchange server and do a mailbox move. All the mailboxes are on the new server and are able to receive from the outside. They are also able to send and receive from internally, but we are unable to send out to any one. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks, jeremey on your SMTP connector that routes out to the internet is your b0rked Exchange server the bridgehead server? Also change your new server to the routing group master /o "Jeremey" <J...

Removed Firewall can send emails
I removed the firewall from my computer, some idiotic little "Freedom firewall" that came pre-installed with this system and am able to send emails just fine now, thanks all. In article <ONv$wgLxDHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, support@alfii.com says... > I removed the firewall from my computer, some idiotic little "Freedom > firewall" that came pre-installed with this system and am able to send > emails just fine now, thanks all. Firewalls are a necessary defense, now. If the idiotic little firewall couldn't be configured to allow outbound email con...