scripting adding obj-users and mdb-use-defaults to exchange 5.5 users

I have successfully created a script for creating exchange 5.5 users. I
can't however, figure out how to add the assoc-nt-account to the obj-users
[pseudo attribute] or set MDB-Use-Defaults to True :-(

Can anyone offer advice on how to do this [other than generate a CSV file
and use the exchange admin tool to import it]?

Thanks
Wayne

AD Sync problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

using the journal on outlook

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Pivot Table Question #5

default values in a cell

Users ability to Manage Groups

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Business Portal should allow requisition to be added to issued PO
The printing of a PO changes the status of the PO from New to Released (signifying the release of the PO to the vendor). Once a PO has been released, it will not show as a PO you can add items to from business portal. The current design of the product only allows you to add to POs with a status of New. Adding an item to a Released PO should trigger a change order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

Access to User Calendar

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Exchange 5.5 Restore Problem
Hello, I have an Exchange 5.5 server (SP4), running on NT 4.0 (SP6). We back it up with Backup Exec 8.5, with the Exchange Agent option. I am now in need to restore an old copy Information Store, from a last year's tape, to recover some information. I put together a server, with Exchange 5.5,NT 4, etc. All Service packs etc up to date, and Exchange was working fine. I then proceded to restore the Information Store. The file size of the priv.mdb appears to be correct, however, since the restore, the info store won't start. I receive the following error when trying to start i...