Scheduled delivery not working

Hi All,

We set up a custom schedule under delivery options on the SMTP connector to
schedule delivery of any messages over 4MB. It is set to deliver after hours
to keep from maxing out our connection to the internet. Unfortunately,
messages seem to be sitting there for days on end and not going at the
scheduled times. I am able to manually force the connection and emails go
fine. Anyone have any ideas of where to look since everything looks just
hunky dory?

Thanks!

Mav
0
Maverick (18)

Customize Outlook Today
I am running Outlook 2000 (SP3) with Windows XP and IE 6.0 with SP1. When I click on the Customize Outlook Today button it does not do anything. What help can any give me? "Dane" <dane@danewatson.com> wrote in news:5ea801c3ad81$d6b66550$7d02280a@phx.gbl: > I am running Outlook 2000 (SP3) with Windows XP and IE > 6.0 with SP1. > > When I click on the Customize Outlook Today button it > does not do anything. What help can any give me? OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer http://support...

Payment Calculator not working correctly
Recently I tried to program an Excel spreadsheet to calculate a mortgage Payment using the =PMT(Rate/12,Term,Loan Amount)*-1 formula that I have used on many other spreadsheets. These older spreadsheets all work properly, but they were all written on another computer and imported into the one I am now using. The formula “=PMT(10/12, 360,100000)*-1” should give me a payment of $877.57, but it gives me $83,333.33 instead! Is their a flaw in the newer Excel versions, or a patch I don’t have? Any help would be appreciated. -- SwimBob No doubt you meant =PMT(0.1/12,360,100000)*-1 (10% ...

How do I apply State O Maine 5% Sales Tax schedule to $ amounts.
Maine 5% Sales Tax Schedule From To Tax $0.00 $0.10 $0.00 $0.11 $0.20 $0.01 $0.21 $0.40 $0.02 $0.41 $0.60 $0.03 $0.61 $0.80 $0.04 $0.81 $1.00 $0.05 If you normaly multiple 10 cents by .05 it equals $0.01.... That would be wrong under their tax schedule. Can anybody help me? Thank you Something like this. For the Case Else section, adjust the formula as needed. Function MainTax(myCost As Double) Select Case myCost Case Is <= ...

How to synchronize email delivery date
Hi, is there any possibility how to transfer email send/delivery date from outlook to MS CRM when I track the message in CRM? When I check history of any client, all activities has their start/end dates but email dates are empty. I have examined the data in MS CRM and found that the actual delivery/send date is not included in the record. The only date attached to this record is the date/time of performing the track action. Any suggestions? Thank You Best regards George Hi George, there is a Hotfix from Microsoft wich closes this problem. The Hotfix take the recieved date and writ...

TRACE macro not working.
Hi - I am very new to Visual C++ and MFC, so please bear with me. I am using VStudio.NET 2002, and am learning how to write Windows programs with C++, having had a lot of VB experience. I am having problems getting my CView derivation to show graphics functions, and I have been putting TRACE statements in the code to see what's going on. I know they must be executed because MessageBox() appears on cue. I am using the Debug configuration, and as far as I know I haven't changed any defaults. However, nothing is appearing in the Output Window. Any ideas? Thanks, -- Mark Bertensha...

Employee Shift Schedule Excel template
How do I change the full hour columns to 1/2 hour columns in the Employee Shift Scheudle Template for Excel? You could insert additional columns, and change the headings for each day -- To insert columns: Point to the button at the top of column E Hold the mouse button, and drag across to column L Choose Insert>Columns In cell E8, type: 7:30 AM Select cells D8 and E8 Point to the fill handle (the small black square at the lower right of the selection) When the pointer changes to a black plus sign, drag across to column T Then, select cells, D8:T8, and click the Copy button on the toolb...

static member variable not working with static member functions
Hello, think its a lack of knowledge, but I have problem to realize the following szenario: I have a class C. I have 2 member function F1 and F2. F1 is static F2 not. I would like to access a static private member variable V1 from F1 and F2, so in principle both are working on the same memory-physical variable. I don't get it work. What is the right way to realize this? Best Regards Something else must be at work here. Both F1 and F2 should be able to access the static member variable. "ZZT" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:c14s48$66b$1@news1.wdf.sap-ag.de... > H...

How to Get Rid of Internet Explorer 8? mapquest.com does not work
Hi, I accidentally installed Internet Explorer 8 and now cannot connect to mapquest.com in spite of having tried everything including compatibility mode. How do I get rid of it and download Internet Explorer 7? Everytime I go to the Microsoft.com web site to download Internet Explorer 7 it sends me to the Internet 8 web pages. Hence, I cannot download Internet Explorer 7 from Microsoft. Very frustrating. Time to buy an Apple computer and get rid of this nonsense? -- Senior Software Engineer Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7...

Just installed Office 2008, but word doesn't work
All the other office programs work, but Word will not open successfully. It says it encountered a problem and needs to close. What should I do? Start by following this procedure carefully: When you installed Word 2008, it imported some settings from Word 2004, and I wish it hadn't, because that's what is causing this problem. Please: 1) Quit all Microsoft applications. 2) Track down all instances of pre-2008 Normal template on your computer, and drag them to your desktop. The file is called simply "Normal" and has no extension. 3) Find and drag the file Normal.dotm ...

Exchange 2003: One user getting "No transport provider was available for delivery to this" several times a day
We run Exchange 2003 in a WIndows 2000 domain. Most of our clients (including the problem user) use citrix, so the setup for individuals has little variation on basics such as Outlook 2003. One user continually has problems sending out and several times a day (sometimes much more), she is prevented from sending emails with the error: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: John Doe on 20/09/2007 10:01 No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient. I looked up the 'no transport' issue on Microsoft KB, and nothing was really applica...

SOP Scheduled Payments
We are using Scheduled Payments in SOP, but do not have a work flow for customer refunds...as a Scheduled Payment can't be voided, how can returns/refunds be accommodated by this module? ...

Custom smart tag in outlook 2003
Hi, I'm sold on smart tags. We have a proprietarty CRM package in house and my custom smart tag handler handles tags for that product perfectly... in Word. It appears that custom smart tags still do not work in Outlook 2003. Can anyone confirm or am I missing an option somewhere? Help in OL for smart tags just describes what they are. Thanks, Mark /\/\/ They work if you're using Word as your email editor. See the smart tag in the To field after you add a contact to that field when using WordMail. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Gu...

CRM 3.0
Hello all! I have a strange problem that's probably easy to solve but I'm missing some vital details. I have a Win Svr 2k3 machine with MS CRM 3.0 installed. The SQL Server and Reportig Server are installed on another physical server. Everything works fine but for one detail: when I try to access Reports (no matter what user is logged in), I get an error message: "A error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator." It happens on every workstation. However, if I load CRM into browser locally, on the server the MS CRM is installed on, Report...

Ignoring Original Message text in reply or forward doesn't work
I've upgraded to Outlook 2003 and it now spell checks all test in original message when I reply or forward. In the configuration screen, I've checked the checkbox to ignore the original text. I've also made sure that in e-mail options, the original message is included without prefixes (since this apparently affects the spell checking) Any other ideas on how to solve this? ...

Saving As "Web Page(*.htm;*.html) doesn't work?
When I try to Save As "Web Page(*.htm;*.html)" nothing happens. I hav Microsoft Excel 2000. Please advise. Thanks, Joe Mille -- Joe Mille ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Joe Miller's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2990 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49691 this is a reply test -- Joe Miller ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Joe Miller's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29900 ...

Outlook 2007
Using Outlook 2007, SP2, in XP. have been cleaning up my file, and deleting old unneedd messages etc. Then tried to Compact the psdt file. The operation would seem to work OK - but only takes approx 1 secpond, and there does not seem to be amy compacting done on the file, which is now 250mb. Anything to look for here to resolve this please?? How much stuff did you delete? Was it enough to affect the size of the pst? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook T...

Microsoft Word 2007 has stopped working
A week or so ago I started getting an error message every time I close Word 2007. The error is "Microsoft Office Word has stopped working" "Windows can check on-line for a solution to the problem and try to recover your information." The problem signature is: APPCRASH/WINWORD.EXE/12.0.6514.5000/4a89d533/wwlib.dll etc. From the error message I get to select two paths to close the program. In either case, the program closes. It can immediately be reopened, however. If I'm using a document in Word and I want to open another document, no problem. ...

works to excel
I have a spreadsheet file made/sent in .wks How do I convert to excel .xls file? Thanks ...

Microsoft CRM does not work with Vista and Office 2007 Offline
We are using a trial version on Microsoft CRM. Our operating system is Vista-32 and we are using Office 2007. Our laptops get synchronization error messages whenever we try to use the laptops offline. Our Microsoft reseller has opened a case with Microsoft but we need this to function offline now. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microso...

But hyphenation Does work!
I'm running Word from Office 2007 (with that darned 'Ribbon'!), but in the Compatibility Mode with a document created in much-more-friendly Word 2003. Within a few seconds after my document loads, I get a message saying that the auto-hyphenation feature isn't resident, and that I should run the installation program again. Well, it IS working just fine, thank you, automatically hyphenating my .doc as I work. Is this a concern or just a bug? hi this is excel. word is down the hall. Regards FSt1 "Jim Wood" wrote: > I'm running Word from O...

mail delivery #4
i have several users that have many mail address with there name like: john.doe@xyz.com john.doe@xyz.net john.doe@xyz.org only the .com mail is coming through i have checked my spam filter and it shows the mail was passed through to the exchange server but the mail never showed up. and no bounced messages, or failure to deliver messages have been received. Do you have the domains setup in your recipient policies? "Alex Baker" <AlexBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23FCA0D5-6AB2-492A-88D8-F2DBEB25577C@microsoft.com... >i have several users that ha...

1st part works; how to get an actual date dumped?
I was able to put together 2 macros and am pleased with results. When I click on a button that has the macro below assigned to it, it puts the date for this week's Monday into L2 which shows the beginning of the week and which then affects all the rest of the dates in the sheet that are dependent on L2: ********************************** Sub MondayStartDate() ActiveSheet.Unprotect Application.Goto Reference:="R2C12" ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=2-WEEKDAY(TODAY())+TODAY()" Range("L2").Select ActiveSheet.Protect End Sub ********************...

e-mail links not working
I am not able to connect to outgoing link sites from my outlook express 6 emails. No problem with linking in Internet Explorer. I am using Windows 98. Double-clicking on link underline shows http site at bottom of screen, but times out in about a minute with no connection being made, ...

RMS 1.3 should let me sort items on work orders/ quotes
I would like to sort items on work order after they have been entered. If I create a work order by grouping the items and a customer wants to add an item or take one away, it would be so much more convenient to keep everything together. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in t...

Creat Schedule
Need to create 2 church schedules. 12 week schedul 6 Masses per wee One schedule is for readers - 1 per Mass = 6 per week One for list of eucharistic minister - List of Masses & people needed 4:30pm - 4, 7:00am - 3, 8:30am - 3, 10:00am 5, 11:30am - 5, 5:00pm - 6 The selection of people to serve are to be in random order Some people are both readers and Eucharistic Minister - so duplication of names at the same Mass needs to be avoided. Ex. Joe Smith is scheduled to read at 4:30 Mass and also to serve as a Eucharistic Minister at the same Mass. This can't be done I am not sure how to ...