Scheduling an E2K3 Integrity Check?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to schedule an integrity check in
Exchange 2003 using a batch file? I want to run the command “ISINTEG –S
<SERVERNAME> -FIX –TEST ALLTESTS”. The problem is that I do not know how (or
if it is possible) to dismount a mailbox store through the command line, and
remount it after the ISINTEG runs. Also, is there a switch to throw into the
ISINTEG command that will tell it which Store number to use so that it
doesn’t prompt for which Store I want to run the ISINTEG against?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Hello Mike,

The only way to do is using scripting ...
In VBScript you can easely mount and dismount an Exchange (2000/2003)
database using CDOEXM ...
The way I select the correct db is by starting it up (in VBScript using the
Exec method) en close it directly by sending it enter, then I read the StdOut
stream, get the index + status for the correct db ... restart isinteg and now
send the index + enter and Y + enter ..
I know, this sounds like a lot of work, but it's the only way ...

Greetz,

Dirk
--
The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most
experts agree, is by accident. That''s where we come in;

"Mike Hendrickson" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows a way to schedule an integrity check in
> Exchange 2003 using a batch file? I want to run the command “ISINTEG –S
> <SERVERNAME> -FIX –TEST ALLTESTS”. The problem is that I do not know how (or
> if it is possible) to dismount a mailbox store through the command line, and
> remount it after the ISINTEG runs. Also, is there a switch to throw into the
> ISINTEG command that will tell it which Store number to use so that it
> doesn’t prompt for which Store I want to run the ISINTEG against?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike
Thanks Dirk,
I'm not too savvy with VB, so I'll probably just stick to doing it manually
for now. Thanks for the help though.

"dirkbuntinx" wrote:

> Hello Mike,
>
> The only way to do is using scripting ...
> In VBScript you can easely mount and dismount an Exchange (2000/2003)
> database using CDOEXM ...
> The way I select the correct db is by starting it up (in VBScript using the
> Exec method) en close it directly by sending it enter, then I read the StdOut
> stream, get the index + status for the correct db ... restart isinteg and now
> send the index + enter and Y + enter ..
> I know, this sounds like a lot of work, but it's the only way ...
>
> Greetz,
>
> Dirk
> --
> The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most
> experts agree, is by accident. That''s where we come in;
> We''re computer professionals. We cause accidents.
> 				- Nathaniel Borenstein
> --
>

> "Mike Hendrickson" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone knows a way to schedule an integrity check in
> > Exchange 2003 using a batch file? I want to run the command “ISINTEG –S
> > <SERVERNAME> -FIX –TEST ALLTESTS”. The problem is that I do not know how (or
> > if it is possible) to dismount a mailbox store through the command line, and
> > remount it after the ISINTEG runs. Also, is there a switch to throw into the
> > ISINTEG command that will tell it which Store number to use so that it
> > doesn’t prompt for which Store I want to run the ISINTEG against?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Mike

Incorrect information on Check Stub
When printing a batch of checks, on the check stub in the field that we have designated for PO Number the information is incorrect/overwritten. In this case I have 18 invoices to pay on one check, nine of them with legitimate PO Numbers and the other nine with notes pertaining to the Invoice number that have been entered in the PO Number field in GP. Seven of the nine PO numbers have been overwritten with the nine notes that were related to the nine invoices directly under the top nine, i.e. the seven PO Numbers have been replaced and are no where on check stub the other two printed f...

Disable Spell Check
Is it possible to disable the spll check feature in Word 2002? It depends what you mean by 'disable'. You can prevent the spell checker from checking a document by selecting all of it and applying the no proofing language parameter to the selected text. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>><...

Subject Spell Check
How do I set Outlook 2002 (SP-2) to spell check the subject line when I hit F7 to force a spell check? Please advise! Thanks. ~jl YOu can't - it will only spell-check the message body. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, J. E. Lewis asked: | How do I set Outlook 2002 (SP-2) to spell check the | subject line when I hit F7 to force a spell check? | ...

Command button
[Excel 2003] I have command buttons on the userform which access other userforms (which drive the spreadsheet data entry) I have a listbox on the userform displaying a number. I would like to enter code into the command button activations such that if the number in the listbox does not equal the number stored within the code of the command button then a mesage box is displayed and the command button does not activate its sub routines. Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger Something like this: Option Explicit Public Property Get MayProceed() As Boolean Const M...

Printing Checks #4
Do I have to buy checks that already have my account and routing number printed to use Money 2003 Standard? Yes. "Tom P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06b601c3aef9$dc7264c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Do I have to buy checks that already have my account and > routing number printed to use Money 2003 Standard? ...

Concise Payable Check Voucher Listing
Is there a way (besides modifying the existing Check Edit List - this is needed as well) to get a concise pre check run listing of the all of the Vouchers in a batch prior to posting for easy review? If I can copy the Edit List and create a custom report then the user cant parameterize to limit to a given batch, so this is not ideal. My AP Manager wants to see a tabular listing with just a few basic fields (like VendorID, Voucher#, Date, AmountBeingPaid for this voucher), much more concise than the edit list. I dont see unposted check batches in SmartList, and I can't figure out ho...

Scheduled tasks dont work but look like they are
Hi All, We are having intermittent problems with Windows Task Scheduler. Two scenarios: 1. Everything will work fine for a few weeks, then suddenly tasks that used to work ok will complete as normal, but task scheduler does not know they are finished, and so the tasks status sits as running.. even though the program and executable have closed and gone away.. this stops future instances of the scheduled task from running. 2. Tasks that are scheduled to run, and have run for weeks without issue, suddenly just stop running. They sit waiting for their scheduled start time, the ...

Specific steps to allowing receive as / send as for exmerge E2k3
Can someone tell me the exact specific steps to allowing "receive as" and "send as" for the "administrator" account as explained in Reference: (Exmerge rights for moving a mailbox to a pst file) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;273642 Not a administrator type so need some help here! Thx http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327000 Receive As should show up first in the list of permissions, Send As is in the same place. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "T...

Schedule a Workflow in CRM4
Is it possible to schedule a workflow to run when you want it to. I have a workflow that I would like to run once per day everyday.........like at midnight everynight. How do I do that? Thanks. "Jayman" wrote: > Is it possible to schedule a workflow to run when you want it to. I have a > workflow that I would like to run once per day everyday.........like at > midnight everynight. How do I do that? Thanks. Sorry but I don't see your reply. "hassan chandoklow" wrote: > > > "Jayman" wrote: > > > Is it possible to sc...

Spell check not working in Outlook 2001 for Mac in OSX
Hello, When I try to use the spell check for messages I get the error message: "The spelling operation could not be completer. The spelling checker could not be started. Some components are either missing or incorrectly configured. See your administrator." Thanks, Virginia ...

Force TRUE in a check box as result from an option button??
I have a set of option buttons and a set of check boxes. One of the check boxes is for a certain value that is similar to one of the option buttons. Essentially, what I want is for that check box to automatically go to a "TRUE" (checked) state when the certain option button is selected. When the other option buttons are selected, the check box will remain in it's normal state which will allow the user to select it or not depending on other variables. But, if the option button is on that certain selection, I would like to make it so that check box MUST remain on TRUE, and ...

Update Deductions and Benefits with Integration Manager
Is it possible to update deductions and benefits with Integration Manager? I tried to write an integration for this but it is trying to Insert the employee id as a new employee. Thanks in advance! ...

e2k3 rus pointing to wrong dc's
is there a way to select which dc the rus uses? sorry...reposted. gave me an error the first time ...

Integration Manager Times Out
We are using Dynamics GP9. My integration uses ODBC connections to SQLServer2000 views. I can query the views using the same filters from Enterprise Manager, and the recordset returns with no problem. A fellow programmer accesses the same views for Crystal Reports, and his recordset returns without any problem. But my integration times out. Any ideas? ------=_NextPart_0001_13F2B12B Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello Caroline, Please make sure you have Integration Manager 9.0 SP 1 installed. Next, add the following line to the IM.ini file under the [IM...

Error list for RMS Integration.
Hi, Where can I find a document that include a list of all errors that can happens when a integration is running?? Thanks, -- Evelin. ...

Populate multiple records via check boxes
I've read through some of the posts here and found similar situations with solutions but I just can't quite understand how to do this. I am trying to use form controls i.e. checkboxes and/or multiselect list boxes to populate multiple records from a related table. I have 3 tables: teachers, subjects, & subjects_to_teachers. In the table "teachers_to_subjects" each record contains one teacher & one subject. The purpose of this table is to relate teachers to subjects in a many-to-many fashion. I have a primary form which shows teacher info. What I want is a form...

SharePoint Portal Integration
Hello group, my company implemented Dynamics CRM 3.0, but not everybody has access to CRM, is there a Integration with SharePoint at Contacts level? to access the CRM contacts through Sharepoint? Regards See this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=bc9b3526-decf-4057-a530-91840c0d5401&displaylang=en -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Ellery E G�mez Soto" <egomez@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%230TYtCRVHHA.1000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello group, my company implemente...

check decimal and if numeric
I have an unbound textbox, txtAmount. I want to make sure that user enters only two decimal places, and that the input is numeric. I tried using InputMask 99999999.99 which works for positive numbers, but that mask won't allow the minus sign (or plus sign) to be used. So, how can I allow input of a negative number? Currently, if TransactType is "Payment", it takes the value in Amount * -1 (if existing Amount > 0), so that effectively makes it a negative. But, a TransactType of "Adjustment" could be either negative or positive. I could make a TransactType of "...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

Need formula to check data in 2 columns to sum 3rd column
Need a formula to enter on Report Sheet under Month as indicated from tables below. The data base worksheet has info inserted daily and the report will be on another worksheet to calculate as data is updated. Any ideas?? (Need total paid for all rows paid to Name 1 with dates in month of Jan) Data Base Worksheet Report Sheet NAME DATE PAID NAME JAN FEB Name 1 01/01/04 $200.00 Name 1 ??Paid ??Paid Name 1 01/22/04 $200.00 Name 2 ??Paid ??Paid Name 2 01/15/04 $200.00 Name 1 02/04/04 $200.00 Hi try the following =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="Name 1"),--(YEAR(B1:B100)=2004),--(MONTH(B1:...

Check Box Grouping
Hello, When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone know why this would happen? Ellen What happens if you change your Grouping and Sorting expression to: =IIf([YourYNFieldName],"A","B") -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "EllenM" wrote: > Hello, > When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone > know why this would happen? > > Ellen Why would you group on a check box? I would think you would apply criteria only to get either Yes or No's. Post your que...

Voiding a check to a temp vendor
Our A/P group needs to void a check issued to a temporary vendor. However, when they try to do so, the payables transaction entry zoom indicates that the vendor isn't found. Can anyone provide any insight to this issue? They seem to recall that they may have purged temporary vendors, although they're not certain, and I am wondering if this may be the cause of this problem. You need to provide a bit more information... is the check still outstanding, meaning has the vendor not cashed the check yet? Are you voiding the check because of an NSF? Are you going to still owe the vendor for...

How to check programmatically if Excel is installed?
Hello, What will be the best way to check if Excel is installed and what is the name of executable? Is it always excel.exe? I think some older version had msexcel.exe, but I can be mistaken. Your thoughts please, Claire Claire By "programmatically" I take it that you mean VBA in Excel. To run any VBA macro in Excel you must first have to have Excel installed. Or did I miss something? HTH Otto "Claire" <replyto@fra> wrote in message news:#5oGjlPpKHA.1552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > What will be the best way to check i...

Integrated Circuit
I am using visio 2000. Does anyone know how to make an integrated circuit that is bigger than 4 input and 4 output connectors? I tried putting two 4x building blocks together, one base and one top. How can I make the two block become one so that the pin numbers reflect one block instead of two. Thanks. That has been a long term problem with those shapes. How many IOs do you need? John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions....

Desktop Application Integration
Hi, I am having problem with message windows in DAI. For instance, SOP Invoice, if there is a pop up like "Exchange Rate Not found", how do i specify in Excel VBA to automatically push "Continue" button. One can add controls in (DAI) Excel VBA and send commands to Great Plains. But could not for pop up message buttons. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance K Dhariwal ...